Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another old bill abusing his job 18:10 - Mar 4 with 3194 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-60619081.amp

WTF is going on these absolute vermin(the ones doing all these crimes)are supposed to protect us all.

He'll have a lovely time in clink let's hope so anyway
Another old bill abusing his job on 18:13 - Mar 4 with 2269 viewsonehunglow

Yeah Let's.
Why do you start a thread every time this happens.?

He will die in jail. Rejoice eh.

You're a Christian aint ya.

What about forgivenes that Jesus preached;the same guy you pray to at Mass along with the rest of the hypocrites.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another old bill abusing his job on 09:15 - Mar 5 with 2209 viewsYrAlarch

Don't forget, Jim, not every Police Officer is a rapist. After all, didn't Saville work as a hospital porter, albeit voluntarily? But, of course, not every hospital porter is a rapist.
Another old bill abusing his job on 10:21 - Mar 5 with 2178 views73__73

Disgusting on two counts. First the rape, secondly the sentence 10 years, should be life.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Another old bill abusing his job on 11:59 - Mar 5 with 2161 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s always a reason why people hate certain groups be that police, or whatever. To see the bad is so much easier than to praise the good.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another old bill abusing his job on 08:41 - Mar 6 with 2049 viewsangryjack

Another old bill abusing his job on 09:15 - Mar 5 by YrAlarch

Don't forget, Jim, not every Police Officer is a rapist. After all, didn't Saville work as a hospital porter, albeit voluntarily? But, of course, not every hospital porter is a rapist.

Most police officers abuse their powers bullies in uniform...sh@thouses out of it,and when outnumbered won't do job properly.i.e.mayhill riots...a.p c. a.b
Another old bill abusing his job on 15:47 - Mar 7 with 1928 viewsSirjohnalot

Another old bill abusing his job on 08:41 - Mar 6 by angryjack

Most police officers abuse their powers bullies in uniform...sh@thouses out of it,and when outnumbered won't do job properly.i.e.mayhill riots...a.p c. a.b

I’ve had differences of opinion on here with the argument that all of the legal profession are inherently dodgy which is, respectfully nonsense. The same applies to police. I’ve met some extremely brave officers, some I run with, who ran towards the MEN when it was bombed. Likewise I’ve come across some dodgy buggers. It’s a profession which attracts people of all sorts, good and bad. It’s just reported more as they’re police.
Another old bill abusing his job on 16:26 - Mar 7 with 1900 viewsonehunglow

Another old bill abusing his job on 15:47 - Mar 7 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve had differences of opinion on here with the argument that all of the legal profession are inherently dodgy which is, respectfully nonsense. The same applies to police. I’ve met some extremely brave officers, some I run with, who ran towards the MEN when it was bombed. Likewise I’ve come across some dodgy buggers. It’s a profession which attracts people of all sorts, good and bad. It’s just reported more as they’re police.

I’ve had a few builders in my time,so to speak.

Some were honest

I’ve known sone accountants too,some honest

As for estate agents and surveyors …

Thing is who replaces the Police with what

When ALL the public are happy with Police,then we are royally screwed

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:33 - Mar 7 with 1885 views73__73

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:26 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Some were honest

Stop trying to justify the unjustifiable. Disgusting behaviour from the police

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Login to get fewer ads

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:52 - Mar 7 with 1882 viewsangryjack

Another old bill abusing his job on 15:47 - Mar 7 by Sirjohnalot

And so it should...they are supposed to be in a place of trust and honesty..but constantly lie and abuse their powers to get information off innocent people, and don't like it when people know their rights they get nasty..a.c.a.b...if police are found guilty of any crime they should get double the punishment of others...a.c.a.b
Another old bill abusing his job on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 1879 viewsSirjohnalot

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:26 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Some were honest

And that is exactly what I have continuously to you about my profession but, as you say, your mind is made up.

If we get rid of defence barristers, what happens ? You seem to, quite properly want to defend the police but cannot or will not listen to legal professionals who do the job now as opposed to how it was when you were working (I’ve no idea of your age ).

By the way, who do you think it is that defends the police accused of these offences ? Do you think that is acceptable ?
Another old bill abusing his job on 17:27 - Mar 7 with 1858 viewsSirjohnalot

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:52 - Mar 7 by angryjack

And so it should...they are supposed to be in a place of trust and honesty..but constantly lie and abuse their powers to get information off innocent people, and don't like it when people know their rights they get nasty..a.c.a.b...if police are found guilty of any crime they should get double the punishment of others...a.c.a.b

Police who are convicted, do quite properly, get more severe sentences die to their position of authority
Another old bill abusing his job on 19:56 - Mar 7 with 1831 viewsonehunglow

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:54 - Mar 7 by Sirjohnalot

And that is exactly what I have continuously to you about my profession but, as you say, your mind is made up.

If we get rid of defence barristers, what happens ? You seem to, quite properly want to defend the police but cannot or will not listen to legal professionals who do the job now as opposed to how it was when you were working (I’ve no idea of your age ).

By the way, who do you think it is that defends the police accused of these offences ? Do you think that is acceptable ?

I have and never would "get rid" of Barristers.Obviouslu.
I view them a a necessary "evil".
You care welcome to take offence in the same way I am when the likes of angryjack post what he does-naked hatred-,which is personal.

I take the view that it takes an exceptional person to take Silk as to be put in a position where there is no option to accept the brief or not is not unlike WW11 German officers who were also "just doing my job". Ordinary Joe could not possibly feel comfortable defending the evil kents that just were found guilty of slaughtered a child via 41 rib fracture. But they are entititled to be defended then if the Guilty pleas comes in then the plea for minimum sentence possible in the circumstances. Sorry,but that alone would put me off studying for the Bar. I knew several former Police officers who went on the Bar exams and are now practising. .

I dont trust or like taxi drivers
Estate Agents
Surveyors
Accountants
Architects

So you're not alone.

Another old bill abusing his job on 20:27 - Mar 7 with 1815 viewsSirjohnalot

Another old bill abusing his job on 19:56 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

You care welcome to take offence in the same way I am when the likes of angryjack post what he does-naked hatred-,which is personal.

I take the view that it takes an exceptional person to take Silk as to be put in a position where there is no option to accept the brief or not is not unlike WW11 German officers who were also "just doing my job". Ordinary Joe could not possibly feel comfortable defending the evil kents that just were found guilty of slaughtered a child via 41 rib fracture. But they are entititled to be defended then if the Guilty pleas comes in then the plea for minimum sentence possible in the circumstances. Sorry,but that alone would put me off studying for the Bar. I knew several former Police officers who went on the Bar exams and are now practising. .

Estate Agents
Surveyors
Accountants
Architects

So you're not alone.

It must be very exhausting having so much negativity constantly.

I certainly don’t take offence I’ve had many tell me the same thing, funnily enough till they or someone they need needed my help. Funny how they change their opinions then. I hope for your sake, you never have to change yours.
Another old bill abusing his job on 00:07 - Mar 8 with 1770 viewscontroversial_jack

Another old bill abusing his job on 20:27 - Mar 7 by Sirjohnalot

It must be very exhausting having so much negativity constantly.

I certainly don’t take offence I’ve had many tell me the same thing, funnily enough till they or someone they need needed my help. Funny how they change their opinions then. I hope for your sake, you never have to change yours.

They don't need your help they need your services, which i'm sure you charge handsomely for that.
Another old bill abusing his job on 04:01 - Mar 8 with 1750 viewsangryjack

Another old bill abusing his job on 19:56 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Estate Agents
Surveyors
Accountants
Architects

So you're not alone.

It's not personnel to you mucker...I just don't trust police...and have seen their scummy wats first hand,and how they manipulate situations and slso cover up and lie for each other....never trust a copper again...
Another old bill abusing his job on 07:37 - Mar 8 with 1722 viewsSirjohnalot

Another old bill abusing his job on 00:07 - Mar 8 by controversial_jack

They don't need your help they need your services, which i'm sure you charge handsomely for that.

No I dont. It’s fixed fees at legal aid rates. I’m prosecuting a case at the moment which has been in court twice for trial and taken out due to lack of court rooms due to Tory cuts. Third trial has gone to a date I cannot do so the handsome fee I get for weeks of preparation is £0
Another old bill abusing his job on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 1649 viewsonehunglow

Another old bill abusing his job on 04:01 - Mar 8 by angryjack

It's not personnel to you mucker...I just don't trust police...and have seen their scummy wats first hand,and how they manipulate situations and slso cover up and lie for each other....never trust a copper again...

Well,I take it personally because I was a good one,my son in law is too.
By all means hammer the profession as I do Barristers but seperate the individual from the job.
If I were in shyte,I would employ a Barrister out of necessity. It doesnt mean I trust him at all. I simply want him to win.

Another old bill abusing his job on 10:59 - Mar 8 with 1624 viewsangryjack

Another old bill abusing his job on 09:25 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

Well,I take it personally because I was a good one,my son in law is too.
By all means hammer the profession as I do Barristers but seperate the individual from the job.
If I were in shyte,I would employ a Barrister out of necessity. It doesnt mean I trust him at all. I simply want him to win.

No I wouldn't call the police if I were in Shyte, for a start Theydon come out anymore just give you a crime number,unless your dead or murdered you won't get one out,or atraffic incident.they are z waste of public resources, and the ones that do come out always want incriminate someone,..
Another old bill abusing his job on 09:40 - Mar 9 with 1556 viewscontroversial_jack

Another old bill abusing his job on 10:59 - Mar 8 by angryjack

No I wouldn't call the police if I were in Shyte, for a start Theydon come out anymore just give you a crime number,unless your dead or murdered you won't get one out,or atraffic incident.they are z waste of public resources, and the ones that do come out always want incriminate someone,..

I agree. They are useless regarding domestic incidents. The courts don't help either. Restraining orders are not worth the paper they are written on.
Another old bill abusing his job on 16:26 - Mar 9 with 1524 viewsKeithHaynes

Another old bill abusing his job on 09:40 - Mar 9 by controversial_jack

I agree. They are useless regarding domestic incidents. The courts don't help either. Restraining orders are not worth the paper they are written on.

If they are useless in domestic incidents how do people end up in court with restraining orders ?

Another old bill abusing his job on 20:22 - Mar 9 with 1482 viewsSirjohnalot

Another old bill abusing his job on 09:40 - Mar 9 by controversial_jack

Vast majority of assaults I prosecute are DV related. RO give victims welcome protection, sometimes,taking the need for her to give evidence.
Another old bill abusing his job on 10:38 - Mar 10 with 1428 viewscontroversial_jack

Another old bill abusing his job on 16:26 - Mar 9 by KeithHaynes

If they are useless in domestic incidents how do people end up in court with restraining orders ?

Restraining orders are not worth the paper they are written on. Police and CPS won't prosecute unless they have cast iron evidence as it's just the victims word.We have direct experience of this.
Another old bill abusing his job on 10:47 - Mar 10 with 1424 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Another old bill abusing his job on 10:59 - Mar 8 by angryjack

I know of one scumbag who has stolen a lot of money through fraud. They’ve actually got recordings of his voice setting up internet banking in various peoples names. They confiscated his phone which proves that phone was used to set up the internet banking and all the transactions came through there. He’s stolen hundreds of thousands. He’s regularly getting pulled over in stolen cars and has been arrested for burglary on numerous occasions.

But he’s still walking free several years later and all that exists is a crime number. Every now and again a new officer will take over the case and you have to start from day one again.

It’s bizarre.
Another old bill abusing his job on 11:18 - Mar 10 with 1414 viewsonehunglow

Just watched a Crimewatch programme about a Met Officer off duty stabbed to death when trying to apprehend a bad snatcher .
Still unsolved.

Maybe they shouldn't bother. Maybe if they're off duty there are off duty.

But it doesn't work like that ,angryjack

Whether you want them or not,some bent vile piece of sheete will come to your aid if you are getting your head stoved in-BUT if you dont want them to help just say so. They will ignore you and help anyway.

It's called Duty.

Another old bill abusing his job on 18:39 - Mar 10 with 1369 viewsKeithHaynes

Another old bill abusing his job on 10:47 - Mar 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I know of one scumbag who has stolen a lot of money through fraud. They’ve actually got recordings of his voice setting up internet banking in various peoples names. They confiscated his phone which proves that phone was used to set up the internet banking and all the transactions came through there. He’s stolen hundreds of thousands. He’s regularly getting pulled over in stolen cars and has been arrested for burglary on numerous occasions.

But he’s still walking free several years later and all that exists is a crime number. Every now and again a new officer will take over the case and you have to start from day one again.

It’s bizarre.

It’s the criminal justice system of England and Wales.
It protects those who are innocent until proven guilty.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024