Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect 11:11 - May 8 with 982 viewspencoedjack

Your week ?

The feel good factor on here this morning makes me feel the answer much like myself is yes.

Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 11:21 - May 8 with 962 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes, until the next game closes in and the nerves start up again.
Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 11:24 - May 8 with 951 viewsswanjackal

Truthfully, it used to, but the last few seasons, not really. It stills ruins a saturday/sunday eve losing, but no longer have the same passion I had several years ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 11:31 - May 8 with 927 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My weekend is ruined every time we put a poor performance in.
I haven't watched many MOTD this year either.
Hopefully my summer will pick up 😃

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 11:43 - May 8 with 891 viewspencoedjack

Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 11:31 - May 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

My weekend is ruined every time we put a poor performance in.
I haven't watched many MOTD this year either.
Hopefully my summer will pick up 😃

I can't wait for this season to finish mate.

One of my least favourite following the Swans and that won't change even if we stay up.
Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 12:12 - May 8 with 833 viewsTrundle10

I thought you wanted us to go down Fella?
Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 12:15 - May 8 with 825 viewsPegojack

I've been bouncing since Saturday's game, but that feeling is now being replaced by the familiar nervous tension as Sunderland approaches and the horrible fear that the tables will turn back in Hull's favour..

Oh for mid table mediocrity, I feckin' HATE this!
Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 12:15 - May 8 with 825 viewswhiterock

Its a roller coaster, I was gutted when we only got a point off Manchester United, when should have had all 3. Did I just say that. I remember the United's we were scrapping for points usually had the prefix of Carlisle or Hartlepool

I feel on top of the world today but the Monday after Watford or West Ham, I felt like ****
Does Swansea's result on the weekend effect on 12:44 - May 8 with 780 viewsmitchwales

Absolutely.. spent the last two days singing the great escape.

Already some nerves about Sunderland but at 12 noon Saturday I'd have bitten your hand off for those results. A draw tonight to increase the chances of spurs having a sniff of the title on the final day and it'll be incredible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024