Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time 08:00 - Oct 13 with 586 viewsSwansIndependent

Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time 13th Oct 2021 07:58
Olivier Ntcham, Michael Obafemi and Liam Walsh are all involved in a concerted effort to be fit for the South Wales derby against Cardiff City on Sunday. All three are battling to be involved in the biggest home game of the season at the Swansea.Com stadium. 0

Swans injury concerns, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 21:54 - Oct 13 with 443 views34dfgdf54

Game depends on Ntcham and Obafemi imo. Without them I think they’ll find it easy to contain us, mainly as their defenders struggle with pace, and we have none really without Obafemi, maybe Laird being the exception.
Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 22:21 - Oct 13 with 425 viewsmax936

Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 21:54 - Oct 13 by 34dfgdf54

Game depends on Ntcham and Obafemi imo. Without them I think they’ll find it easy to contain us, mainly as their defenders struggle with pace, and we have none really without Obafemi, maybe Laird being the exception.

Laird is undoubtedly a decent player, but he hasn't pulled up any trees as of yet, imo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 09:22 - Oct 14 with 347 viewsjohnlangy

Bennett, Ntcham and Obafemi back in full training.
Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 09:28 - Oct 14 with 345 viewsBoundy

Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 21:54 - Oct 13 by 34dfgdf54

I agree , we're missing that bit of guile in front of goal , Cullen a willing worker but imo isn't the answer, I can't believe that it is but if the intention to knock crosses into the box is the tactic for Sunday then we'll struggle against one of the physically biggest defences in the league. McCarthy won't want to lose this one so expect a another 5 at the back and a potentially frustrating game for us

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 09:56 - Oct 14 with 313 viewsonehunglow

Three Swansea City match winners in a race against time on 09:28 - Oct 14 by Boundy

I agree , we're missing that bit of guile in front of goal , Cullen a willing worker but imo isn't the answer, I can't believe that it is but if the intention to knock crosses into the box is the tactic for Sunday then we'll struggle against one of the physically biggest defences in the league. McCarthy won't want to lose this one so expect a another 5 at the back and a potentially frustrating game for us

Im looking forward to this game so be worried.

They are going to try to physically bully us.Selecting Cullen would be crazy and I fully expect him to be so.

Russ should know what awaits and adapt

He won't

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024