Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Chad 00:40 - Oct 10 with 787 viewsProfessor

Following our discussion last week Callum Semple is one of the scientists awarded an OBE for the response to Covid 19. This will mean a lot to the University and city which feel very much under siege at present. Please accept my best wishes and have a good weekend.
FAO Chad on 09:47 - Oct 10 with 743 viewsonehunglow

Class post that ,Prof

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Chad on 10:55 - Oct 10 with 737 viewschad

Thanks for that Prof, that is great news, the North West certainly needs every lift it can get at the moment,

Delighted for Callum and the University. Callum certainly seems a voice of calm, grounded, common sense, with the experience to back it up, and the happy combination of just enough character to engage. I imagine he is great with the kids he works with.

There was an Andrew Semple, who from decades ago was a leading light in public health in Liverpool, including infectious diseases. Don’t know if it is coincidence or if they are related in any way.

Very best wishes to you too Prof and to all those suffering the coal face of this virus in whatever capacity.
FAO Chad on 11:04 - Oct 10 with 735 viewsonehunglow

Chad .Lovely post.I feel the love.

One day,I shall bump into the Prof and buy him a very large deux boules glace -he'll know where

FAO Chad on 12:36 - Oct 10 with 716 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Chad on 11:04 - Oct 10 by onehunglow

Chad .Lovely post.I feel the love.

One day,I shall bump into the Prof and buy him a very large deux boules glace -he'll know where

Joes?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Chad on 12:54 - Oct 10 with 706 viewsProfessor

FAO Chad on 12:36 - Oct 10 by waynekerr55

Joes?

Joe’s would be better. But this one is a nice walk along the Wirral Way for me
FAO Chad on 13:04 - Oct 10 with 695 viewsProfessor

FAO Chad on 10:55 - Oct 10 by chad

Thanks for that Prof, that is great news, the North West certainly needs every lift it can get at the moment,

Delighted for Callum and the University. Callum certainly seems a voice of calm, grounded, common sense, with the experience to back it up, and the happy combination of just enough character to engage. I imagine he is great with the kids he works with.

There was an Andrew Semple, who from decades ago was a leading light in public health in Liverpool, including infectious diseases. Don’t know if it is coincidence or if they are related in any way.

Very best wishes to you too Prof and to all those suffering the coal face of this virus in whatever capacity.

The pleasing thing is the gongs have gone to scientists who are doing the graft and really helping like Calum, Cath Noakes and Catherine Moore at PHW. Not the self-proclaiming experts.
I am sure if the vaccine works then Sarah Gilbert will get made a Dame
FAO Chad on 13:08 - Oct 10 with 692 viewsonehunglow

Nah.Joes.?That would mean a trip back to Swansea ,which is always painful for me. The ones Prof and I know are perfectly fine.

There is top grade ice cream outside Joes folks.

The best I have tasted is Igloo in Carnac ,Brittany.

FAO Chad on 13:24 - Oct 10 with 690 viewsProfessor

FAO Chad on 13:08 - Oct 10 by onehunglow

Nah.Joes.?That would mean a trip back to Swansea ,which is always painful for me. The ones Prof and I know are perfectly fine.

There is top grade ice cream outside Joes folks.

The best I have tasted is Igloo in Carnac ,Brittany.

Best for me in Jura. A little farm at the side of the road above Lac Chalain. Three choices- vanille, fraise or chocolate. In a cone. No sauce or anything else. Truly lovely. Nicholl’ s is fine though. Usually have panna cotta flavour
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Chad on 13:32 - Oct 10 with 688 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Chad on 13:24 - Oct 10 by Professor

Best for me in Jura. A little farm at the side of the road above Lac Chalain. Three choices- vanille, fraise or chocolate. In a cone. No sauce or anything else. Truly lovely. Nicholl’ s is fine though. Usually have panna cotta flavour

Panna Cotta? How very quaint!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Chad on 14:02 - Oct 10 with 679 viewsonehunglow

Quaint/

You've not been to lovely Parkgate.

No riff raff.

We cycle there along the Wirral Way.

I like Turkish Delight and chocolate a deux and my missus black cherry

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024