Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holiday refunded/voucher question 18:36 - Sep 21 with 802 viewsCountyJim

Don't know if anyone on here knows what to do but here goes

Booked holiday last year was supposed to be going in 10 days time but now Newport has been put on lockdown do I contact the holiday providers or do they contact me or do I go via insurance

I don't mind vouchers as we don't mind going next year

Thanks in advance
Holiday refunded/voucher question on 19:37 - Sep 21 with 779 viewsraynor94

Is the holiday still going ahead for other people? There was a case of a couple from Caerphilly who were due to go with Edwards Coaches.

But due to the lockdown couldn't go and they were refused their money back, as the trip still went ahead.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 19:42 - Sep 21 with 781 viewsAndy1300

You may be entitled to rebook without fees, they may offer a voucher, they may say tough luck, depends who you booked with
[Post edited 21 Sep 2020 19:44]

Number 1 team in Wales

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 06:41 - Sep 22 with 716 viewsAndy1300

From the BBC

Can you go on holiday?
No.
In a Facebook question and answer video, Health Minister Vaughan Gething said if residents have booked holidays already they should speak to their providers, explain it would be a breach of the law for them to attend, and seek a refund.
Officials would be in touch with package holiday providers and insurers "to explain to them the seriousness of the position and the risk to them and their business if people from Caerphilly were nevertheless to go on holiday", he added.

Number 1 team in Wales

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 18:07 - Sep 24 with 647 viewsCountyJim

Thanks everyone

Fair play onthebeach.co.uk have given a refund for hotel but not having much luck with ryanair they are saying they flight is still available so looks like I'm going to have to go the insurance route as we are in local lockdown
Holiday refunded/voucher question on 19:14 - Sep 24 with 625 viewsbritferry

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 18:07 - Sep 24 by CountyJim

Thanks everyone

Fair play onthebeach.co.uk have given a refund for hotel but not having much luck with ryanair they are saying they flight is still available so looks like I'm going to have to go the insurance route as we are in local lockdown

thats not like Ryanair

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 19:20 - Sep 24 with 617 viewsmajorraglan

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 18:07 - Sep 24 by CountyJim

Thanks everyone

Did you pay via Credit Card? If you did, would they refund you and claim it back off Ryan Air? Worth checking out.
Holiday refunded/voucher question on 14:03 - Oct 1 with 563 viewsCountyJim

Thanks again everyone

I've contacted PayPal that's who I paid with but looks like you have to put claim in within 180 days of purchase as I booked before this i think I'm going to struggle getting flights refunded

If I have to claim on insurance its 150 excess
Holiday refunded/voucher question on 23:44 - Oct 1 with 531 viewsAndy1300

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 14:03 - Oct 1 by CountyJim

Thanks again everyone

I've contacted PayPal that's who I paid with but looks like you have to put claim in within 180 days of purchase as I booked before this i think I'm going to struggle getting flights refunded

If I have to claim on insurance its 150 excess

We bit the bullet and swapped our flights and hotel from Portugal to Cyprus, needed. Negative covid test to enter,

We had a lovely few days in a country with hardly any covid

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 13:21 - Oct 17 with 411 viewsCountyJim

Great news paypal have refunded my flights as well now 😀

Thanks for all the replies
Holiday refunded/voucher question on 23:10 - Oct 18 with 347 viewsbuilthjack

Tenby next year

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 00:01 - Oct 19 with 333 viewsFireboy2

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 13:21 - Oct 17 by CountyJim

I've had to cancel our trip to the lakes again after the one in march Jim.

Booked through hoseasons and to be fair they have refunded me again this time but the March one was like yourself an absolute @rse the get back.

I guess it's the company you book through and how you pay, anyway congrats on getting your refund mate.
Holiday refunded/voucher question on 08:11 - Oct 19 with 294 viewsmagicdaps10

Holiday refunded/voucher question on 13:21 - Oct 17 by CountyJim

Great result. We moved one holiday back to August 2021 and eventually got our flight money back on the other we were due to go on in April.
Wasn't counting my chickens on the flight money coming back and had given up hope on it, nice suprise when it came through.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024