Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tennai Watson linked 22:37 - Jun 14 with 1166 viewsKeithHaynes

Have a guess what he plays for MK Dons.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tennai Watson linked on 22:43 - Jun 14 with 1154 viewsGixerJack

If only he was Irish 😁
1
Tennai Watson linked on 18:53 - Jun 15 with 970 viewsblackpooljack

It's who not what
0
Tennai Watson linked on 19:09 - Jun 15 with 950 viewsGixerJack

Tennai Watson linked on 18:53 - Jun 15 by blackpooljack

It's who not what


All about opinions I suppose 😉😁
0
Tennai Watson linked on 19:27 - Jun 15 with 921 viewsmagicdaps10

Shot in the dark here...... Football!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
Tennai Watson linked on 20:26 - Jun 15 with 872 viewsKeithHaynes

Tennai Watson linked on 18:53 - Jun 15 by blackpooljack

It's who not what


I apologise for my exercise in bitter English.
I’ve slept little 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tennai Watson linked on 22:21 - Jun 15 with 732 viewsGixerJack

Ok, I’ll have the first proper guess… right wingback…
0
Tennai Watson linked on 07:03 - Jun 16 with 615 viewsWhiterockin

MK have recently extended his contract for another 12 months due to an option clause. I'm not sure if this will affect negotiations.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026