Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? 14:32 - Jan 24 with 2640 viewsIeuanIvett98

I attend all away games but never really make it to many home games, just the odd couple when i'm visiting Swansea. (Live in midlands, England). Is the EL, EU 1,2,3 sort of area the best atmosphere? I should make it to Leicester at home, hence why i'm asking.

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 14:50 - Jan 24 with 2591 viewsandypitt56

yes 100%, I don't make it to many home games either because i live on the south coast. go to the away games here though. I went to the swans vs Palace game. Unfortunately i was in the south stand. Literally felt like i was the only one shouting. SO DULL, lucky the game was entertaining. Been in the east stand a few times much more fun.
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 15:09 - Jan 24 with 2535 viewsFireboy

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 14:50 - Jan 24 by andypitt56

yes 100%, I don't make it to many home games either because i live on the south coast. go to the away games here though. I went to the swans vs Palace game. Unfortunately i was in the south stand. Literally felt like i was the only one shouting. SO DULL, lucky the game was entertaining. Been in the east stand a few times much more fun.

I live oop norf and the last game I went to me and the eldest were in the south and it seemed like we were the only ones standing and shouting

I couldn't believe it when people were looking at us as if we had shat in their slippers
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 15:16 - Jan 24 with 2515 viewsandypitt56

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 15:09 - Jan 24 by Fireboy

I live oop norf and the last game I went to me and the eldest were in the south and it seemed like we were the only ones standing and shouting

I couldn't believe it when people were looking at us as if we had shat in their slippers

I've seen more life in a morgue
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 15:27 - Jan 24 with 2482 viewspencoedjack

North East upper place to be fella
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 2444 viewsbiggar

NU9 AND EU1 are very good.
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 16:19 - Jan 24 with 2347 viewslonglostjack

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 15:37 - Jan 24 by biggar

NU9 AND EU1 are very good.

SW is good if you fancy somewhere quiet for a nap.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 16:54 - Jan 24 with 2281 viewsOldjack

Asbo corner is where it's at ,but stay on the east if you can't get in that corner

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 17:16 - Jan 24 with 2227 viewsRancid

I was in the South Upper for the play off Forest game and it was like the East Stand on roids.
Login to get fewer ads

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 18:43 - Jan 24 with 2114 viewsawayjack

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 17:16 - Jan 24 by Rancid

I was in the South Upper for the play off Forest game and it was like the East Stand on roids.

The entire stadium was bouncing v forest! Probably best atmosphere at the Lib.
Shows our fan base has changed since from 1st season in Prem and Chamionship. Plenty of matches in Championship - Leeds, Bristol C, Wolves, Cardiff - where three sides of ground were loud and proud.
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 19:22 - Jan 24 with 2050 viewsRancid

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 18:43 - Jan 24 by awayjack

Shows our fan base has changed since from 1st season in Prem and Chamionship. Plenty of matches in Championship - Leeds, Bristol C, Wolves, Cardiff - where three sides of ground were loud and proud.

Ah that wonderful but crazy idea of a 7.45 ko v Cardiff.That atmosphere was toxic and even the shitheads admitted it was something else.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 19:24]
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 19:23 - Jan 24 with 2042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 17:16 - Jan 24 by Rancid

Easily the best ever atmosphere at the Liberty. A lovely warm May night. Fantastic memories

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 19:28 - Jan 24 with 2022 viewsRancid

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 19:23 - Jan 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Easily the best ever atmosphere at the Liberty. A lovely warm May night. Fantastic memories

Brendan running up the touchline, Pratley and THAT goal.I honestly think the atmosphere that night affected the Forest side.
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 20:40 - Jan 24 with 1919 viewsandrew

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 18:43 - Jan 24 by awayjack

I think the stadium against Cardiff and also against arsenal last year (2-1) were the loudest I've ever been involved in.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 20:57 - Jan 24 with 1884 viewslonglostjack

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 19:28 - Jan 24 by Rancid

Brendan running up the touchline, Pratley and THAT goal.I honestly think the atmosphere that night affected the Forest side.

Watched that game in an Irish pub. They had some German games on the main screens but after much haggling he agreed to put the Swans Forest game on in the small smokers room in the back. Even hard core smokers couldn't stick the air for more than the time it took them to smoke their fag in there. What I would have given to watch Bren do that run in a bit of fresh air at the Liberty !
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 21:19]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 22:57 - Jan 24 with 1756 viewsKilkennyjack

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 19:22 - Jan 24 by Rancid

Ah that wonderful but crazy idea of a 7.45 ko v Cardiff.That atmosphere was toxic and even the shitheads admitted it was something else.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 19:24]

Western Fail headline the next day was ...

'City fans targeted in stadium of hate' ....

I thought it brilliant that night and it was the day Swans became the undisputed Kings of Welsh Football. That was the Evening Post headline, same game.

Beware of the Risen People

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 23:03 - Jan 24 with 1738 viewsRancid

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 22:57 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Western Fail headline the next day was ...

'City fans targeted in stadium of hate' ....

I thought it brilliant that night and it was the day Swans became the undisputed Kings of Welsh Football. That was the Evening Post headline, same game.

Great day and night weren't it?

I just knew Jordi Gomez was gonna score from it.

Wasn't it the first time we'd played them in 10 years or something too?
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 12:02 - Jan 25 with 1585 viewsIeuanIvett98

For all of you who I know are just buzzing to find out where I got my seat, I'm in EU1, Come on Swansea!

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 13:09 - Jan 25 with 1527 viewsTrundle10

Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 23:03 - Jan 24 by Rancid

Great day and night weren't it?

I just knew Jordi Gomez was gonna score from it.

Wasn't it the first time we'd played them in 10 years or something too?

Loudest cheer I ever heard when Jordi scored
Best atmosphere at the Liberty??? on 13:24 - Jan 25 with 1500 viewsjack247

Forest was probably the best.

Honourable mentions for Leeds, Yeovil and Cardiff games pre PL. Man United and Arsenal twice in the PL. Though we lost, Napoli was great as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024