Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's quite funny mind 00:22 - Apr 6 with 1292 viewsDarran

Nobody expected us to get anything tonight then when we don't get anything everyone goes radio rental.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's quite funny mind on 00:28 - Apr 6 with 1272 viewsTheKirkyLife

It's perspective, ey? If we'd conceded 3 goals then nicked 1 back we wouldn't be complaining as much.

It's the nature of the collapse which really says 'relegation' honestly.
It's quite funny mind on 00:33 - Apr 6 with 1264 viewsa_Swanderful_life

its more the fact that hull could beat boro
you look at the speed we have down the wings with olson, narsingh, Montero, routledge, barrow and the crossing of carroll, siggy and cork, and we didnt risk mcburnie against them - nothing against ayew in that match but sometimes you need to be heightist. and now hull hit 4 while we almost pulled it off. bloody boro.
It's quite funny mind on 00:44 - Apr 6 with 1232 viewsSmellyplumz

Aye hilarious!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

It's quite funny mind on 00:56 - Apr 6 with 1223 viewsNirvana

It's quite funny mind on 00:28 - Apr 6 by TheKirkyLife

It's perspective, ey? If we'd conceded 3 goals then nicked 1 back we wouldn't be complaining as much.

I agree and the result is heartbreaking, but it was an in-form Spurs going for the title and we did at least get a goal. Hopefully PC can convince the players of this and they will be fully motivated and committed to the battle that hopefully lies ahead.

Our run-in is still pretty appealing compared to others, and Palace suffered a tough defeat today, as well. Their schedule is brutal, and they are only a point ahead 3 points ahead (with a game in hand).

The sky has not fallen yet, and we can still do this. Keep the faith.
It's quite funny mind on 01:02 - Apr 6 with 1214 viewsJackUlation

We SCFC will just manage to scrape through this and find another year in the premiership,
you can take it from me, If I am wrong I will show my arse in Burtons window on a lunchtime. ( Neath) that is.
It's quite funny mind on 08:19 - Apr 6 with 956 viewsSmellyplumz

It's quite funny mind on 01:02 - Apr 6 by JackUlation

We SCFC will just manage to scrape through this and find another year in the premiership,
you can take it from me, If I am wrong I will show my arse in Burtons window on a lunchtime. ( Neath) that is.

How big is your ass

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

It's quite funny mind on 08:20 - Apr 6 with 950 viewsperchrockjack

No positives

Not funny

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's quite funny mind on 08:49 - Apr 6 with 872 viewsLoyal

If you are going to to do that there is no need to travel.
Nice gesture.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

It's quite funny mind on 08:56 - Apr 6 with 851 viewsswan65split

Bookmarked

It's quite funny mind on 10:01 - Apr 6 with 772 viewssherpajacob

It's quite funny mind on 00:28 - Apr 6 by TheKirkyLife

I wouldn't say it was a collapse as Spurs bossed pretty much the whole game.
At half time I said we needed a 2nd goal. we had chances, if we hadn't been playing a "top" team we may have got ayews pen, naughton should have hit the target and ollie should have shot instead of playing a 1-2 with siggy.

In reality our midfield was completely out muscled

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

It's quite funny mind on 13:47 - Apr 6 with 633 viewshammy

It's quite funny mind on 00:56 - Apr 6 by Nirvana

I agree and the result is heartbreaking, but it was an in-form Spurs going for the title and we did at least get a goal. Hopefully PC can convince the players of this and they will be fully motivated and committed to the battle that hopefully lies ahead.

Our run-in is still pretty appealing compared to others, and Palace suffered a tough defeat today, as well. Their schedule is brutal, and they are only a point ahead 3 points ahead (with a game in hand).

The sky has not fallen yet, and we can still do this. Keep the faith.

We will probably need 3 or 4 wins out of the remaining 7 games.

WHU (A)
Watford (A)
Stoke (H)
Manure (A)
Everton (H)
Sunderland (A)
WBA (H)

It's possible but would really need to start getting the first one this Saturday.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024