Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories 19:39 - Nov 17 with 643 viewstrampie

The Conservative leader and his water melon smile and letter box remarks, then there was there was the Tory shame around what went on with Grenfell and Windrush and they have the brass neck to label possibly the greatest anti racist campaigner of this generation (he had to be good at something I suppose, lol) and I'm a Plaid voter but am astounded by the breathtaking hypocritical attitude of the Conservatives.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 20:44 - Nov 17 with 614 viewsHighjack

How can it be described as a β€œsmear” when both the Labour Party and Jeremy Corbyn both admitted that antisemitism is a problem within the party?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 20:49 - Nov 17 with 608 viewstrampie

Because they are weak and want to court votes .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 20:57 - Nov 17 with 598 viewsCatullus

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 20:49 - Nov 17 by trampie

Because they are weak and want to court votes .

Well you've seen right through that then and no doubt so will everyone else.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 23:39 - Nov 18 with 488 viewstrampie

[Post edited 18 Nov 2020 23:40]

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 09:43 - Nov 19 with 454 viewsCatullus

There were 300 complaints in March. The tories will say they've been a bit busy since March, too busy for an investigation. It shouldn't be allowed to drop though. The problem is though, we all know how Bojo feels about "letterboxes" so he'll be trying to avoid the argument.

The list of things keeps building but generallly we have Lying, we have corruption, we have negligence and we have Islamophobia. Should that be enough to bring a government down?

Of course the other problem is, would we want a general election right now and does anybody consider Labour ready for government, they still have too much in fighting going on.
Politics is even more screwed up than we say.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 09:45 - Nov 19 with 452 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 09:43 - Nov 19 by Catullus

There were 300 complaints in March. The tories will say they've been a bit busy since March, too busy for an investigation. It shouldn't be allowed to drop though. The problem is though, we all know how Bojo feels about "letterboxes" so he'll be trying to avoid the argument.

The list of things keeps building but generallly we have Lying, we have corruption, we have negligence and we have Islamophobia. Should that be enough to bring a government down?

Of course the other problem is, would we want a general election right now and does anybody consider Labour ready for government, they still have too much in fighting going on.
Politics is even more screwed up than we say.

We had an election less than a year ago . Respect the result. Another one is due in four years the people will decide then.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 09:59 - Nov 19 with 445 viewsCatullus

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 09:45 - Nov 19 by felixstowe_jack

We had an election less than a year ago . Respect the result. Another one is due in four years the people will decide then.

I do respect the result but when our elected representatives behave so badly with such apparent impunity, questions have to be asked.

Part of the reason I votee to leave the EU was the chumocracy and corruption so why should I put up with a UK government behaving in a similar manner?

21 million quid to a third party go between? Billions in contracts awarded to friends of the government or those in the House of Lords. The great and good be damned. They crawl around on their bellies like bottom feeders, grasping for ever more than they deserve and telling the rest of us how lucky we are.

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 10:08 - Nov 19 with 443 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn back and the brass neck of the Tories on 09:59 - Nov 19 by Catullus

I do respect the result but when our elected representatives behave so badly with such apparent impunity, questions have to be asked.

Part of the reason I votee to leave the EU was the chumocracy and corruption so why should I put up with a UK government behaving in a similar manner?

21 million quid to a third party go between? Billions in contracts awarded to friends of the government or those in the House of Lords. The great and good be damned. They crawl around on their bellies like bottom feeders, grasping for ever more than they deserve and telling the rest of us how lucky we are.

I think you are missing the point there was a worldwide need for protective equipment. Our NHS management decided we did not need to prepare and but enough in the first place. As a result we had to get as much as soon as we could by any means.

If it had been left to normal procurement, then the NHS would have taken a month to decide what it wanted, another month to ask for ask for tenders, and another month to place orders. Unfortunately that is the way the beauracrats NHS is run. Fortunately the government acted.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024