Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyne Wear Derby 10:59 - Mar 22 with 547 viewsonehunglow

What ya think
Sunderland doing fine after promotion
Geordies underperforming
Not keen on each other
Game I’d love to see
It’s a quiet day today so come on

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Tyne Wear Derby on 11:00 - Mar 22 with 540 viewsKeithHaynes

It is a derby yes.

I see many of them. Fans walking alongside each other.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tyne Wear Derby on 11:59 - Mar 22 with 489 viewsonehunglow

Tyne Wear Derby on 11:00 - Mar 22 by KeithHaynes

It is a derby yes.

I see many of them. Fans walking alongside each other.


Into the valley of death

You have a preference Keith of either club ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026