Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacks in Ireland 23:13 - Oct 16 with 1798 viewsCwmafanJack

Anyone living over here know what's with pubs not opening or serving alcohol until 12.30pm on Sundays.
Bloody redicalous. Just hope we winning by time they open for second half

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Jacks in Ireland on 23:25 - Oct 16 with 1782 viewsbuilthjack

You need to find one with a back door.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jacks in Ireland on 00:10 - Oct 17 with 1750 viewsWalterBoyd

Ireland has a hard drinking reputation.

But they lead the way in alot of healthy ways in which we are slow to catch up with.

The no smoking in pubs started there I believe. I remember driving around Cork etc years ago and I was astounded seeing groups smoking outside in huddles, we followed a few years later.

Friends I know said a few years after that restaurants had a big push on giving free water to diners rather than encouraging a beer or wine. I still cant quite believe this but that is what I was told.

Heard nothing about a ban on watching the Swans so hopefully you get to see it.
Jacks in Ireland on 00:33 - Oct 17 with 1736 viewsmax936

Jacks in Ireland on 00:10 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

Ireland has a hard drinking reputation.

But they lead the way in alot of healthy ways in which we are slow to catch up with.

The no smoking in pubs started there I believe. I remember driving around Cork etc years ago and I was astounded seeing groups smoking outside in huddles, we followed a few years later.

Friends I know said a few years after that restaurants had a big push on giving free water to diners rather than encouraging a beer or wine. I still cant quite believe this but that is what I was told.

Heard nothing about a ban on watching the Swans so hopefully you get to see it.

Went to Wexford Bass Fishing bout 10 yrs ago, the Guinness was unbelievable it was on Cask, went to dublin for the Rugby in 2020 just before the pandemic KO and Guinness was on Keg, vast difference in my opinion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jacks in Ireland on 00:37 - Oct 17 with 1734 viewsWalterBoyd

Jacks in Ireland on 00:33 - Oct 17 by max936

Went to Wexford Bass Fishing bout 10 yrs ago, the Guinness was unbelievable it was on Cask, went to dublin for the Rugby in 2020 just before the pandemic KO and Guinness was on Keg, vast difference in my opinion.

I was in Dublin and went to buy a pint of Guinness in a pub, I must have bigged it up, because the bar man said it's not great here.

I did the Dublin tour on a bus and went to the Guinness factory where you get a half Guinness as part of the tour. It was perfection.
Jacks in Ireland on 00:46 - Oct 17 with 1731 viewsmax936

Jacks in Ireland on 00:37 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

I was in Dublin and went to buy a pint of Guinness in a pub, I must have bigged it up, because the bar man said it's not great here.

I did the Dublin tour on a bus and went to the Guinness factory where you get a half Guinness as part of the tour. It was perfection.

Yep, we went to Dublin for the day from Wexford, caught the train up there, laborious journey it was to, went to Guinness factory and did bus tour, good day and yes Guinness was great, didn't have chance to go to guinness factory in 2020, Temple Bar is vastly overrated and massively overpriced, flight back was horrendous weather was frightening on that Sunday, we had to fly down to the furthest south west point of Wales then fly up to Cardiff it was so bad, I was shaking getting off the plane

Jacks in Ireland on 00:48 - Oct 17 with 1730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks in Ireland on 00:46 - Oct 17 by max936

Yep, we went to Dublin for the day from Wexford, caught the train up there, laborious journey it was to, went to Guinness factory and did bus tour, good day and yes Guinness was great, didn't have chance to go to guinness factory in 2020, Temple Bar is vastly overrated and massively overpriced, flight back was horrendous weather was frightening on that Sunday, we had to fly down to the furthest south west point of Wales then fly up to Cardiff it was so bad, I was shaking getting off the plane

No mini bar on the flight then Maximillian ? 😂

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jacks in Ireland on 00:54 - Oct 17 with 1727 viewsmax936

Jacks in Ireland on 00:48 - Oct 17 by Brynmill_Jack

No mini bar on the flight then Maximillian ? 😂

To busy clenching my buttocks to think about drink mush, guy sitting next to me was a grumpy old soul, big old lump as well, tried to have a chat, but he seemed a bit preoccupied, once we landed he was a different person, I concluded that he must have been shitting himself more than me,
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:56]

Jacks in Ireland on 01:02 - Oct 17 with 1714 viewsWalterBoyd

Jacks in Ireland on 00:54 - Oct 17 by max936

To busy clenching my buttocks to think about drink mush, guy sitting next to me was a grumpy old soul, big old lump as well, tried to have a chat, but he seemed a bit preoccupied, once we landed he was a different person, I concluded that he must have been shitting himself more than me,
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:56]

I took my car on the fishguard ferry across. Driving so didnt drink at all during the trip. The sea was rough as hell, as usual. On the ferry I remember walking to the toilet. A woman with her family was commentating " look at that drunk bloke making his way to toilet, should know better, with a young family blah blah" , I was sober as a judge. The sea was so rough, could not walk in a straight line. It's a hell of a trip by sea.

Worth it though. I love Ireland.
Login to get fewer ads

Jacks in Ireland on 01:17 - Oct 17 with 1710 viewsmax936

Jacks in Ireland on 01:02 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

I took my car on the fishguard ferry across. Driving so didnt drink at all during the trip. The sea was rough as hell, as usual. On the ferry I remember walking to the toilet. A woman with her family was commentating " look at that drunk bloke making his way to toilet, should know better, with a young family blah blah" , I was sober as a judge. The sea was so rough, could not walk in a straight line. It's a hell of a trip by sea.

When we went to Wexford I was driving had Mrs and Eldest with us, going over sea was like a mill pond coming back was horrendous, toilets was swimming in spew , I'm a hopeless sailor, but I was ok on that occasion.

Jacks in Ireland on 01:19 - Oct 17 with 1708 viewsWalterBoyd

Jacks in Ireland on 01:17 - Oct 17 by max936

When we went to Wexford I was driving had Mrs and Eldest with us, going over sea was like a mill pond coming back was horrendous, toilets was swimming in spew , I'm a hopeless sailor, but I was ok on that occasion.

Thanks for sharing
Jacks in Ireland on 01:27 - Oct 17 with 1705 viewsmax936

Jacks in Ireland on 01:19 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

Thanks for sharing

Huey and out

Jacks in Ireland on 01:36 - Oct 17 with 1699 viewsWalterBoyd

Jacks in Ireland on 01:27 - Oct 17 by max936

Huey and out

🤢
Jacks in Ireland on 08:07 - Oct 17 with 1626 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m certain NL won’t be having that problem in the north.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jacks in Ireland on 08:35 - Oct 17 with 1603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks in Ireland on 01:02 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

I’ve done it going out in a force 8 and coming back in a force 9. The rain was torrential and the ship was smashing its bow into the sea so rough it was. Scary.

There were a few booze cruisers trying to run to the toilet and they were falling like skittles the ship listed and moved so much. It resembled the “shake shack” at the funfair on the film Grease but much much worse.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jacks in Ireland on 09:00 - Oct 17 with 1578 viewsNotLoyal

Jacks in Ireland on 08:07 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

Not a problem

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jacks in Ireland on 10:58 - Oct 17 with 1518 viewsmax936

Jacks in Ireland on 08:35 - Oct 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I’ve done it going out in a force 8 and coming back in a force 9. The rain was torrential and the ship was smashing its bow into the sea so rough it was. Scary.

There were a few booze cruisers trying to run to the toilet and they were falling like skittles the ship listed and moved so much. It resembled the “shake shack” at the funfair on the film Grease but much much worse.

I bet you loved Grease, you soppy old tart

Jacks in Ireland on 19:01 - Oct 17 with 1434 viewsbuilthjack

Jacks in Ireland on 08:07 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

Was he allowed out?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024