Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Mcbride of interest to the swans 13:12 - Jul 17 with 711 viewsKeithHaynes

Trying to work this one out.
On a free, released by Blackburn.

Has plenty of decent things being said about him. Was at Queens Park on loan last season. Scored one goal, he’s a striker / midfield number ten. Hardly played at all.

Maybe Marsh is on the button ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Connor Mcbride of interest to the swans on 13:17 - Jul 17 with 691 viewsReslovenSwan1

1.89 is six foot 2. If Martin's team can bring out the best in 'teenage prodigy lost souls' it could be a good way of working.

Wayne Routledge found a home after bouncing around a number of unsuitable loans including CCFC. The stats of Obafemi and Piroes were also nothing to write home about but obviously at a much higher level. Downes was also a talent in the dumps. Same goes for Wood at Middlesborough.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Connor Mcbride of interest to the swans on 13:19 - Jul 17 with 692 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

There are always talented players who end up on the scrap heap.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Connor Mcbride of interest to the swans on 13:19 - Jul 17 with 687 viewsjasper_T

If I had a pound for every young Scottish player looking for a new contract elsewhere we were linked with I'd be almost as rich as whatever agent keeps starting these rumours.

Born in Falkirk as well.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 13:21]
Connor Mcbride of interest to the swans on 13:33 - Jul 17 with 646 viewsReslovenSwan1

Connor Mcbride of interest to the swans on 13:19 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

If I had a pound for every young Scottish player looking for a new contract elsewhere we were linked with I'd be almost as rich as whatever agent keeps starting these rumours.

Born in Falkirk as well.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 13:21]

Mr Nixon says 'in talks' so maybe there is something in it. Swansea does not produce 6 ft plus strong forwards as has imported numerou prospects most of whom have been moved on CBR, Bioti Biabi and Jayden Forrester the most recent.

He was big and scored a lot of goals but games passed him by as he was alway 5-10m away from the ball and never used his bulk.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024