Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's app group chats 16:22 - May 27 with 765 viewsdickythorpe

If you are in one or more what is the most members?
I'm currently in 3 but one has 14 members.

Some have been good but it seems many can't be arsed.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 16:23]
0
What's app group chats on 16:24 - May 27 with 755 viewsFireboy2

I created one which has 99 like minded people similar to myself
0
What's app group chats on 16:30 - May 27 with 739 viewsdickythorpe

What's app group chats on 16:24 - May 27 by Fireboy2

I created one which has 99 like minded people similar to myself


Bloody hell!!! Do they all read the messages sent???
0
What's app group chats on 16:43 - May 27 with 717 viewsDJack

What's app group chats on 16:24 - May 27 by Fireboy2

I created one which has 99 like minded people similar to myself


Is it called the nutters group?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

0
What's app group chats on 16:55 - May 27 with 703 viewsDarran

I’m not in any quite simply because I don’t give my number out to weird twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

1
What's app group chats on 17:33 - May 27 with 678 viewsdickythorpe

What's app group chats on 16:55 - May 27 by Darran

I’m not in any quite simply because I don’t give my number out to weird twáts.


You are right Dar.
There's a work one I'm in and 3 don't read it or add to it!!!!
1
What's app group chats on 18:05 - May 27 with 651 viewsDJack

What's app group chats on 16:55 - May 27 by Darran

I’m not in any quite simply because I don’t give my number out to weird twáts.


So you can't access your own telephone number...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

0
What's app group chats on 19:01 - May 27 with 613 viewsFireboy2

What's app group chats on 16:30 - May 27 by dickythorpe

Bloody hell!!! Do they all read the messages sent???


They certainly do Richard, I'm a very popular guy, contrary to what Prosser says.

Or is it just the funny sh!t I sent
1
What's app group chats on 19:04 - May 27 with 607 viewssainthelens

What's app group chats on 16:24 - May 27 by Fireboy2

I created one which has 99 like minded people similar to myself


Don't doggers have their own websites tho ?
0
Login to get fewer ads

What's app group chats on 19:16 - May 27 with 599 viewsFireboy2

What's app group chats on 19:04 - May 27 by sainthelens

Don't doggers have their own websites tho ?


Bah, I've been rumbled.
0
What's app group chats on 19:21 - May 27 with 587 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's app group chats on 16:55 - May 27 by Darran

I’m not in any quite simply because I don’t give my number out to weird twáts.


I’ve got it.

Poll: Tory leader

0
What's app group chats on 19:24 - May 27 with 583 viewsDarran

What's app group chats on 19:21 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got it.


You’re obviously not a weird twát then are you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
What's app group chats on 19:26 - May 27 with 581 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's app group chats on 19:24 - May 27 by Darran

You’re obviously not a weird twát then are you?


No. I’m lovely.

Poll: Tory leader

0
What's app group chats on 19:27 - May 27 with 576 viewsDarran

What's app group chats on 19:26 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

No. I’m lovely.


Mmmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
What's app group chats on 20:24 - May 27 with 557 viewsFireboy2

What's app group chats on 19:26 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

No. I’m lovely.


So am I but I havent got Dars phone number
0
What's app group chats on 20:24 - May 27 with 556 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's app group chats on 20:24 - May 27 by Fireboy2

So am I but I havent got Dars phone number


Obviously not as lovely as me.

Poll: Tory leader

0
What's app group chats on 20:25 - May 27 with 552 viewsFireboy2

What's app group chats on 20:24 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Obviously not as lovely as me.


Obviously 🙄
0
What's app group chats on 20:28 - May 27 with 551 viewsDarran

What's app group chats on 20:25 - May 27 by Fireboy2

Obviously 🙄


Can’t you read I don’t give it to weird twàts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
What's app group chats on 20:31 - May 27 with 548 viewsFireboy2

What's app group chats on 20:28 - May 27 by Darran

Can’t you read I don’t give it to weird twàts.


I think your version of weird tvvats are different to mine Dar
0
What's app group chats on 20:34 - May 27 with 543 viewsNeath_Jack

What's app group chats on 20:28 - May 27 by Darran

Can’t you read I don’t give it to weird twàts.


You're into these aren't you?

https://consequenceofsound.net

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

0
What's app group chats on 20:36 - May 27 with 543 viewsDarran

What's app group chats on 20:34 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

You're into these aren't you?

https://consequenceofsound.net


Thank you my friend but I saw it in the cinema the day it came out around 12 years ago and I’ve got it on Sky+ because it’s been on Sky Arts many times.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026