Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ludlow 1.20pm 10:06 - Jan 16 with 970 viewsdickythorpe

The Wire Flyer.
Solid each way claims @16's
Ludlow 1.20pm on 10:30 - Jan 16 with 946 viewsSoberBaker

In to 12's on PP now.

Was 25's earlier this morning.

AMOW

Ludlow 1.20pm on 10:41 - Jan 16 with 931 viewsBest_loser

I never do each way unless it's over 33 1
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 10:42]
Ludlow 1.20pm on 10:49 - Jan 16 with 910 viewspikeypaul

Ludlow 1.20pm on 10:30 - Jan 16 by SoberBaker

In to 12's on PP now.

Was 25's earlier this morning.

I can’t believe there are still people using parasites like paddy power in 2020.

Just tooK 18/1 on BF for a fun bet, thanks dicky.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ludlow 1.20pm on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 881 viewsBest_loser

Hunting Percival is the dark horse

Might have a nibble on that

Good luck with flyer though
Ludlow 1.20pm on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 878 viewstaffpunk

Good luck,work rained off today, so having a flutter this aft while having a light ale or 4--

MR-245-Panic Attack
Ludlow- 255-Subway Surf
Meydan 340-Dream Castle
MR-350-Cavalry Scout
Ludlow 400-Getaway Luv
Meydan-415-Magic Lily

E/w Lucky 63.

Ladbrokes closing shops everywhere around here next month-Treorchy, Trebanog, Gilfach, Pontyclun all going.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:25]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Ludlow 1.20pm on 11:17 - Jan 16 with 856 viewsSoberBaker

Ludlow 1.20pm on 10:49 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

I can’t believe there are still people using parasites like paddy power in 2020.

Just tooK 18/1 on BF for a fun bet, thanks dicky.

I know what you mean, but I've been with them for years, got over £800 in my account and CBA to switch to another bookie

AMOW

Ludlow 1.20pm on 11:45 - Jan 16 with 812 viewspikeypaul

Ludlow 1.20pm on 11:17 - Jan 16 by SoberBaker

I know what you mean, but I've been with them for years, got over £800 in my account and CBA to switch to another bookie

But you are taking pathetic value virtually every time you bet.

There are loads of sign up offers some up to £50 free bet or cash returned if a loser or you should/could use an exchange.

eg just taken a look at the horse dicky gave and its 20 on betfair so almost twice the returns.

If you are prepared to give paddy power,will hill,and the other parasites your cash fair enough,no wonder the woman who runs bet365 paid herself almost £600,000,000 over the last two years.

It takes two minutes to sign up,but obviously for some that is to much work to potentially gain £1000s over time.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:46]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Ludlow 1.20pm on 12:30 - Jan 16 with 771 viewssainthelens

Ludlow 1.20pm on 11:45 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

But you are taking pathetic value virtually every time you bet.

There are loads of sign up offers some up to £50 free bet or cash returned if a loser or you should/could use an exchange.

eg just taken a look at the horse dicky gave and its 20 on betfair so almost twice the returns.

If you are prepared to give paddy power,will hill,and the other parasites your cash fair enough,no wonder the woman who runs bet365 paid herself almost £600,000,000 over the last two years.

It takes two minutes to sign up,but obviously for some that is to much work to potentially gain £1000s over time.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:46]

You say its 20s on betfair, but is that the price for win purposes?
Plus, once you've opened half dozen accounts with free offers, you can't do it again....all used up. So perhaps he's already done that.
Login to get fewer ads

Ludlow 1.20pm on 12:58 - Jan 16 with 746 viewspikeypaul

Ludlow 1.20pm on 12:30 - Jan 16 by sainthelens

You say its 20s on betfair, but is that the price for win purposes?
Plus, once you've opened half dozen accounts with free offers, you can't do it again....all used up. So perhaps he's already done that.

There are at least 25/30 bookies sign up offers and more opening up all the time,you can also exploit each companies regular promotions like sky bets money back 2nds into free bets if you know what you are doing and they do these every week.

The 20s on dickys selection then went to 28 on the win market 18s on the each way so still massively above the parasites paddy power.

The bottom line is you get true odds to within 1% with the exchange at off, whereas the parasite bookies go over 50% over round (profit) on the grand national.

You will only ever see mug punters in the bookies since any consistent winner is banned or limited to pennies or put on PTL .
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 12:59]

Ludlow 1.20pm on 13:10 - Jan 16 with 733 viewssainthelens

Ludlow 1.20pm on 12:58 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

There are at least 25/30 bookies sign up offers and more opening up all the time,you can also exploit each companies regular promotions like sky bets money back 2nds into free bets if you know what you are doing and they do these every week.

The 20s on dickys selection then went to 28 on the win market 18s on the each way so still massively above the parasites paddy power.

The bottom line is you get true odds to within 1% with the exchange at off, whereas the parasite bookies go over 50% over round (profit) on the grand national.

You will only ever see mug punters in the bookies since any consistent winner is banned or limited to pennies or put on PTL .

Fair points there pal.
What I've noticed last 6 months or so is that if there is a big rush of money for either of top 2 in the betting ( especially if it looks between 3/4horses) then that is a massive indicator especially when this is literally a minute or so before the off. Some may say that's always been the case.....but lately....very telling.
Ludlow 1.20pm on 16:13 - Jan 16 with 583 viewsBanosswan

That didn't go too well. It came in just in front of a horse apparently named after dicky though, Twpsyn!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ludlow 1.20pm on 16:31 - Jan 16 with 567 viewsnantywatcher

Ludlow 1.20pm on 12:58 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

Are you expressing an opinion to mean that not every bookie on this planet is anything other than a parasite? They could not exist if they were anything other than parasites.The money spend in the UK on TV adverts and sponsorship deals alone means they need millions upon millions of punters to feed their hunger for a larger percentage of the Gross National Product.
Ludlow 1.20pm on 17:21 - Jan 16 with 502 viewspikeypaul

Ludlow 1.20pm on 16:31 - Jan 16 by nantywatcher

Are you expressing an opinion to mean that not every bookie on this planet is anything other than a parasite? They could not exist if they were anything other than parasites.The money spend in the UK on TV adverts and sponsorship deals alone means they need millions upon millions of punters to feed their hunger for a larger percentage of the Gross National Product.

I am saying take advantage of the sign up offers and promotions and then play them at their own game of arbing if you must bet with them.

And if you do want a punt join Betfair exchange to get the true odds which is the only way you will ever win long term, if you win consistently with a bookie you WILL get banned.

Unlucky dicky, better luck next time.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 17:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024