Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perch 09:34 - Sep 24 with 1005 viewsbritferry

I had 2 identical messages off him yesterday...

To: britferry
Subject: Believe
Date: 20:58 - Sep 23 | Delete Msg
Hello friend.
Im fine.
I have a collection of usernames/characters so don't make too many asumptions.
Believe half what you read ,nothing you hear.

Keep voting Labour ,I'll vote for whom I feel like.

Thanks.

Bye
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I sent him a message back asking "wtf is he on about"... and he's blocked me ???

Anyone else in the same boat ???

Oh yes, HI DARRAN

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Perch on 09:43 - Sep 24 with 987 viewsBest_loser

That's why internet forums are a joke

People using multiple usernames, they try to disguise them but with some they are easy to spot

They use them to back their own arguments and attack people they don't like

Of course they would never admit it

I only use one name, I'm lazy
Perch on 09:59 - Sep 24 with 966 viewsCatullus

Perch on 09:43 - Sep 24 by Best_loser

That's why internet forums are a joke

People using multiple usernames, they try to disguise them but with some they are easy to spot

They use them to back their own arguments and attack people they don't like

Of course they would never admit it

I only use one name, I'm lazy

I have one username, though I did change it I don't even remember the original name. If people are sad enough have multiple names to carry out some kind of agenda it's up to them. I'll just reply to a post.

I know there are posters on here who have had different names but I don't even waste my time working out who was who. If Dr P was E20 I don't care. If we've argued in the past or if a poster has some evil masterplan, I don't care. I just reply to the posts and try not to reply to the poster though I do sometimes fail.

There's some sad, toxic people about.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Perch on 11:01 - Sep 24 with 944 viewschad

Perch on 09:59 - Sep 24 by Catullus

I have one username, though I did change it I don't even remember the original name. If people are sad enough have multiple names to carry out some kind of agenda it's up to them. I'll just reply to a post.

I know there are posters on here who have had different names but I don't even waste my time working out who was who. If Dr P was E20 I don't care. If we've argued in the past or if a poster has some evil masterplan, I don't care. I just reply to the posts and try not to reply to the poster though I do sometimes fail.

There's some sad, toxic people about.

There certainly are many multiples used to play games and manipulate

I think you will find that the reason the likes of E20 and Spratty (myself) changed userid’s is purely for being banned, not in many cases for breaking any rules, but purely to control the narrative on here. At the same time vile abuse was being totally allowed.

You will find the likes of Neath Jack commenting on the way the narrative on this website has been controlled. For me it was trying to bring up important issues relating to the Trust, when the deal was being pushed.

In such cases the sad thing is censorship to hide Truth and to push deeply flawed agendas, such as the deal and trusting the new owners in that respect. The lies to defend this were sad, I and I think others have stuck with this website in the hope the more partisan behaviour may be a thing of the past. Also for me that this website contains much evidence of that behaviour and the lies. In fact before I knew the website was continuing I spent a considerable time downloading the direct evidence of such behaviour.
Perch on 11:08 - Sep 24 with 935 viewsCatullus

Perch on 11:01 - Sep 24 by chad

I think you will find that the reason the likes of E20 and Spratty (myself) changed userid’s is purely for being banned, not in many cases for breaking any rules, but purely to control the narrative on here. At the same time vile abuse was being totally allowed.

You will find the likes of Neath Jack commenting on the way the narrative on this website has been controlled. For me it was trying to bring up important issues relating to the Trust, when the deal was being pushed.

In such cases the sad thing is censorship to hide Truth and to push deeply flawed agendas, such as the deal and trusting the new owners in that respect. The lies to defend this were sad, I and I think others have stuck with this website in the hope the more partisan behaviour may be a thing of the past. Also for me that this website contains much evidence of that behaviour and the lies. In fact before I knew the website was continuing I spent a considerable time downloading the direct evidence of such behaviour.

Fair enough but I don't think you fit into the category I really meant. I know people were banned for....reasons I couldn't justify, shall we say.

Still, though I might comment about some of the things you mention, I try not to get too involved in them. If it's something I have no control over it's not worth getting to worked up about.

I do my best not get stressed, it's not good for my health

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Perch on 11:31 - Sep 24 with 923 viewstrampie

I've always been trampie on the net, apart from when being banned by the cabal for Porthcawl but as soon as trampie was unbanned I was straight back to my traditional username.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Perch on 12:23 - Sep 25 with 781 viewschad

Perch on 11:31 - Sep 24 by trampie

I've always been trampie on the net, apart from when being banned by the cabal for Porthcawl but as soon as trampie was unbanned I was straight back to my traditional username.

Darren used to mess about and do mostly short term bans if he did not agree with what you posted. Preventing me from advertising a spare away ManU ticket at one stage, when our son could not make the match. But you could wait and then post again under your user ID. Still unacceptable with no rules broken. Just censorship.

It got a little more sinister with long term bans around the time they were trying to push the deal
Perch on 12:58 - Sep 25 with 752 viewsNeath_Jack

Perch on 11:01 - Sep 24 by chad

Say what?

What are you accusing me off here? Hopefully you're on about the other NJ and not me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Perch on 17:17 - Sep 25 with 680 viewschad

Perch on 12:58 - Sep 25 by Neath_Jack

Say what?

What are you accusing me off here? Hopefully you're on about the other NJ and not me.

Accusing you of?

Come on now NJ, I am merely referring to a comment I am sure I recall you previously making about the way certain things (issues raised) have been shut down on this website in the past. I think you said something along the lines of it could not be denied.

I don’t think that is an accusation, just mentioning a comment you made which supports the view of myself and a number of others on here.

Perhaps I did not make the point clearly enough, or perhaps you have changed your mind, like about your previous very high opinion of E20 (which I had also recalled) or perhaps you are saying you did not say it?

If the latter let me know and I will try and look it out for you, but it may take some time, as I only happened across it when checking through other stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Perch on 17:29 - Sep 25 with 663 viewsNeath_Jack

Perch on 17:17 - Sep 25 by chad

Accusing you of?

Come on now NJ, I am merely referring to a comment I am sure I recall you previously making about the way certain things (issues raised) have been shut down on this website in the past. I think you said something along the lines of it could not be denied.

I don’t think that is an accusation, just mentioning a comment you made which supports the view of myself and a number of others on here.

Perhaps I did not make the point clearly enough, or perhaps you have changed your mind, like about your previous very high opinion of E20 (which I had also recalled) or perhaps you are saying you did not say it?

If the latter let me know and I will try and look it out for you, but it may take some time, as I only happened across it when checking through other stuff.

Yes, accusing me of.

Could you post it up please, as I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

I definitely wouldn't have said anything in support of the Trust in recent years.

What has Dimi got to do with anything? Is it okay to agree with someone on one point, but not on others?

[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 17:31]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Perch on 18:15 - Sep 25 with 621 viewschad

Perch on 17:29 - Sep 25 by Neath_Jack

Yes, accusing me of.

Could you post it up please, as I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

I definitely wouldn't have said anything in support of the Trust in recent years.

What has Dimi got to do with anything? Is it okay to agree with someone on one point, but not on others?

[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 17:31]

Whoa, as I said I am accusing you of nothing. Merely referring to a comment you made, with which I totally agreed. I think to call that an accusation is a pretty long stretch.

Certainly I will try and find it for you

I am sorry if I have not made it clear. It was not in support of the Trust. On the contrary it was the way this website was used by the Trust to shut down debate.

Of course it is OK to agree with people on some things and not others. IMHO that is very healthy. I suppose with E20 it was more your very high general opinion of the more immutable aspects of his posting style / qualities seem to have changed. So i thought given you saw my comment as an accusation, one possibility was that you had changed your mind on in relation to that.

Anyway it appears it is just a confusion with me failing to make clear to you why I mentioned you and your comment. I think I have an idea where it is so I will post it up as soon as I find it.
Perch on 18:22 - Sep 25 with 615 viewsNeath_Jack

Perch on 18:15 - Sep 25 by chad

Whoa, as I said I am accusing you of nothing. Merely referring to a comment you made, with which I totally agreed. I think to call that an accusation is a pretty long stretch.

Certainly I will try and find it for you

I am sorry if I have not made it clear. It was not in support of the Trust. On the contrary it was the way this website was used by the Trust to shut down debate.

Of course it is OK to agree with people on some things and not others. IMHO that is very healthy. I suppose with E20 it was more your very high general opinion of the more immutable aspects of his posting style / qualities seem to have changed. So i thought given you saw my comment as an accusation, one possibility was that you had changed your mind on in relation to that.

Anyway it appears it is just a confusion with me failing to make clear to you why I mentioned you and your comment. I think I have an idea where it is so I will post it up as soon as I find it.

Okay, I thought you were referring to how this site these days, i.e. full of right wing opinions.

Yes, a lot of Trust threads were shut down or derailed to move it away from what was being discussed.

Perch on 18:42 - Sep 25 with 596 viewschad

Perch on 18:22 - Sep 25 by Neath_Jack

Okay, I thought you were referring to how this site these days, i.e. full of right wing opinions.

Yes, a lot of Trust threads were shut down or derailed to move it away from what was being discussed.

That is why I said ‘in the past’, in my first reply to you

Anyway found it and posted it up. Luckily my speed reading has improved as it was 18 months back. The Stateside Jacks Thread, very interesting.

FOA DJack, I am not suggesting my speed reading is any better than yours, nor placing such skill in the groves of academia.
Perch on 21:53 - Sep 25 with 487 viewsDr_Winston

Maybe other people have different stories.

I stand by my explanation. I was a mod for years and Perch was never banned. I wouldn't do it because he was too much fun, and others wouldn't because they just didn't care.

During that time he complained regularly about being banned when he hadn't been. He's just too f*cking stupid to remember what his password is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Perch on 22:18 - Sep 25 with 454 viewsbuilthjack

There are many that have quite a few user names.
I find it weird when nobody has ever met these "people". They pretend to be teachers etc. Madness. I guess it is to wind others up.
it takes all sorts i guess.
One user name is enough for me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Perch on 22:22 - Sep 25 with 441 viewsexhmrc1

Perch on 22:18 - Sep 25 by builthjack

There are many that have quite a few user names.
I find it weird when nobody has ever met these "people". They pretend to be teachers etc. Madness. I guess it is to wind others up.
it takes all sorts i guess.
One user name is enough for me.

Is it not time for this to stop. It is now under new management and old feuds not to be forgotton. This thread needs to be pulled down. There is no justification for it. The site needs to move on or it will just get worse.
Perch on 22:25 - Sep 25 with 435 viewsbuilthjack

Perch on 22:22 - Sep 25 by exhmrc1

Is it not time for this to stop. It is now under new management and old feuds not to be forgotton. This thread needs to be pulled down. There is no justification for it. The site needs to move on or it will just get worse.

One person - One user name.
End of.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Perch on 22:42 - Sep 25 with 425 viewschad

Perch on 22:22 - Sep 25 by exhmrc1

You don’t think the Trust needs to be held to account for its unacceptable behaviour, evidenced on this very website.

I thought from your own posts, that you were very much in favour of repeatedly underlining what you saw as failures in administration and unacceptable practice.
Perch on 22:52 - Sep 25 with 416 viewsexhmrc1

Perch on 22:42 - Sep 25 by chad

You don’t think the Trust needs to be held to account for its unacceptable behaviour, evidenced on this very website.

I thought from your own posts, that you were very much in favour of repeatedly underlining what you saw as failures in administration and unacceptable practice.

No that isnt the reason I believe this should be pulled down, Look at the title. It is an attempt to discredit someone for what has happened previously. We need to move on from that. It isnt what this site needs.
Perch on 22:53 - Sep 25 with 414 viewschad

Perch on 21:53 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

Maybe other people have different stories.

I stand by my explanation. I was a mod for years and Perch was never banned. I wouldn't do it because he was too much fun, and others wouldn't because they just didn't care.

During that time he complained regularly about being banned when he hadn't been. He's just too f*cking stupid to remember what his password is.

I will take that as no comment, as I was not talking about PRJ

As I said when you click on your ID and it clearly tells you it no longer exists, it is very clear what has happened.

And subsequently for the must have been dozens of IDs I set up to be able to post and were almost all immediately deleted. As I said ECB was clearly aware of this as we discussed it on the odd brief post I managed to get in before the ID was deleted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024