Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flight to Dublin 17:57 - Mar 2 with 1656 viewsN_T_J

Anyone after a flight to Dublin for the Wales game?
Flight to Dublin on 18:25 - Mar 2 with 1633 viewsLoyal

Are you a pilot ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Flight to Dublin on 18:37 - Mar 2 with 1620 viewspencoedjack

Staying in Belfast

Could you do Belfast to Dublin Friday AM back Friday night after the game ?

We will pay in beer if OK
Flight to Dublin on 18:46 - Mar 2 with 1609 viewsN_T_J

Flight to Dublin on 18:25 - Mar 2 by Loyal

Are you a pilot ?

No im not. But was in a bad car crash in september and still in hospital, so unable to go.
Flight to Dublin on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 1590 viewsmikecranleigh

I need a ticket
Flight to Dublin on 20:52 - Mar 2 with 1508 viewsN_T_J

Nobody wanted a free flight..
Flight to Dublin on 21:18 - Mar 2 with 1478 viewsjackrabbit

Flight to Dublin on 18:46 - Mar 2 by N_T_J

No im not. But was in a bad car crash in september and still in hospital, so unable to go.

Sorry to hear that and I want to commend you on you generous gesture. It deserved a more civilised response than it received here. But, hey, that's the general tenour of this board. Smartarse response for every occasion. Good luck with your recovery.
Flight to Dublin on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 1470 viewsCooperman

Get well soon.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Flight to Dublin on 02:26 - Mar 4 with 1265 viewsgizmo2480

Flight to Dublin on 20:52 - Mar 2 by N_T_J

Nobody wanted a free flight..

Hi was wondering if this flight was still available? What date is it for? And how much please?
Login to get fewer ads

Flight to Dublin on 03:37 - Mar 4 with 1244 viewsLoyal

Flight to Dublin on 21:18 - Mar 2 by jackrabbit

Sorry to hear that and I want to commend you on you generous gesture. It deserved a more civilised response than it received here. But, hey, that's the general tenour of this board. Smartarse response for every occasion. Good luck with your recovery.

Yes it was very poor of me, I should be able to foresee people's situations utilising the power of the chalk board, at any point I am able to do so I will pay homage to your decisive and thought provoking posts by pissing in your face when you are sleeping 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Flight to Dublin on 03:38 - Mar 4 with 1241 viewsLoyal

I hope you get better soon and my reply made you smile so much it hurt 👍

Flight to Dublin on 19:32 - Mar 4 with 1121 viewsN_T_J

Flight to Dublin on 02:26 - Mar 4 by gizmo2480

Hi was wondering if this flight was still available? What date is it for? And how much please?

Hi, no I had a paper off the doctor yesterday so Ryanair are refunding me.

I would have given it to you free. Id rather a Jack have had it.

Anyway thanks for kind messages. I fractured my neck in 2 places so in a bit of a mess, but thanks all the same
Flight to Dublin on 04:36 - Mar 5 with 1069 viewsgizmo2480

Flight to Dublin on 19:32 - Mar 4 by N_T_J

Anyway thanks for kind messages. I fractured my neck in 2 places so in a bit of a mess, but thanks all the same

O.k. Thanks for reply. Get well soon.
Flight to Dublin on 06:24 - Mar 5 with 1054 viewsStarsky

Sorry to hear that mate. Get well soon

It's just the internet, init.

Flight to Dublin on 06:25 - Mar 5 with 1052 viewsStarsky

Flight to Dublin on 21:18 - Mar 2 by jackrabbit

Get off your high horse Rabbit.
The initial post was so vague, how could anyone have known?

It's just the internet, init.

Flight to Dublin on 15:17 - Mar 5 with 993 viewsDewi1jack

Good luck with the recovery.

Have to stay away from watching hoofball merchants though, you'll do your neck no good constantly looking up.
Guess that covers the rugby as well as the likes of Burnley!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Flight to Dublin on 21:17 - Mar 5 with 936 viewsjackrabbit

Flight to Dublin on 03:37 - Mar 4 by Loyal

Yes it was very poor of me, I should be able to foresee people's situations utilising the power of the chalk board, at any point I am able to do so I will pay homage to your decisive and thought provoking posts by pissing in your face when you are sleeping 👍

O-o-o-h you are a one!
Flight to Dublin on 21:23 - Mar 5 with 927 viewsLoyal

Flight to Dublin on 21:17 - Mar 5 by jackrabbit

O-o-o-h you are a one!

Let me know when you are asleep x

Flight to Dublin on 21:29 - Mar 5 with 920 viewsjackrabbit

Flight to Dublin on 21:23 - Mar 5 by Loyal

Let me know when you are asleep x

Instant response. Do you have a life away from these boards? I'd hate to think you were a sad bastard. Try getting out more.
Flight to Dublin on 21:48 - Mar 5 with 897 viewsLoyal

Flight to Dublin on 21:29 - Mar 5 by jackrabbit

Instant response. Do you have a life away from these boards? I'd hate to think you were a sad bastard. Try getting out more.

I would hate to think you are a cnt, but you clearly are.
Not sure why you have chosen me to have a go at, it surprises me at times why people do this but then you obviously are a handy cnt, or a sad bastard that hangs around these boards.

Oh, and My apologies I didn't realise there was a time limit for being a sad bastard, let me know the rules on timeframes on the internet -I'm actually out now, and I have a full bladder, so get your mouth open and don't breath in.

Flight to Dublin on 22:06 - Mar 5 with 875 viewsjackrabbit

Flight to Dublin on 21:48 - Mar 5 by Loyal

I would hate to think you are a cnt, but you clearly are.
Not sure why you have chosen me to have a go at, it surprises me at times why people do this but then you obviously are a handy cnt, or a sad bastard that hangs around these boards.

Oh, and My apologies I didn't realise there was a time limit for being a sad bastard, let me know the rules on timeframes on the internet -I'm actually out now, and I have a full bladder, so get your mouth open and don't breath in.

Persecution complex as well eh?
Also lots of hidden aggression bubbling up to the surface there. Fascinating.
Flight to Dublin on 22:22 - Mar 5 with 864 viewsjackrabbit

Flight to Dublin on 22:06 - Mar 5 by jackrabbit

Persecution complex as well eh?
Also lots of hidden aggression bubbling up to the surface there. Fascinating.

Anyway time to bring this to an end. Nowhere in this thread did I initiate directly 'a go at you'. You however have 'had a go at me' with mock childish taunts. I suggest you do to me what I have just done to you - put you on 'ignore'. I'll avoid your posts - you ignore mine. Cheers.
Flight to Dublin on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 848 viewsLoyal

Flight to Dublin on 22:22 - Mar 5 by jackrabbit

Anyway time to bring this to an end. Nowhere in this thread did I initiate directly 'a go at you'. You however have 'had a go at me' with mock childish taunts. I suggest you do to me what I have just done to you - put you on 'ignore'. I'll avoid your posts - you ignore mine. Cheers.

You won't get off that lightly.
May I refer you to your initial response which started this little moment ?
I only responded in the only way I know how.
It's no good becoming holier than tho, your posting history like mine is a tale of a sad bastard as you put it.
Oh, and thanks for responding as quick as you did 👍 You shouldt spend so much time on here you sad bastard.

PS - I put nobody on ignore, it's a forum, it's not really real. It's ok, I won't piss on you when your sleeping. Unless you want me to. Sleep tight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024