Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ginnelly 17:28 - Jul 8 with 2157 viewsunion_jack

Unconfirmed. But rumour has it he injured his calf in training. As I know from personal experience, that can take some time to heal. Jeez!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Ginnelly on 17:57 - Jul 8 with 2116 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well it's confirmed now, we'll see how lon it takes but an injury first time out. Ouch.
0
Ginnelly on 18:19 - Jul 8 with 2073 viewsKeithHaynes

Depends on the grade.
If it’s a grade three he’s out for a few months.
Grade one is a few weeks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Ginnelly on 18:20 - Jul 8 with 2065 viewsunion_jack

Ginnelly on 17:57 - Jul 8 by SullutaCreturned

Well it's confirmed now, we'll see how lon it takes but an injury first time out. Ouch.


Mentioned in this article😡

https://www.swanseacity.com/ne

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Ginnelly on 18:34 - Jul 8 with 2035 viewsmax936

Ginnelly on 18:19 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

Depends on the grade.
If it’s a grade three he’s out for a few months.
Grade one is a few weeks.


I had a Grade three from playing Rugby, dear me talk about pain
0
Ginnelly on 18:37 - Jul 8 with 2027 viewsFireboy2

Ginnelly on 18:34 - Jul 8 by max936

I had a Grade three from playing Rugby, dear me talk about pain


The same for me max, the only time I've ever had to tell a physio to stop, mind you the one we had at the rugby club I was playing for at the time was an effing sadist.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2023 18:45]
0
Ginnelly on 18:50 - Jul 8 with 1990 viewsunion_jack

Ginnelly on 18:37 - Jul 8 by Fireboy2

The same for me max, the only time I've ever had to tell a physio to stop, mind you the one we had at the rugby club I was playing for at the time was an effing sadist.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2023 18:45]


I did mine on a run. I honestly thought I’d been shot with an air rifle,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Ginnelly on 19:24 - Jul 8 with 1937 viewsFireboy2

Ginnelly on 18:50 - Jul 8 by union_jack

I did mine on a run. I honestly thought I’d been shot with an air rifle,


Same with me UJ.
1
Ginnelly on 20:05 - Jul 8 with 1870 viewsmax936

Ginnelly on 18:37 - Jul 8 by Fireboy2

The same for me max, the only time I've ever had to tell a physio to stop, mind you the one we had at the rugby club I was playing for at the time was an effing sadist.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2023 18:45]


They all are FB, they get away with inflicting pain legally
0
Login to get fewer ads

Ginnelly on 20:55 - Jul 8 with 1800 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

On the swans YouTube channel Duff said he’s definitely playing in the next match but I don’t know if that was filmed before or after the injury.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

0
Ginnelly on 21:21 - Jul 8 with 1762 viewsunion_jack

Ginnelly on 20:55 - Jul 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

On the swans YouTube channel Duff said he’s definitely playing in the next match but I don’t know if that was filmed before or after the injury.


Must have been because even if it was very mild he’d be rested for at least a week or two.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Ginnelly on 21:34 - Jul 8 with 1739 viewsswan_si

Ginnelly on 20:55 - Jul 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

On the swans YouTube channel Duff said he’s definitely playing in the next match but I don’t know if that was filmed before or after the injury.


Duff was talking about Josh Key, he trained on his own today, but will be playing Tuesday.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2023 23:16]
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026