Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? 09:18 - Feb 6 with 629 viewsSTID2017

As far as I can see seem to be working well, even with long queues, they soon go down.
The only issue is when fans don't wait for the enter or push the turnstile too soon or too quick ?
I was told this by two different stewards and seems it may be so ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 11:01 - Feb 6 with 566 viewsbuilthjack

I just knock the door at gate 12 and they let me in straight away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 11:36 - Feb 6 with 542 viewsCatullus

We've not had any issues but we have seen some people struggle, too impatient, as you say.

It seems to me though, this automation leaves the system open to abuse. With nobody checking your ticket anybody can scan in, for example, if my 13 year old son didn't go I could take a mate and he scans and enters with no checks, an adult in on a kids ticket.

That aside, no problems. Mind you we were there early again yesterday, in the ground 35 before kick off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 11:39 - Feb 6 with 539 viewsSTID2017

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 11:01 - Feb 6 by builthjack

I just knock the door at gate 12 and they let me in straight away.

Well those entrances were originally planned for those of a certain girth, not only the disabled ! 🤣🤣

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 14:21 - Feb 6 with 501 viewsBoundy

No problem so far , and there's usually a very nice Steward standing inside to assist should the need arise

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 15:35 - Feb 6 with 465 viewsbuilthjack

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 11:39 - Feb 6 by STID2017

Well those entrances were originally planned for those of a certain girth, not only the disabled ! 🤣🤣

Cheeky sod 🤓

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 16:07 - Feb 6 with 448 viewsSTID2017

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 11:36 - Feb 6 by Catullus

We've not had any issues but we have seen some people struggle, too impatient, as you say.

It seems to me though, this automation leaves the system open to abuse. With nobody checking your ticket anybody can scan in, for example, if my 13 year old son didn't go I could take a mate and he scans and enters with no checks, an adult in on a kids ticket.

That aside, no problems. Mind you we were there early again yesterday, in the ground 35 before kick off.

The steward inside check which light comes on.
So if a junior or over 65 ticket is used and someone comes in who is say in clearly in their 20's or 30's they can challenge them and eject them. Haven't actually heard of it happening but that is the theory

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 16:13 - Feb 6 with 440 viewsCatullus

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 16:07 - Feb 6 by STID2017

The steward inside check which light comes on.
So if a junior or over 65 ticket is used and someone comes in who is say in clearly in their 20's or 30's they can challenge them and eject them. Haven't actually heard of it happening but that is the theory

Ah, OK. I have been through sometimes with no steward the other side but I get your point.

Otherwise, yes, no issues, no massive waiting times and the turnstyle itself has always worked with my/our card.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 18:30 - Feb 6 with 397 viewsSTID2017

Any Issues With Automated Turnstiles? on 16:13 - Feb 6 by Catullus

Ah, OK. I have been through sometimes with no steward the other side but I get your point.

Otherwise, yes, no issues, no massive waiting times and the turnstyle itself has always worked with my/our card.

That's good after the concern the club had when we all started returning

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024