Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest 09:00 - Aug 5 with 1218 viewsSwansIndependent

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest 5th Aug 2021 09:00
The uncertainty regards Matt Grimes future at Swansea continues to take its time with news yesterday he still hasn’t completed a full medical for his potential suitors Fulham. Conflicting reports on Grimes fitness haven’t helped him with Alan Tate quoted as saying he could be back for Saturdays away game at Blackburn. However, sources close to Craven Cottage believe he is still soffering from the effects of Covid-19. 0

Article above
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 10:40 - Aug 5 with 973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They can’t find his right foot apparently.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 11:13 - Aug 5 with 910 viewsbuilthjack

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 10:40 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Beat me to it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 11:27 - Aug 5 with 857 viewsCatullus

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 10:40 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I've got it but like Grimes, I can't find a use for it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 11:57 - Aug 5 with 796 viewsPBJ

Matt Grimes was present following a period out of action.
by WOL

He's on the training ground i suppose

Always go with the Facts.

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 19:55 - Aug 5 with 475 viewsKeithHaynes

Here comes Brighton !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 19:56 - Aug 5 with 471 viewsKeithHaynes

Matt Grimes still to pass Fulham medical *Latest on 11:27 - Aug 5 by Catullus

I've got it but like Grimes, I can't find a use for it.

Hopping mad ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024