Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs match 21:48 - Dec 27 with 1589 viewsbermudajack

Peaceful Gathering at the main entrance, flags, banners, eggs, flour, sponges, pancakes, syrup, Anything you can get your hands on if your hungry?

tennis balls with dollar signs on them launched into the air on 70 mins (representing the £70m they paid)

live on Sky...make a stand...enough said 👍

“ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Get out of our club”

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Spurs match on 01:31 - Dec 28 with 1457 viewsLoyal

That plays in to their hands, its what they expect. What's coming I'm sure will be far more imaginative.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Spurs match on 07:03 - Dec 28 with 1376 viewsjackal

We'd get on "The Great British Bakeoff" at least.
Spurs match on 07:45 - Dec 28 with 1317 viewsowainglyndwr

Whole ground turn their backs on the sell outs waving white handkerchief of dissatisfaction
Spurs match on 07:57 - Dec 28 with 1301 viewsSTID2017

Spurs match on 07:45 - Dec 28 by owainglyndwr

Whole ground turn their backs on the sell outs waving white handkerchief of dissatisfaction

Whole ground ?
Best make it early then - once Spurs score their 4th with less than an hour on the clock it'll be like the Vetch days when we used to play count the crowd.
At least the empty seats and the fans leaving in droves will get Sky's attention

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Spurs match on 07:59 - Dec 28 with 1296 viewsbarry_island

I'm going to set myself on fire in the centre circle whilst singing O Flower of Scotland to mark the demise of the Falkirk Academy.

Things will never be the same again.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024