Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? 12:05 - Mar 6 with 869 viewsSwansIndependent

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? 6th Mar 2023 12:00
Many will recall the eight games before the international break statement from Russell Martin. We agreed with him, and those eight games have slowly eaten away at the soul of many Swansea City followers. Today we have three games of that eight game run to go and have what can only be described as a disastrous series of results as a club. 0

Saturday ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:15 - Mar 6 with 842 viewsbuilthjack

Saturday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:20 - Mar 6 with 824 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's impossible to say, we might not win again all season or we may take an unlikely 3 points off Boro. I'm sure their fans are feeling confident.

If I could be bothered to look I'd be checking out the odds on us not winning the rest of this season. As with the Swans generally right now, apathy rules it out...in fact I can't be bothered to post anymore right now, I'm off to walk the dog.
Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:22 - Mar 6 with 816 viewsKeithHaynes

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:20 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

It's impossible to say, we might not win again all season or we may take an unlikely 3 points off Boro. I'm sure their fans are feeling confident.

If I could be bothered to look I'd be checking out the odds on us not winning the rest of this season. As with the Swans generally right now, apathy rules it out...in fact I can't be bothered to post anymore right now, I'm off to walk the dog.

Don’t let the bacardi's grind you down,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 14:49 - Mar 6 with 607 viewsQJumpingJack

Next win: Bristol City home
Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 15:11 - Mar 6 with 578 viewsFlashberryjack

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:15 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Saturday.

Which Saturday ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 22:40 - Mar 6 with 459 viewsSullutaCreturned

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:22 - Mar 6 by KeithHaynes

Don’t let the bacardi's grind you down,

Too late, Keith. Football isnt my biggest priority thse days anyway and when it's such a boring monotonous experience, a real drudgery in fact, it's not hard to become apathetic.
Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 22:47 - Mar 6 with 455 viewsbennytheblue

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 22:40 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

Too late, Keith. Football isnt my biggest priority thse days anyway and when it's such a boring monotonous experience, a real drudgery in fact, it's not hard to become apathetic.

Blue him up…….🤩
Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 00:36 - Mar 7 with 426 viewsKeithHaynes

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 22:40 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

Can you imagine it being mine ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 12:22 - Mar 7 with 331 viewsBoundy

Where’s the next win coming from for Swansea City ? on 00:36 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

Can you imagine it being mine ?

Sadly touche sir .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024