Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. 21:11 - Sep 19 with 561 viewsWalterBoyd

Wow.
That came from nowhere, thanks for all your participation.
Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 517 viewsWalterBoyd

Union Jack and Jackrmee still dont realise the record breaking attempt they interrupted.

35 posts by same poster without an interruption on 35 separate threads, Wow. What a way to spend a Sunday evening.

Thank you all. Fun while it lasted.
Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 510 viewsjackrmee

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:49 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

Union Jack and Jackrmee still dont realise the record breaking attempt they interrupted.

35 posts by same poster without an interruption on 35 separate threads, Wow. What a way to spend a Sunday evening.

Thank you all. Fun while it lasted.

Haha. I thought you were on one!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:58 - Sep 19 with 504 viewsWalterBoyd

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:54 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

Haha. I thought you were on one!

I wish. Work in the morning. Early start.
Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 503 viewsjackrmee

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:58 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

I wish. Work in the morning. Early start.

Apologies for ruining the world reord attempt ha.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 22:10 - Sep 19 with 489 viewsWalterBoyd

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:59 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

I think I made it. Considering there was no pre warning. I was impressed. It just came from nowhere.

I'll take that over winning the lottery anyday. Ok maybe 2nd to that.

I get by on about 5 hours kip . Always have done.
Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 08:13 - Sep 20 with 394 viewsonehunglow

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 22:10 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

I think I made it. Considering there was no pre warning. I was impressed. It just came from nowhere.

I'll take that over winning the lottery anyday. Ok maybe 2nd to that.

I get by on about 5 hours kip . Always have done.

Have you tried learning the bassoon .

I think yiu have too much time on your hands.Walt.

Join my band of brothers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 12:04 - Sep 20 with 329 viewsunion_jack

Thanks everyone. That was a bit of fun. Got to 35. on 21:59 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

Me too.

If only I knew what this was all about?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024