Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices 10:25 - Dec 4 with 1524 viewsSwansIndependent

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices 4th Dec 2021 10:20
A report late last night from an undisclosed Swansea source referenced the club interested in signing goalkeeper Andrew Fisher and centre back Harry Darling from MK Dons. Both are highly thought of at MK but figures of four million pounds plus are absolutely ridiculous. 0

Crazy news, click above.
Twitter responses below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 11:45 - Dec 4 with 1442 viewsmax936

Perhaps we wouldn't be the seventh highest club to have conceded the most goals, if he selected the right players, Cabango, Cooper and play them as centre backs rocket science its not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 13:37 - Dec 4 with 1338 viewsYouBackJastard

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 11:45 - Dec 4 by max936

Perhaps we wouldn't be the seventh highest club to have conceded the most goals, if he selected the right players, Cabango, Cooper and play them as centre backs rocket science its not.

You should become a football manager yourself mate, with enlightened insight like this.

We have the second most clean sheets in the league!
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 14:10 - Dec 4 with 1287 viewsmax936

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 13:37 - Dec 4 by YouBackJastard

You should become a football manager yourself mate, with enlightened insight like this.

We have the second most clean sheets in the league!

We have conceded 3 goals in 5 matches so far this season, plus the 4nil drubbing by Bournemouth 19 goals in 6 games.

I don't need to become a manager to see that, that needs to change a one eyed chimp can see it, those sides easily worked out on how to beat us and score goals, hope we don't see another example today, although I wouldn't be surprised, but I've go to remember that "We're a work in Progress" I agree on that point, but surely you use a horses for courses for some games, even if its just positional changes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:58 - Dec 6 with 989 viewsAndyCole

Great scoop.

Oh dear, Darling, not a patch on Cooper or even Cabango.

This could mean Plan C-

Darling failed to make the grade at Cambridge Utd's academy until mid-late teens - when they ditch the technical/clever/naturally gifted players in favour of bigger brutes who can be fed into Reserve Team and 1st team - League 2 (at the time, in fact Cambridge were non-league at that point). (It's such a sad indictment about grassroots football in the UK (another story)).

So Darling didn't cut it technically, he ain't technical.

He was (most prob still is) a Leauge2/1 standard hoofballer.

This is scary stuff. I feel for Cooper esp, even Cabango.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:09 - Dec 8 with 800 viewsAndyCole

The number of times Sky have commented on Fisher to Swansea during this live MKDons game tonight, it almost feels nailed on he'll be arriving in SA1 in no time.

The good news is that he has played a good mix of Long and short passes, looks assured on the ball. And has just made a proper, strong right-handed save.

Also, Darling seems to have blossomed into a proper grown up CB, willing to drive fwd. They seem to have a decent understanding.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:34 - Dec 8 with 757 views34dfgdf54

Looking a very good player tonight. Darling that is.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 20:38]
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:49 - Dec 8 with 731 viewsThornburyswan

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:34 - Dec 8 by 34dfgdf54

Just gone off to protect him for the window ;-)
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:59 - Dec 8 with 715 viewsFireboy2

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:34 - Dec 8 by 34dfgdf54

AC won't be happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 21:06 - Dec 8 with 710 viewsAndyCole

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:59 - Dec 8 by Fireboy2

AC won't be happy.

Am delighted for the young lad, clearly a late developer, if this evening's audition is anything to go by.

Reminds me a lot of Wilmot, another who failed to make the grade throughout the academy system until mid-late teens.

Can see both him and Fisher in the All white of Swansea too.

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 21:08 - Dec 8 with 707 viewsFireboy2

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 21:06 - Dec 8 by AndyCole

Am delighted for the young lad, clearly a late developer, if this evening's audition is anything to go by.

Reminds me a lot of Wilmot, another who failed to make the grade throughout the academy system until mid-late teens.

Are you Mr jekyll or Mr Hyde today?

You were slating him the other day.
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 22:25 - Dec 8 with 665 viewsAndyCole

Very interesting listening to the experts commenting how MKDons this year are far more effective and efficient, and their winning % is so massively improved.

Both pre and post match analysis has focused on how Liam Manning (a Div2, belgian league manager last year) brought in with no pre season, has quickly revolutionised MKDons into a winning model. This time last year in 15th, now Top echelons.

The analysts reckon the biggest change has been getting the balance right from being possession centric and mixing it up to not being too one-dimensional, playing it forwards with more urgency and being more direct; and having the resilience to see out games when under pressure.

Sounds like the player-induced Plan B.

Much to look forward to with some new signings from MKDons, who will also hopefully bring with them the more balanced, winning way their new manager has introduced.

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 22:28 - Dec 8 with 663 viewsFireboy2

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 22:25 - Dec 8 by AndyCole

Very interesting listening to the experts commenting how MKDons this year are far more effective and efficient, and their winning % is so massively improved.

Both pre and post match analysis has focused on how Liam Manning (a Div2, belgian league manager last year) brought in with no pre season, has quickly revolutionised MKDons into a winning model. This time last year in 15th, now Top echelons.

The analysts reckon the biggest change has been getting the balance right from being possession centric and mixing it up to not being too one-dimensional, playing it forwards with more urgency and being more direct; and having the resilience to see out games when under pressure.

Sounds like the player-induced Plan B.

Much to look forward to with some new signings from MKDons, who will also hopefully bring with them the more balanced, winning way their new manager has introduced.

Isn't the Internet great
Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 06:56 - Dec 9 with 596 viewsKeithHaynes

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 21:06 - Dec 8 by AndyCole

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s closer than we think.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:48 - Dec 9 with 468 viewsAndyCole

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 06:56 - Dec 9 by KeithHaynes

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s closer than we think.

I reckon your scoop on this is bang on, yet again.

I understand a Keeper is a done deal (and that was before Benda's balls up ydy).
Darling more in the balance.

Is that also what you're learning ?

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 463 viewsKeithHaynes

Sorry Darling but Swansea City don’t go Fishing at those prices on 20:48 - Dec 9 by AndyCole

I reckon your scoop on this is bang on, yet again.

I understand a Keeper is a done deal (and that was before Benda's balls up ydy).
Darling more in the balance.

Is that also what you're learning ?

I learn a lot from very astute people 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024