Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we third in the league?! 20:55 - Apr 20 with 1868 viewspaulv2k4

Serious question this. How are we third in the league?

I watch a lot of football. Been a Swans season ticket holder since I was 8 (90s) and yet this has to be the most garbage side I've seen.

We are AWFUL. It is paint dry stuff.

We can't create anything and can't do anything without cheating a penalty or Ayew pulling a miracle shot. (Yet we have "fans" saying he is useless).

We have we resorted to sitting with a park the bus approach with the odd long ball?! This team can't even string a few passes together.

I don't care where we are but Cooper has to go!

How are we third in the league?! on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 1848 viewsKeithHaynes

Somehow by virtue of the amount of points we have gained.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How are we third in the league?! on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1835 viewsonehunglow

We won’t be when it matters

Make no mistake it is over.

We actually need not to get play offs as this shytehouse will get credit he doesn’t deserve..

And yes,our worse manager ever. I don’t count Cullis

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How are we third in the league?! on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 1839 viewsThornburyswan

It is very difficult to stomach - in a game where Cooper’s pre-match statement was we were going for it, we were out-played & out-fought by a team playing for nothing.

Truly appalling to watch.
How are we third in the league?! on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 1833 viewsOldjack

lady luck has played a massive part, Cooper hasn't got a clue on how to win games, his head is all over the place ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How are we third in the league?! on 21:02 - Apr 20 with 1815 viewsDr_Winston

Because it's not a very good league mostly.

We also had a very well organised defence (opinions vary on who to credit) which got us so far, but when other teams adjusted the potato in charge was hapless to respond without another England u17 to borrow.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How are we third in the league?! on 21:06 - Apr 20 with 1786 viewspaulv2k4

How are we third in the league?! on 21:02 - Apr 20 by Dr_Winston

We also had a very well organised defence (opinions vary on who to credit) which got us so far, but when other teams adjusted the potato in charge was hapless to respond without another England u17 to borrow.

I agree with what you say. The league is very average. I just think to myself the amount of chances we have had to win games and Cooper / the team cannot be bothered to go get the win. We could have easily been 2nd this season, if someone had put a fire up the arses of the squad.
How are we third in the league?! on 21:07 - Apr 20 with 1783 viewspaulv2k4

How are we third in the league?! on 20:57 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Somehow by virtue of the amount of points we have gained.

Haha! I knew at least one person would say that.
How are we third in the league?! on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 1722 viewsthornabyswan

Yes that sums it up.

Shocking tonight too slow the other teams will all want us in the play offs.

Without Ayew we look toothless but I hope Cooper goes in the summer 2 play offs or not.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

How are we third in the league?! on 21:29 - Apr 20 with 1706 viewsangryjack

But we not a very good side either and don't deserve be where we are..
How are we third in the league?! on 22:03 - Apr 20 with 1652 viewsReslovenSwan1

Warnock is a master of getting teams promoted. It was not by playing open attacking football. He did have some good players Taarbalat for one and a roster of good pros.

Swansea have a good defence and Ayew who can play at a big club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

How are we third in the league?! on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 1625 viewsbuilthjack

I still stick to my previous posts, all,season, that if Cooper had been given the funds for 2 quality players, a centre forward, and a central midfielder, we would have been promoted by now.
All I get is fools saying we couldn't possibly do that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How are we third in the league?! on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 1615 viewsKeithHaynes

How are we third in the league?! on 22:29 - Apr 20 by builthjack

I still stick to my previous posts, all,season, that if Cooper had been given the funds for 2 quality players, a centre forward, and a central midfielder, we would have been promoted by now.
All I get is fools saying we couldn't possibly do that.

He had a centre forward tonight, we had four good opportunities to score mate. He was sat on the bench.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How are we third in the league?! on 06:52 - Apr 21 with 1529 viewsDr_Winston

How are we third in the league?! on 21:29 - Apr 20 by angryjack

But we not a very good side either and don't deserve be where we are..

Of course we do. We've accumulated enough points to be where we are. More than the teams below us, not as many as the teams above. That's how a league table works.

We've got the ability in the squad to have done better than we have, and in a far less tedious, cowardly way. Hence many people's problem with Cooper.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How are we third in the league?! on 07:41 - Apr 21 with 1484 viewsjacksfullaces

we had a side that was set up not to concede too many (that appears to have cracked in the last 10-12 games) and a few flurries of form from ayew, lowe , grimes and our wing backs in an offensive sense. it is probably more considered than that but I don't pretend to know the nuances, and am less than inspired as to its value on the eye. It also seems to have not only worn out the fans, worn down the opposition for a period, but worn out our players either physically or mentally. Not interested in the personal attacks on cooper, he created it, he owns it, he will be judged on it. there is always an assumption by all fans that we are 'better than that', perhaps we are, perhaps we are not, am sure someone else will get a go soon unless we are promoted, at which point he will be entitled to try it (or something different) in the premier league.
How are we third in the league?! on 08:10 - Apr 21 with 1456 viewsswan65split

How are we third in the league?! on 07:41 - Apr 21 by jacksfullaces

we had a side that was set up not to concede too many (that appears to have cracked in the last 10-12 games) and a few flurries of form from ayew, lowe , grimes and our wing backs in an offensive sense. it is probably more considered than that but I don't pretend to know the nuances, and am less than inspired as to its value on the eye. It also seems to have not only worn out the fans, worn down the opposition for a period, but worn out our players either physically or mentally. Not interested in the personal attacks on cooper, he created it, he owns it, he will be judged on it. there is always an assumption by all fans that we are 'better than that', perhaps we are, perhaps we are not, am sure someone else will get a go soon unless we are promoted, at which point he will be entitled to try it (or something different) in the premier league.

Good post.

As stated a few weeks ago we are predictable now, we offer no outlet as a speedy winger Theyve all been shifted out.

With a weak scoring line, and slow build up, we are on a hiding to nothing now.

Though I hope we go up,........if we make the play offs!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024