Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan 16:28 - Oct 29 with 1307 viewsPentyrchJack

Have any PS visited this so called freetown hippy commune in Copenhagen?

I went for a look with my wife and son. I don’t know what I was expecting to see but it certainly wasn’t an organised crime cannabis dealing ghetto! Not even one bare footed earth mother in sight! Not even one little goat running around but that may be because the Scots got there first.

Unless you are after weed it is best avoided even though it’s on the open top tourist bus itinerary.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 1255 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah been there a couple of times, nice enough place, get the odd raid now and again then back to normal, it's a picture into a world of legalised cannabis in one respect.

Food for thought right there.
Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 22:38 - Oct 29 with 1199 viewsjackrmee

Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 18:56 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Yeah been there a couple of times, nice enough place, get the odd raid now and again then back to normal, it's a picture into a world of legalised cannabis in one respect.

Food for thought right there.

It's not legalised there, authorities just turned a blind eye for years.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 10:17 - Oct 30 with 1132 viewsShaky

The dope trade is both organised and obviously criminal but not in the same way it is run by organised crime gangs in this country (certainly in London).

It is more like a few old deadhead friends who have carved up the wholesale market. Much more civilised.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 16:16 - Oct 30 with 1055 viewsbuilthjack

It sounds like Llwynpiod camp near Rhayader. The police raid it a few times a year to get their figures up. They don't pay the fines so they take them to court again, to get their figures even higher. And so on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 16:47 - Oct 30 with 1043 viewsicecoldjack

Christiania Freetown in Copenhagan on 22:38 - Oct 29 by jackrmee

It's not legalised there, authorities just turned a blind eye for years.

Yes I know, hence why I said they get the odd raid ! And that's why I said it's a picture into a future to not the actual future, though easy to misinterpret my words .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024