Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lifey and Max 11:57 - Sep 2 with 1533 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/truly-enormous-fish-been-caught-135

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lifey and Max on 14:52 - Sep 2 with 1487 viewslifelong

There's a few fresh tuna steaks there.

I understand that they took 2 hours to land it and then put it back, OJ will be happy I suppose.
FAO Lifey and Max on 16:08 - Sep 2 with 1461 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Lifey and Max on 14:52 - Sep 2 by lifelong

There's a few fresh tuna steaks there.

I understand that they took 2 hours to land it and then put it back, OJ will be happy I suppose.

So they spent 2hrs dragging the poor beast around by a hook through the jaw, then took a photo and threw him back?
Wouldn't it have been better to just leave the poor bugger alone? Or at least eat him?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO Lifey and Max on 16:34 - Sep 2 with 1447 viewslifelong

FAO Lifey and Max on 16:08 - Sep 2 by Mo_Wives

So they spent 2hrs dragging the poor beast around by a hook through the jaw, then took a photo and threw him back?
Wouldn't it have been better to just leave the poor bugger alone? Or at least eat him?

Indeed.
FAO Lifey and Max on 18:06 - Sep 3 with 1410 viewsmax936

There's a programme on National Geographic called Wicked Tuna and a team of boats fish against each other during the Tuna season, a fish like that could be worth around 7 and a half grand, fish are graded on their colour and fat content, and then valued by the Dollar accordingly, a poor quality fish could be a few dollars to the lb and a good one over 20 dollars, averaging around 12 to 18 dollars to the lb, they've big overheads to cover though, but some can and do earn over a 100k.
Its a good watch in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024