Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene 16:05 - Jan 30 with 998 viewsSwansIndependent

Ogbene wants to move from Rotherham United today ? 31st Jan 2023 15:35
Swansea City are still hopeful they can secure the services of Chiedozie Ogbene from Rotherham United this month. The issue up until now is the Millers are holding out for a huge fee for him to leave. Some reports state up to two million. ( report updated from yesterday ) 2

Ogbene latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 17:01 - Jan 30 with 829 viewsWhiterockin

If nobody else leaves we will be fine if we can get a decent keeper and right back. Ogbene I rate highly and would be a nice acquisition but if Whiticker stays we have a good enough squad.
Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 21:14 - Jan 30 with 558 viewsRhonnda_Jack

They want 2million for a player who's contract is up in June 😆. This is a non starter, the board could have all his contract paid for the next 2/3 seasons for that. But come June the bullshit that he wanted to come here will be long forgotten and he will be playing for Hull
Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 21:20 - Jan 30 with 546 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 17:01 - Jan 30 by Whiterockin

If nobody else leaves we will be fine if we can get a decent keeper and right back. Ogbene I rate highly and would be a nice acquisition but if Whiticker stays we have a good enough squad.

Honestly we are more likely to lose Piroe or Cooper than sign anyone. We have cut the wage budget and not even a poxy loan signing coming in. The yanks are done and this is a massive sign that they want out. The links in this window have been unrealistic. Barnes was never gonna come here. I would like the club to try and sign mullen from wrexham, he played a blinder against Sheffield yesterday
Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 21:37 - Jan 30 with 514 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 21:20 - Jan 30 by Rhonnda_Jack

Honestly we are more likely to lose Piroe or Cooper than sign anyone. We have cut the wage budget and not even a poxy loan signing coming in. The yanks are done and this is a massive sign that they want out. The links in this window have been unrealistic. Barnes was never gonna come here. I would like the club to try and sign mullen from wrexham, he played a blinder against Sheffield yesterday

The US owners have parked a tank on Martins lawn as I pointed out in my "Reasons Whittaker might stay" thread.

Martin's teams are infuriatingly inconsistent but he out of contract in the Summer. He wanted some help up front and was given Whittaker. He could have used Joseph who played for Wigan 2 years ago.

Barnes is on huge money and should go to Cardiff like Rickie Lambert did, He was over the hill and bombed.

Martin has to sweat the assets at his disposal.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 21:49 - Jan 30 with 463 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City still in the chase for Ogbene on 21:37 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

The US owners have parked a tank on Martins lawn as I pointed out in my "Reasons Whittaker might stay" thread.

Martin's teams are infuriatingly inconsistent but he out of contract in the Summer. He wanted some help up front and was given Whittaker. He could have used Joseph who played for Wigan 2 years ago.

Barnes is on huge money and should go to Cardiff like Rickie Lambert did, He was over the hill and bombed.

Martin has to sweat the assets at his disposal.

Barnes current salary is shockingly high.

Unless he wants to cut it by 70% he surely can’t agree to come to Swansea.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024