Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutless, No Direction, No Pace, No Tempo, Zero Threat, Zero Creativity ... 19:11 - Sep 30 with 611 viewsSwans_16

Now by this WHU game, i thought we’d have an official starting 11 if you like, and starting to churn out reasonably decent performances.

However, fact is, we’re absolutely crap.

I do think that we have bought too many ‘similar’ players, and in fact we are a victim of ourselves here once again through poor decisions at Board level, which could once again cost another one of our managers their job here.

Paul is looking increasingly lost out there, and this system is not working at all - As per my thread title - Very, very poor at the moment. Another performance like that after the international break and we could very well be seeing the end of Clement here - Far too pedestrian, Far too defensive, Very, very little creativity and zero movement. Don’t think i saw one of our players making a decent run into a good position off the ball today. Very, very poor.
Gutless, No Direction, No Pace, No Tempo, Zero Threat, Zero Creativity ... on 19:29 - Sep 30 with 556 viewscostalotta

Whilst i agree with some of that he's another one who's been totally let down by the club.

The difference of opinion between him and the board on the closing date of the summer transfer window should tell us all we need to know.
Gutless, No Direction, No Pace, No Tempo, Zero Threat, Zero Creativity ... on 19:54 - Sep 30 with 492 viewsicecoldjack

I agree with both posts above. Clement needs to sort his sh1t out and our DOF has made an already hard job more difficult by being an utter coont in the transfer market.

I think clement can be applauded for being able to bring in rookies like Tammy and Shances but they are young and untried thats the truth.

The other signings seem to be yet again a bit worrying, Mesa looks like a lovely footballer,right in our mould but the manager doesn't fancy him.

In a nutshell we got 2 fookin' managers. One wants to sign players and make the team like Robertos tika taka , the ACTUAL manager wants us to play a conservative game with strong set piece and defensive style, very italian .

Spanish style V Italian style . Huw V Clement Mesa V Clucas . everything seems a contradiction at the Swans these days
"Our footballing principles were being eroded" Huw Jenkins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024