Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rushworth proud to support Cancer 14:27 - Feb 2 with 711 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lost both his grandparents to it!
Special match day shirts tommorow.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/cancer-affects-everyone-carl-rushworth-11343885

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 15:30 - Feb 2 with 675 viewsSullutaCreturned

Lost my sister to cancer last August.

September 7th I'm doing the MacMillan charity marathon big hike in the Wye valley.
Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 15:37 - Feb 2 with 669 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done to the club for doing this, I'll be wearing my Maggie's shirt tomorrow with pride and to show support for their initiative on a matter, a horrible disease that effects everyone in some form or another.

Beats rainbow laces and knee bending any day.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 17:23 - Feb 2 with 631 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 15:30 - Feb 2 by SullutaCreturned

Lost my sister to cancer last August.

September 7th I'm doing the MacMillan charity marathon big hike in the Wye valley.

So sorry about that mate, Cancer is our biggest enemy,Macmillan are an awesome charity helped my Grandfather when he had cancer.

Keep up the good work mate 💪

Sure she is looking down on you smiling.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 626 viewsKeithHaynes

I spoke to Carl’s father, they couldn’t give us a shirt.
Nothing to do with the club though.😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 18:33 - Feb 2 with 580 viewsonehunglow

My wife s name is that of this great organisation.
Bastard disease that leaves its mark even if you survive
In a way,you never beat it but you try and try
Oncologist told me once it was like a revolving door ,people having just been diagnosed and treated replacing those who had been treated
Good luck to those out there cursed with this cloud
It is all about luck on the end

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 547 viewsswan_si

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 17:27 - Feb 2 by KeithHaynes

I spoke to Carl’s father, they couldn’t give us a shirt.
Nothing to do with the club though.😂

? Have I mist something?
Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 21:18 - Feb 2 with 500 viewsBoundy

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 18:33 - Feb 2 by onehunglow

My wife s name is that of this great organisation.
Bastard disease that leaves its mark even if you survive
In a way,you never beat it but you try and try
Oncologist told me once it was like a revolving door ,people having just been diagnosed and treated replacing those who had been treated
Good luck to those out there cursed with this cloud
It is all about luck on the end

My 3 friends have all contracted skin cancer recently which is just as deadly as any other form ,to see the impact physically and mentally its had on one of them is so sad to see, last November a little spot appeared on the side of his face , within 6 weeks a full blown external tumour had appeared and to treat it is going to be a daunting task for the surgeons and patient .
It is a revolving door ,one in one out ad nauseum with no respite , despite many advances in treatments still d far too many are still succumbing to this dreadful disease.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 21:42 - Feb 2 with 478 viewsmax936

Lost a family friend recently with breast cancer, she had one breast removed years ago, but the bd obviously come back.
My Mother had it years and years ago but recovered from it at that time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 21:57 - Feb 2 with 456 viewsBoundy

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 21:42 - Feb 2 by max936

Lost a family friend recently with breast cancer, she had one breast removed years ago, but the bd obviously come back.
My Mother had it years and years ago but recovered from it at that time.

We must remember that many survive and hopefully many more will in the future , but you can't forget the mental anguish when first diagnosed .

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 22:42 - Feb 2 with 438 viewsmax936

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 21:57 - Feb 2 by Boundy

We must remember that many survive and hopefully many more will in the future , but you can't forget the mental anguish when first diagnosed .

Sadly my mother suffered terribly with degrading undignified illness and ending, which she didn't deserve like so many others, its been just over 3 yrs now with dad passing a year later as well, they lived good lives to their 80's but I still feel their loss don't think that'll ever go away, they say its a cruel World, indeed it is.

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 23:17 - Feb 2 with 412 viewsBoundy

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 22:42 - Feb 2 by max936

Sadly my mother suffered terribly with degrading undignified illness and ending, which she didn't deserve like so many others, its been just over 3 yrs now with dad passing a year later as well, they lived good lives to their 80's but I still feel their loss don't think that'll ever go away, they say its a cruel World, indeed it is.

So sorry to hear that , no matter what age we are our parents are still our parents the ones we turn to when times are hard. My mum is still alive at 93 , sharp as a button but my dad died of cancer 25 years ago and I still miss him and always will.
Not looking for nor ever have or will look for sympathy but my cancer is being controlled but incurable like so many others and one which will resonate with me tomorrow ,None of us know for certain when we'll pass and I'm certainly not going to go without a fuss , too much to do as they say .Cancer treatment is advancing all the time and if one lot fails there are plenty of other options out there. GET A PSA TEST , you know it makes sense .

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 12:17 - Feb 3 with 349 viewsonehunglow

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 22:42 - Feb 2 by max936

Tough read Steve
My old girl had bowel cancer which saw her off .
She was in her nineties though

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 12:19 - Feb 3 with 347 viewsonehunglow

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 23:17 - Feb 2 by Boundy

So sorry to hear that , no matter what age we are our parents are still our parents the ones we turn to when times are hard. My mum is still alive at 93 , sharp as a button but my dad died of cancer 25 years ago and I still miss him and always will.
Not looking for nor ever have or will look for sympathy but my cancer is being controlled but incurable like so many others and one which will resonate with me tomorrow ,None of us know for certain when we'll pass and I'm certainly not going to go without a fuss , too much to do as they say .Cancer treatment is advancing all the time and if one lot fails there are plenty of other options out there. GET A PSA TEST , you know it makes sense .

PSA can however be misleading
I’ve had mine checked several times as I’m rather a hypochondriac but doctor gives me the finger every time as it’s a safer guide .
Had my worlocks checked recently too . Never be embarrassed . Ever

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 12:35 - Feb 3 with 338 viewsmax936

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 23:17 - Feb 2 by Boundy

PSA tests are not 100% accurate doctor told me before Christmas, I had blood tests because of an issue I had, but they all come back fine, but my issue seems to have returned, need to go back and see him I suppose.

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 13:38 - Feb 3 with 319 viewsBoundy

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 12:35 - Feb 3 by max936

PSA tests are not 100% accurate doctor told me before Christmas, I had blood tests because of an issue I had, but they all come back fine, but my issue seems to have returned, need to go back and see him I suppose.

I agree they're not but as an indication they're better than just the digit up the rectum and used as as combination with other tests., it could save a life . I had no symptoms at all except for a kidney infection long ago which put me on the pathway to where I am today . My treatment is now monitored purely by a PSA test every 3 months, which is undetectable at the moment which is great news and shows the treatment is working. I hope what ever your personal issue is don't leave it and keep pestering away at the surgery.

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 13:55 - Feb 3 with 314 viewsonehunglow

Rushworth proud to support Cancer on 13:38 - Feb 3 by Boundy

I agree they're not but as an indication they're better than just the digit up the rectum and used as as combination with other tests., it could save a life . I had no symptoms at all except for a kidney infection long ago which put me on the pathway to where I am today . My treatment is now monitored purely by a PSA test every 3 months, which is undetectable at the moment which is great news and shows the treatment is working. I hope what ever your personal issue is don't leave it and keep pestering away at the surgery.

Good advice matey
Good luck

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024