Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move 18:22 - Jun 1 with 1187 viewsKeithHaynes

Putting some facts and figures together ( that doesn’t mean he is going ) and hope to hit you with some breaking news soon as it’s authorised and reviewed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 19:13 - Jun 1 with 1125 viewsThornburyswan

Good stuff Keith - be good if this could be sorted before the Euros kick off.
We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 20:46 - Jun 1 with 1008 viewsChief

Hmm.

Is he off?

Or new contract?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 21:20 - Jun 1 with 951 viewsDr_Winston

New contract doesn't bear thinking about. More years of tedious, borderline long ball nonsense. Hoping beyond hope that someone takes him off our hands soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 21:41 - Jun 1 with 906 viewsChief

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 21:20 - Jun 1 by Dr_Winston

New contract doesn't bear thinking about. More years of tedious, borderline long ball nonsense. Hoping beyond hope that someone takes him off our hands soon.

Proper meltdown stuff ar yma if it's a new contract

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 21:49 - Jun 1 with 887 viewsmonmouth

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 21:41 - Jun 1 by Chief

Proper meltdown stuff ar yma if it's a new contract

Won’t matter. He’ll be sacked by October when people have to watch that garbage. He’ll be glad to clear off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 22:17 - Jun 1 with 816 viewsSlugster664

I was one of those saying(Jan/Feb)that he's done a superb job, then it all got worse and worse and worse. However, weren't we seeing some fantastic football before Christmas? Myself, I was being thoroughly entertained

STID

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 22:18 - Jun 1 with 810 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 21:49 - Jun 1 by monmouth

Won’t matter. He’ll be sacked by October when people have to watch that garbage. He’ll be glad to clear off.

Let’s not give him a bigger compo package eh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 23:14 - Jun 1 with 600 viewsThrasher6

Seconded.....hard to bear another season....I really couldn't stand it.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

We are working on Steve Cooper‘s next move on 23:17 - Jun 1 with 593 viewsGroo

Lets hope if he goes we get someone in who will be able to get the most of what he's got and play wonderful expansive football.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024