Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread 20:51 - Mar 3 with 21915 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 3 with 8237 viewsNeathJack

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to stroll upon the prom prom prom
As the North Bank sing **** off West Brom
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 07:35 - Mar 4 with 8133 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 3 by NeathJack

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to stroll upon the prom prom prom
As the North Bank sing **** off West Brom

Geat chant. Be good to get it going again on Saturday.

Reminds me of the play off game, when Andy Mac scored at both ends.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 08:57 - Mar 4 with 8105 viewslegoman

Use your subs, Steve, for pity's sake.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:06 - Mar 4 with 8096 viewssainthelens

Baggies now lost twice in a few days, that's my worry. Will they lose 3 in a week?...unlikely.
Saying that, we literally have nothing to lose. So FFS Coops, just go for it now. You'll get the same criticism wether we lose 4 zip, or play negative hanging on for a draw.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:39 - Mar 4 with 8077 viewsTimTtam

4-2 West Brom win.

Going out on a limb that there'll be a lot of goals. I think we'll play ok, but West Brom will want a response after losing at home to Wigan.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:35 - Mar 4 with 7891 viewsperplex

Just hope that West Brom have an off day and do not perform, we then may have a chance.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 4 with 7892 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:35 - Mar 4 by perplex

Just hope that West Brom have an off day and do not perform, we then may have a chance.

if we perform to the best of our ability we have an excellent chance ,only one real worry is the panic station mode we slip into if we take the lead ,This has to be addressed asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 23:47 - Mar 4 with 7773 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 08:57 - Mar 4 by legoman

Use your subs, Steve, for pity's sake.

But not in the last two minutes.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 00:02 - Mar 5 with 7758 viewssainthelens

Baggies sold out their allocation...2,100.
Be quite an afternoon me thinks.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 00:08 - Mar 5 with 7755 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 23:47 - Mar 4 by NotLoyal

But not in the last two minutes.

Unless we’re leading and into time added on, like the Blackburn game. 🙄
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 01:45 - Mar 5 with 7730 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 4 by Oldjack

if we perform to the best of our ability we have an excellent chance ,only one real worry is the panic station mode we slip into if we take the lead ,This has to be addressed asap

I do wonder whether we would've won had Woodman not saved the penalty. Being level would've stopped Cooper from parking the bus.

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Mar 5 with 7570 viewsKGriz16

I went to the reverse fixture, wow.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Mar 5 with 7513 viewsSWANSEYE

Ayew a doubt for the game
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:26 - Mar 5 with 7515 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Mar 5 by SWANSEYE

Ffs.

When is there ever a Swans press conference that doesn't mention a new injury crisis?

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Mar 5 with 7506 viewsdunvantjack100

Not what we needed.

Would like Cooper to use this as a chance to play two out and out wingers that will get at the full backs.

Woodman

Naughton Rodon Cabango Bidwell

Grimes Fulton

Garrick Gallagher Kalulu

Brewster

West Brom are a big team, Wilmot at CDM could also be an option for set plays.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 15:09 - Mar 5 with 7482 views34dfgdf54

Could make us more balanced. Looking forward to seeing how we look.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 16:06 - Mar 5 with 7448 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 00:02 - Mar 5 by sainthelens

Baggies sold out their allocation...2,100.
Be quite an afternoon me thinks.

Wish I could make it but for some reason Munich flights are treble more than usual. Not sure why.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 with 7414 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 16:06 - Mar 5 by NotLoyal

Wish I could make it but for some reason Munich flights are treble more than usual. Not sure why.

C mon you plastic, if you start thumbing it now you'll get here by kick off.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Mar 5 with 7360 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 4 by Oldjack

If we perform to the best of our ability and West Brom perform to the best of there ability I`d put money on West Brom, that is why they are top of the league and we are on the brink of slipping into the bottom half., hence we just have to hope West Brom don't perform.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 18:14]
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:29 - Mar 5 with 7347 viewsdunvantjack100

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Mar 5 by perplex

If we perform to the best of our ability and West Brom perform to the best of there ability I`d put money on West Brom, that is why they are top of the league and we are on the brink of slipping into the bottom half., hence we just have to hope West Brom don't perform.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 18:14]

4 points above the bottom half, 4 points off the playoffs.

So since we are on the brink of the playoffs, I’ll go optimistic with a 1-0 win.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Mar 5 with 7311 viewspencoedjack

Anyone know any pubs in Tenby/ Saundersfoot who show games?

Drop me a PM if you do.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 7287 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 by sainthelens

C mon you plastic, if you start thumbing it now you'll get here by kick off.

I might catch this virus everyone wants to get two weeks off work 😂
Usually costs around 280, now well over 600.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 7287 viewsBadlands

Given that Covid 19 means there will be no autographs or selfies on Saturday
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51759103
Does it also mean we'll miss the second half waiting in line to wash our hands while singing rule Britannia 12 times after visiting the little boys' room?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 6 with 6866 viewss1ackjack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 5 by NotLoyal

I might catch this virus everyone wants to get two weeks off work 😂
Usually costs around 280, now well over 600.

Lots of cancelled flights due to the fall in bookings, so the other airlines have probably put up their prices. Bastards.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:43 - Mar 6 with 6828 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:35 - Mar 4 by perplex

If we can beat them......🤷🏼‍♂️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024