Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us 15:01 - Aug 19 with 3370 viewsFlossy

Their sole ambition is to purchase the ground and flip the club as soon as possible. I hope I'm wrong but their intentions will be clear when we know how much of the SIGGYmoney they spend....they've spent f@ck all else so far this pre season its embarrassing!!! We've been in the premier league 7 years and our squad is no stronger than Brighton or hudderfields!!
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:04 - Aug 19 with 3344 viewsmacthejack

Well if we don't stay up they can wave bye bye to any decent profit. It's in their interest for us to not only stay up but to be as good as possible.

I GARUNTEE we'll sign at least 2 players before the deadline and even then people will be absolutely apoplectic with rage 24/7
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:05 - Aug 19 with 3332 viewsGTCJack

I think they will spend. Started getting a bit ugly in the East towards the end towards them again. There's no doubt this side would go down as it is and perhaps the 4-0 might just show them that.

Narsingh unfortunately is looking like another Huw £5m special. We desperately need some quality and McBurnie shouldn't even be a substitute in desperation.
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:06 - Aug 19 with 3323 viewsGeoffThom

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:04 - Aug 19 by macthejack

Well if we don't stay up they can wave bye bye to any decent profit. It's in their interest for us to not only stay up but to be as good as possible.

I GARUNTEE we'll sign at least 2 players before the deadline and even then people will be absolutely apoplectic with rage 24/7

We need more than 2_3 players we needed an overhaul end of season hasn't happened so far
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:10 - Aug 19 with 3282 viewsGTCJack

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:06 - Aug 19 by GeoffThom

We need more than 2_3 players we needed an overhaul end of season hasn't happened so far

We don't need a drastic overhaul? 3 or 4 will support a side that, as the wonderful advert boards kept telling us, hasn't lost in six before today.

We can be a good side and we were until the second goal.
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:17 - Aug 19 with 3230 viewssomersetsimon

So after they spent extra to buy the ground, who do you think would buy the club for more than the Americans have spent?
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:21 - Aug 19 with 3202 viewsMo_Wives

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:17 - Aug 19 by somersetsimon

So after they spent extra to buy the ground, who do you think would buy the club for more than the Americans have spent?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:25 - Aug 19 with 3168 viewsMrSwerve

I know this is an unpopular stance but I really don't think we need an overhaul. An addition of 2 quality players as well as Llorente and Ki back and I think we're on the right track. Add another player or two in January and I think we'll survive.

It's just bloody annoying that we could all see this coming since last May. The Siggy situation has messed things up a bit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 16:11 - Aug 19 with 2961 viewsJackofdreambeach

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:25 - Aug 19 by MrSwerve

I know this is an unpopular stance but I really don't think we need an overhaul. An addition of 2 quality players as well as Llorente and Ki back and I think we're on the right track. Add another player or two in January and I think we'll survive.

It's just bloody annoying that we could all see this coming since last May. The Siggy situation has messed things up a bit.

We need 5 players. The owners are conning us big time. Where have the tens of millions of pounds gone?

Scandalous when you think about it.

From the likes of Grimes to Cork to Bastion to siggy
to Amat and Barrow. Major savings on wages.And mega money received all considered.

They've left us lighter than threadbare.

And as for the corner shop changes to match day experience...what a joke.

Stadium expansion looks as much in the long grass as squad strengthening.These owners have a lot to do over the next 7 days
Login to get fewer ads

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 16:14 - Aug 19 with 2939 viewsheadcleaner

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:25 - Aug 19 by MrSwerve

this squad is weaker than last season no doubt about it. We've not managed a single shot on target yet in 2 games and didn't look capable in either. Heads dropped when the second went in we're void of leaders with a pi$$ poor bench. You should be worried we need a couple of leaders no question about it. Four players who will have an immediate impact are required and I can't see that happening any day soon.
Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 16:39 - Aug 19 with 2864 viewsawayjack

Yanks are taking the Piss out of us on 15:05 - Aug 19 by GTCJack

I think they will spend. Started getting a bit ugly in the East towards the end towards them again. There's no doubt this side would go down as it is and perhaps the 4-0 might just show them that.

Narsingh unfortunately is looking like another Huw £5m special. We desperately need some quality and McBurnie shouldn't even be a substitute in desperation.

Yup they've been taking the piss ever since they bought out our old shareholders. Sadly as recent vote had shown, few beers and kind words to the Trust and everything is sweet and cosy for a lot of our fans. They must laugh at what pussy's we are. I'd don't think they'll give a shit about a few chants in the east. These are hard nosed business men with sole objective to make profit, probably at the clubs expense. They still have not put a penny into the club and simply loading us with extra cost for appointing their mates as advisors or to Board. The only consolation if we go down is it'll blow their chances of selling us for a profit. Then I have no doubt they'll sell (again) our most valuable players to get their money back, and at a scale we've not seen before. I await the rose tinted comments that the Board and Yanks are amazing and our saviours. Makes me sick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024