Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we line up on Saturday ? 15:21 - Oct 28 with 1040 viewsKeithHaynes

I was impressed with Manning, and clearly Bennett was tactical in readiness for this game, mind you Bidwell chipped in with another assist. Palmer should get a start but the only player I would replace him with is Grimes.

Woodman will be happy with his clean sheet, mind you I reckon I could have kept one last night.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 15:30 - Oct 28 with 1021 viewsFireboy2

Woodman
Naughton.
Bennett
Guehi
Roberts
Bidwell
Grimes
Fulton
Ayew
Lowe
Palmer

Although I would swap lowe for gyokeres as lowe has played alot of minutes uo front and last night he ran his blood to water.
How do we line up on Saturday ? on 17:12 - Oct 28 with 951 viewsonehunglow

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 15:30 - Oct 28 by Fireboy2

Woodman
Naughton.
Bennett
Guehi
Roberts
Bidwell
Grimes
Fulton
Ayew
Lowe
Palmer

Although I would swap lowe for gyokeres as lowe has played alot of minutes uo front and last night he ran his blood to water.

It's as much about attitude and mindset.

We can go keep this momentum into two tough away games including the dreaded Norwich jaunt .We get 4 points from those two and we can dream of a possible promotion back where we belong and should never have left. Unlike some I miss mixing it in the Prem with the arrogant big 4/6/8

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 18:39 - Oct 28 with 908 viewsBoundy

I'm confident that Coopers got the squad on board with him and the coaches ,there will be poor games / performances at times but I'd say the squad is as strong as its been since we dropped out of th PL . Lacking in the strikers role but we won last night with goals from the midfield . There's definitely a bit more steel about us , if anyone can mix it with the likes of Stoke and come away with a more than decent win then that has to bode well for us . Looking at the starting 11 and what we had on the bench I'd say we're looking good.
Hard to say what Cooper will go with but little tweaks rather than big changes would be my mantra

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 19:05 - Oct 28 with 898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 18:39 - Oct 28 by Boundy

I'm confident that Coopers got the squad on board with him and the coaches ,there will be poor games / performances at times but I'd say the squad is as strong as its been since we dropped out of th PL . Lacking in the strikers role but we won last night with goals from the midfield . There's definitely a bit more steel about us , if anyone can mix it with the likes of Stoke and come away with a more than decent win then that has to bode well for us . Looking at the starting 11 and what we had on the bench I'd say we're looking good.
Hard to say what Cooper will go with but little tweaks rather than big changes would be my mantra

I’d say the club have recognized our dips during the middle of last season - we’ve got more strength in depth than for many a season and high quality back ups in almost every position (for the championship).

With the games coming 2 a week for quite some time this will give us a huge advantage over a lot of other teams’ squads.

We look infinitely stronger than the last two seasons. Finding myself feeling very optimistic for us this year.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 09:39 - Oct 29 with 749 viewsCatullus

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 19:05 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d say the club have recognized our dips during the middle of last season - we’ve got more strength in depth than for many a season and high quality back ups in almost every position (for the championship).

With the games coming 2 a week for quite some time this will give us a huge advantage over a lot of other teams’ squads.

We look infinitely stronger than the last two seasons. Finding myself feeling very optimistic for us this year.

I'm not getting too optimistic just yet. I'd be happier if we had another striker but yes, we do look to have good cover in most positiions. The bench Tuesday looked quite strong. It comes down now to whether Tuesday is something we can expect regularly or a flash in the pan. If that is truely where the team is capable of being then we could/should go on a decent run, obviously there'll be blips and we can't do anything about dodgy ref decisions. So quietly hopeful is what I am.

My only complaint about Tuesday is, we should have scored at least one more but Stoke are a strong team, big at the back and not scared to get stuck in, which I thought we coped with very well. Playing like that, as confidence and form grows (hopefully) we'll put a few goals in, somebody might get a thrashing...he says looking forward to the derby!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 14:41 - Oct 29 with 682 views34dfgdf54

I think he'll go:

...................................Freddie................................
..........guehi................bennett..............cabango....
naughton....................................................Bidwell
.......................Grimes...........Fulton.......................
.................................Palmer...................................
........................Lowe.............Ayew........................

Think he will give Roberts a blow as he did with Jake Saturday. Palmer to come in for first start with Dhanda off the bench. Stick with Fulton/Grimes with one of those rested for Smith next Tuesday.

I'd personally give Ayew a rest aswell and bring Vik in as the amount of football he's played is mad, on different continents too. But not sure he's got the minerals to drop a player of that reputation here.
How do we line up on Saturday ? on 15:08 - Oct 29 with 662 viewsBadlands

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 14:41 - Oct 29 by 34dfgdf54

I think he'll go:

Think he will give Roberts a blow as he did with Jake Saturday. Palmer to come in for first start with Dhanda off the bench. Stick with Fulton/Grimes with one of those rested for Smith next Tuesday.

I'd personally give Ayew a rest aswell and bring Vik in as the amount of football he's played is mad, on different continents too. But not sure he's got the minerals to drop a player of that reputation here.

Happy with that but Nauthon for Roberts is a bit negative but could be what we need.
I think Ayew thrives on games so if there was a change wouln't mind Gyorkeres for Lowe.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 15:20 - Oct 29 with 654 views34dfgdf54

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 15:08 - Oct 29 by Badlands

Happy with that but Nauthon for Roberts is a bit negative but could be what we need.
I think Ayew thrives on games so if there was a change wouln't mind Gyorkeres for Lowe.

Like I said on the matchday thread, i'd be horrified if we took Lowe out for Gyokeres, a front two of Ayew and Gyokeres lacks any sort of pace, would make a Blackburn defence which is leaky play with everything in front of them. Too easy.

Would love to be proved wrong but just can't see it working.
Login to get fewer ads

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 16:23 - Oct 29 with 619 viewsFireboy2

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 15:08 - Oct 29 by Badlands

That's what I think, naughton had a great game on tuesday as you never noticed him, which is a good sign and I agree with you re ayew, the guy has got a tremendous engine, lowe runs his blood to water every game so I'd put him on the bench, so with my side that I already posted I'd keep naughton in at rch and swap loew for gyokeres to give him a run and also swap bidwell for manning as atm bidwell is in playing very well atm he had a decent rest so will be fresh for saturday.
How do we line up on Saturday ? on 17:47 - Oct 29 with 586 viewsNortbankboy

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 14:41 - Oct 29 by 34dfgdf54

I think he'll go:

Happy with that .
I would say noughton and manning are our best option
For wing backs at home.
How do we line up on Saturday ? on 08:10 - Oct 30 with 460 views34dfgdf54

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 17:47 - Oct 29 by Nortbankboy

Happy with that .
I would say noughton and manning are our best option
For wing backs at home.

Not seen enough of Manning but I would of thought Roberts best option at home normally as he gets forward more than Naughton, I just think he may get a breather Saturday.
How do we line up on Saturday ? on 14:29 - Oct 30 with 382 viewsonehunglow

Whatever else,if we get our noses in front,then keep the foot down .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 22:52 - Oct 30 with 267 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Naughton is a full back he is not a wing back.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 23:13 - Oct 30 with 261 viewsbuilthjack

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 14:29 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Whatever else,if we get our noses in front,then keep the foot down .

1-0 IS A DANGEROUS GAME TO PLAY. 2-0 FORCES THEM TO COME AT US, SO CREATES GAPS IN THEIR MIDFIELD AND DEFENCE.
COOPER, DONT STICK AT 1-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 23:16 - Oct 30 with 260 viewsFireboy2

How do we line up on Saturday ? on 23:13 - Oct 30 by builthjack

1-0 IS A DANGEROUS GAME TO PLAY. 2-0 FORCES THEM TO COME AT US, SO CREATES GAPS IN THEIR MIDFIELD AND DEFENCE.
COOPER, DONT STICK AT 1-0.

Theres no need to shout K, we arent deaf you know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024