Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stranger Things 15:38 - Jun 6 with 1335 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone upto speed with it?

Season 4 was superb, best one thus far.....left the taster ready for the remaking 2 episodes.

👌

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stranger Things on 19:05 - Jun 6 with 1279 viewsmagicdaps10

I take it that I am the only stranger thing geek on this forum 😂

Stranger Things on 03:30 - Jun 7 with 1187 viewsDr_Parnassus

Season 4 has been excellent but hard to say it was better than season 1. It’s benefited from season 2 and 3 being a little average.

Their mistake was going from the darkness of season 1 to the overly comedic season 2 and 3. They have found the right balance in season 4 again.

I think season 4 is still behind season 1, but it owns the best individual episode of the whole thing in episode 4 with Max in “Dear Billy”.

No spoilers but anyone who watches it will know what I mean, “that” scene is a masterpiece.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Stranger Things on 08:36 - Jun 7 with 1154 viewsVincent_Vega

Stranger Things on 03:30 - Jun 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Season 4 has been excellent but hard to say it was better than season 1. It’s benefited from season 2 and 3 being a little average.

Their mistake was going from the darkness of season 1 to the overly comedic season 2 and 3. They have found the right balance in season 4 again.

I think season 4 is still behind season 1, but it owns the best individual episode of the whole thing in episode 4 with Max in “Dear Billy”.

No spoilers but anyone who watches it will know what I mean, “that” scene is a masterpiece.

That scene at the end of ‘dear billy’ was a astounding. Not been that gripped in a show for a while. Heard Kate bush’s running up that hill has made a resurgence in the charts owing to that episode.

Best season since the first

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Stranger Things on 09:54 - Jun 7 with 1139 viewsshandyjack

Thought the whole EL peace was slow in season 4 but the pay off was incredible, the last 30 mins of the final episode was the best tele i've seen in years. The performance and the back story provided was just insanely good

Poll: Expectation for the season

Stranger Things on 10:16 - Jun 7 with 1133 viewsDr_Winston

Seems like the whole villain of this season is a stand in for depression/mental health. Expecting that to tie in with Robert Englund's character being a WW2 veteran. PTSD maybe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stranger Things on 11:16 - Jun 7 with 1110 viewsmagicdaps10

The dear Billy was a cracking episode, the Easter eggs as such were very good.
My only issue with that episode was it gave a bit too much informatiob, I was able to work out the vast majority of what was going to be revealed especially from the Robert England scene.

Superb writing by the duffer Bros for me.

Stranger Things on 20:33 - Jun 23 with 906 viewsTogg

Absolutely love it. Series 1 probably the best but have watched about 6 episodes of 4 and the best thing since the first series. Love all the 80's influences but it's definitely Stephen King's greatest hits. I think the Duffer brothers would do an amazing job of King's 'Institute' novel.
Stranger Things on 20:39 - Jun 23 with 896 viewsLorax

Got bored with it after about 5/6 episodes. Never wen back.

What about Reacher, is that any good?
Login to get fewer ads

Stranger Things on 20:41 - Jun 23 with 889 viewsDr_Winston

Stranger Things on 20:39 - Jun 23 by Lorax

Got bored with it after about 5/6 episodes. Never wen back.

What about Reacher, is that any good?

Reacher is good. They've finally cast the right guy to play him, although Willa Fitzgerald also shines as the female cop.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stranger Things on 21:02 - Jun 23 with 877 viewsTogg

The one thing I will say about the modern streaming drama series ( I'm an old fart)the film work is always of a great standard but they don't half drag the episodes out. Yes I agree parts of Stranger Things can get a little bit boring, then you will have ten minutes of absolutely great TV.
Stranger Things on 21:09 - Jun 23 with 873 viewsLorax

Stranger Things on 20:41 - Jun 23 by Dr_Winston

Reacher is good. They've finally cast the right guy to play him, although Willa Fitzgerald also shines as the female cop.

I'll give it a go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024