| Bbc wales at it again 18:26 - Oct 18 with 930 views | angryjack | All about how bad cardiff were,interviewing a cardiff twit,who had say we were swans side for 15 years,not even mentioning or showing the goals in win,just all about cardiff...
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Bbc wales at it again on 18:56 - Oct 18 with 883 views | 73__73 | Are you sure it’s the bbc, because I’ve just watched the bbc and they showed the goals |  |
|  |
| Bbc wales at it again on 19:29 - Oct 18 with 855 views | raynor94 | It certainly wasn't BBC Wales |  |
|  |
| Bbc wales at it again on 20:31 - Oct 18 with 772 views | angryjack |
| Bbc wales at it again on 19:29 - Oct 18 by raynor94 | It certainly wasn't BBC Wales |
It was itv my mistaje |  | |  |
| Bbc wales at it again on 20:34 - Oct 18 with 764 views | Brynmill_Jack | I was driving to work and I always have the idiotic BBC Wales “news magazine” programme and all about how bad Cardiff were no mention of how good we were. The really do think it’s their own city wife radio show lol. Public service broadcasting at its worst /most biased. |  |
| Each time I go to Bedd - au........................ |
|  |
| Bbc wales at it again on 20:35 - Oct 18 with 755 views | onehunglow | Switched over just out of curiosity. Comical And also appalling. At least they should make it subtle |  |
|  |
| Bbc wales at it again on 21:08 - Oct 18 with 716 views | britferry | Do ITV have any rights to show the goals? not that I am defending the biased muppets |  |
|  |
| |