Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marnus Labuschagne ... 09:03 - Jan 3 with 570 viewstheloneranger

Great to see Glamorgan's Marnus Labuschagne finish the year with the most runs in Test cricket for 2019. He scored 1104 runs @ 69.94.

He's not started 2020 too badly ... He's 130 not out v New Zealand.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 9:03]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 09:19 - Jan 3 with 546 viewsTimTtam

He came out of nowhere. He went well enough against the poor teams like Sri Lanka early on, but wasn't even picked for The Ashes XI. Going and playing county cricket just prior to that turned his career around completely.

Now he's currently our best batsman (Smith hasn't been his best recently) and is averaging over 100 this summer, including 3 consecutive 100s.

Thank you Jofra

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 10:22 - Jan 3 with 502 viewstheloneranger

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 09:19 - Jan 3 by TimTtam

He came out of nowhere. He went well enough against the poor teams like Sri Lanka early on, but wasn't even picked for The Ashes XI. Going and playing county cricket just prior to that turned his career around completely.

Now he's currently our best batsman (Smith hasn't been his best recently) and is averaging over 100 this summer, including 3 consecutive 100s.

Thank you Jofra

Your countryman (born in SA 😂) started his Test career with a duck against Pakistan and only reached double figures once against Sri Lanka, but has certainly come on leaps and bounds by being adopted by us Welsh people 😇

He certainly is your best in form batsman at the moment ... Long may it continue, especially when he's back home playing for Glamorgan.

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 11:57 - Jan 3 with 471 viewsdna

Called into the one-day squad for the Aussies - will miss a chunk of the season for Glamorgan!!
Marnus Labuschagne ... on 13:06 - Jan 3 with 445 viewstheloneranger

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 11:57 - Jan 3 by dna

Called into the one-day squad for the Aussies - will miss a chunk of the season for Glamorgan!!

The 1 day series against India is in January, plus games in February and March.

The main problem is the end of June and the first half of July playing against England.

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 13:08 - Jan 3 with 444 viewsdickythorpe

He was exactly what Glamorgan fans needed.
He's also been exemplary in his conduct on and off the field.
Marnus Labuschagne ... on 13:38 - Jan 3 with 432 viewsdna

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 13:06 - Jan 3 by theloneranger

The 1 day series against India is in January, plus games in February and March.

The main problem is the end of June and the first half of July playing against England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/50823982

7 weeks out, including the whole of the T20 if he keeps his one-day place
Marnus Labuschagne ... on 14:11 - Jan 3 with 422 viewsTimTtam

It'll be interesting if he goes back and plays county cricket now that he's established in the Aus XI, and with there being no Ashes in England for a while.

I hope he does. Sheffield Shield is a joke these days with its scheduling, and he could do with another season of 1st class cricket, especially overseas. Wouldn't want to see him become like a certain Australian who can't bat for sh!t in the UK...

My name is Matt

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 14:12 - Jan 3 with 421 viewsTimTtam

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 10:22 - Jan 3 by theloneranger

Your countryman (born in SA 😂) started his Test career with a duck against Pakistan and only reached double figures once against Sri Lanka, but has certainly come on leaps and bounds by being adopted by us Welsh people 😇

He certainly is your best in form batsman at the moment ... Long may it continue, especially when he's back home playing for Glamorgan.

May I remind you where your Ashes hero was born?

😂

My name is Matt

Login to get fewer ads

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 14:55 - Jan 3 with 394 viewstheloneranger

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 14:11 - Jan 3 by TimTtam

It'll be interesting if he goes back and plays county cricket now that he's established in the Aus XI, and with there being no Ashes in England for a while.

I hope he does. Sheffield Shield is a joke these days with its scheduling, and he could do with another season of 1st class cricket, especially overseas. Wouldn't want to see him become like a certain Australian who can't bat for sh!t in the UK...

He's signed a new 2 year contract with Glamorgan.

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 15:02 - Jan 3 with 388 viewsTimTtam

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 14:55 - Jan 3 by theloneranger

He's signed a new 2 year contract with Glamorgan.

Good to hear.

My name is Matt

Marnus Labuschagne ... on 10:36 - Jan 4 with 320 viewstheloneranger

First innings of 2020 v New Zealand ... 215

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024