Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ has been here before 20:44 - Aug 7 with 919 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fans are shocked and deflated by the poor showing on Saturday and Russ himself looked rattled. I do not think he can quite understand why his tactics do not work as the 'model' suggests it should and highlighted in the training pitch briefing.

The reason for the model not working were put down to unsuitable players and lack of training time. Perhaps it has dawned that the model is at fault.?

The idea that this is a turning point and the beginning of the end is probably fanciful and a quick review of Swansea and MK Dons results show numerous occasions when this has happened (bad defeats) followed by a recovery some good wins and general mid table type inconsistency. Last season being an example. This team is better than last years team with Allen, Darling and Obafemi improving the team and Piroe and Cabango a year older, that started last season with similarly poor results.

Hopefully lie Reading last year Oxford will play he kids to get a win and a bit of confidence back.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 20:45]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Russ has been here before on 23:05 - Aug 7 with 776 viewsItchySphincter

He needs to get the fans inside too. Can’t see it happening. I wanted to give him a chance but he’s blown it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Russ has been here before on 23:32 - Aug 7 with 748 viewsKilkennyjack

Fair post

Beware of the Risen People

Russ has been here before on 05:35 - Aug 8 with 656 viewsDr_Parnassus

How anyone can be shocked I don’t know.

51 games managed and lost by 3+ goals on 7 (yes that’s SEVEN) occasions.

That’s 2 more than the previous 3 seasons before him… COMBINED.

The bloke is a disaster.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Russ has been here before on 12:32 - Aug 8 with 504 viewsReslovenSwan1

Russ has been here before on 05:35 - Aug 8 by Dr_Parnassus

How anyone can be shocked I don’t know.

51 games managed and lost by 3+ goals on 7 (yes that’s SEVEN) occasions.

That’s 2 more than the previous 3 seasons before him… COMBINED.

The bloke is a disaster.

Yes big defeats are part of his CV unfortunately. So what is he doing about it? I fear he cannot change the trajectory without help from his coaching staff.

More big defeats are on the way unless structural changes are made. Why was Calderwood not appointed. What was the decision tree.?

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024