Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would have Dan James added today ? 19:42 - Oct 24 with 1346 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m interested.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:44 - Oct 24 with 1100 viewslifelong

Pace.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:45 - Oct 24 with 1099 viewspencoedjack

What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:44 - Oct 24 by lifelong

Pace.

& no end product.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:49 - Oct 24 with 1084 viewslifelong

What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:45 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

& no end product.

Yes, but the question was what he would have added not what he wouldn’t have.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:49 - Oct 24 with 1083 viewspencoedjack

He needs to get a move to Leeds.

Bielsa obviously sees him as a player who fits into his style of play.

He looks totally out of his depth at Man Utd & needs to kick start his career
What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:58 - Oct 24 with 1069 viewsFireboy2

What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:49 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

He needs to get a move to Leeds.

Bielsa obviously sees him as a player who fits into his style of play.

He looks totally out of his depth at Man Utd & needs to kick start his career

This ^

Bielsa would do wonders for Dan.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 19:58 - Oct 24 with 1069 viewsDr_Winston

If Dan James had been a youth team player here under Cooper he'd still be a youth team player now.

Cooper would have no idea or interest in how to use him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:09 - Oct 24 with 1050 viewsChief

& no end product.

Were you watching the Swans when he was with the us?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 20:10]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 1030 viewspencoedjack

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:09 - Oct 24 by Chief

Were you watching the Swans when he was with the us?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 20:10]

I was without the rose tinted specs on

Believe I saw all 4 of his goals live 👍

I really would like to see him succeed in his career
Login to get fewer ads

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 1025 viewsChief

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:17 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

I was without the rose tinted specs on

Believe I saw all 4 of his goals live 👍

I really would like to see him succeed in his career

Well if you were, you would have seen his 15 odd goals and assists in less than 40 games then.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 20:19]

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:28 - Oct 24 with 1004 viewsbuilthjack

Pace. He would have skinned the full back and put balls in to the box, for us to miss.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 998 viewsNeath_Jack

Remember when a lot of posters reckoned Man Utd ripped us off, and that we sold him too cheaply.

An inexperienced youngster with bags of potential.

I wonder if we'll be having the same threads as this, about Rodon in a years time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 998 viewsjasper_T

Got to think he's just not getting coaching because they've got so many good players looking like lemons. Fernandes the latest to start struggling regularly.

If they had a Matt Grimes or a van der Hoorn to swing a first time ball out to him on the opposite flank they'd be laughing. Every one of them dallies on it, though. Then moans when they run out of options.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:42 - Oct 24 with 986 viewsKeithHaynes

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:34 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

Got to think he's just not getting coaching because they've got so many good players looking like lemons. Fernandes the latest to start struggling regularly.

If they had a Matt Grimes or a van der Hoorn to swing a first time ball out to him on the opposite flank they'd be laughing. Every one of them dallies on it, though. Then moans when they run out of options.

Ashley Williams cross ball was a favourite, Mike VDH wasn't too bad either. We don’t do that anymore.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:42 - Oct 24 with 986 viewsFireboy2

This is the reason why he will thrive under a class coach in bielsa.

On another topic I bet big nose wishes he had thought about the clubs best interest when he interviewed bielsa instead of his own standing at the club.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:51 - Oct 24 with 970 viewsbuilthjack

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:42 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

Ashley Williams cross ball was a favourite, Mike VDH wasn't too bad either. We don’t do that anymore.

Ash was great at it. Mawson had a go but was awful.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 20:52]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 962 viewsKeithHaynes

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:42 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

This is the reason why he will thrive under a class coach in bielsa.

On another topic I bet big nose wishes he had thought about the clubs best interest when he interviewed bielsa instead of his own standing at the club.

There was never any way Huw was going to employ a man like bielsa, he would’ve gone even quicker. Ego’s never work in Huw land. Unless it’s Huw. Bielsa would have ruined him.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:53 - Oct 24 with 960 viewsNeath_Jack

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:51 - Oct 24 by builthjack

Ash was great at it. Mawson had a go but was awful.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 20:52]

Charles or Marilyn?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What would have Dan James added today ? on 21:07 - Oct 24 with 926 viewsFireboy2

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:52 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

There was never any way Huw was going to employ a man like bielsa, he would’ve gone even quicker. Ego’s never work in Huw land. Unless it’s Huw. Bielsa would have ruined him.

It's a damn damn shame Keith.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 21:17 - Oct 24 with 920 viewsJack11

Loves a diagonal ping across the park I do. Ash to Dyer, knock it inside to Rangel on an underlap. All of a sudden Rangel and Dyer 2 v 1 against their left back and we’re in business.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 21:20 - Oct 24 with 915 viewsFireboy2

What would have Dan James added today ? on 21:17 - Oct 24 by Jack11

Loves a diagonal ping across the park I do. Ash to Dyer, knock it inside to Rangel on an underlap. All of a sudden Rangel and Dyer 2 v 1 against their left back and we’re in business.

Stop it, stop it
What would have Dan James added today ? on 23:00 - Oct 24 with 849 viewsfelixstowe_jack

& no end product.

Five goals and ten assist in 2018/19 hardly no end product.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:14]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 11:48 - Oct 25 with 754 views34dfgdf54

He’s never on the flank though, he’s trying to play as an inside forward at times and he’s just technically good enough: He must be being told to do that though. He also looks like they’ve bulked him up and he’s lost a yard or two of pace because of that.

Agree with posts earlier in the thread, needs a move to Leeds.
What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:15 - Oct 25 with 702 viewsBadlands

What would have Dan James added today ? on 23:00 - Oct 24 by felixstowe_jack

Five goals and ten assist in 2018/19 hardly no end product.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:14]

But was in positions to triple both stats.
And, given Cooper's aversion to wingers he wouldn't be making it in to the bench.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What would have Dan James added today ? on 22:01 - Oct 25 with 666 viewsChief

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:15 - Oct 25 by Badlands

But was in positions to triple both stats.
And, given Cooper's aversion to wingers he wouldn't be making it in to the bench.

Well that's a gross over-exaggeration& the chances he did waste were just after he broke into the team and he was very green. It was obvious he was working on his finishing / composure in training - the improvement in his game was impressive.

Lowe is a winger by trade and plays every week. Also, James played a fair few games where he was central.

What would have Dan James added today ? on 08:37 - Oct 26 with 612 viewsMartinSwan

Panic in the opposition.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024