Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales Sports News. 20:11 - Jan 30 with 1841 viewslifelong

This evening.
I realise that this is a bit repetitive but it did make me laugh.
‘Cardiff City Ladies football are in the draw for the 5th round of the FA cup, the only Welsh club to do so.’ 😄
0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:16 - Jan 30 with 1799 viewsonehunglow

Don’t use the n word Rog.
I watch BBC. North west now . Good for Rugby League too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:53 - Jan 30 with 1733 viewsBoundy

I wonder will they as quick to remind us when they get knocked out in the next round

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:57 - Jan 30 with 1723 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pathetic thread along with the Jason Mohamed one. BBC has diversity obligations.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 1702 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:57 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Pathetic thread along with the Jason Mohamed one. BBC has diversity obligations.


and bang on que ,along comes the defender of all things Welsh .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:10 - Jan 30 with 1690 views1983

Can't believe anyone watches BBC Wales anymore

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:18 - Jan 30 with 1661 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:04 - Jan 30 by Boundy

and bang on que ,along comes the defender of all things Welsh .


In fairness I’ve not seen him defending Gareth Thomas yet . A Welshman from not far from Res land . A valley boy too.

Hard to understand really.
, a Welshman being so much of a jerk

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:22 - Jan 30 with 1666 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:18 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

In fairness I’ve not seen him defending Gareth Thomas yet . A Welshman from not far from Res land . A valley boy too.

Hard to understand really.
, a Welshman being so much of a jerk


I cannot stand the bloke. I like Jason though . Not allowed on here of course with the herd culture and you always available to whistle up any perceived slur that do not exist.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:34 - Jan 30 with 1643 viewsonehunglow

Over many decades Swansea has been treated with contempt by BBC Cardiff.
“

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:07 - Jan 30 with 1591 viewslifelong

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:57 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Pathetic thread along with the Jason Mohamed one. BBC has diversity obligations.


Lighten up Res, I used to frequent the Resolven Rugby Club on a Sunday evening many moons ago, it was a splendid night out.
2
BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:23 - Jan 30 with 1557 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:22 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I cannot stand the bloke. I like Jason though . Not allowed on here of course with the herd culture and you always available to whistle up any perceived slur that do not exist.


So its ok for you to dislike a person but take offence when someone else is proffered the same sentiment , I can't stand a hypocrite

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2
BBC Wales Sports News. on 10:06 - Jan 31 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:22 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I cannot stand the bloke. I like Jason though . Not allowed on here of course with the herd culture and you always available to whistle up any perceived slur that do not exist.


The Herd

Sorry but you started it ..

Gorgeous Frampton

https://www.google.co.uk/searc

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 00:42 - Feb 1 with 1155 viewsbritferry

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:10 - Jan 30 by 1983

Can't believe anyone watches BBC Wales anymore


There is only one good reason to watch


Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
BBC Wales Sports News. on 01:09 - Feb 1 with 1144 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:23 - Jan 30 by Boundy

So its ok for you to dislike a person but take offence when someone else is proffered the same sentiment , I can't stand a hypocrite


You misunderstand. I like Jason but dislike 'Alfie' and always have. I would however never open a thread on here to run him down to earn peer acceptance and some form of brownie points. . That is the difference.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026