| What an impact the Swans can have ! 18:05 - Mar 19 with 1403 views | SwansIndependent | What an impact the Swans can have ! 19th Mar 2026 18:03It’s fairly obvious now looking at the league table, unless of course the Swans win every game between now and the end of the season that it’s now a case of win as much as you can. To that end the Swans still have a big say in the top six placings before the season ends. 1 The weekend build up, click above.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1304 views | Whiterockin | As much as I would like to see the rest of the season used to develop for next season. I imagine the club would want to finish on a high note winning as many games as possible, there are season tickets to be sold when they go on sale. |  | |  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 19:24 - Mar 19 with 1278 views | KeithHaynes |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 19:05 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin | As much as I would like to see the rest of the season used to develop for next season. I imagine the club would want to finish on a high note winning as many games as possible, there are season tickets to be sold when they go on sale. |
Really surprised that they haven’t been announced this week, it seemed to be on the cards. |  |
|  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 22:32 - Mar 19 with 1120 views | johnlangy | 'Comment : We have been asked by numerous sources about today’s social media revelations on the ground and or any expansion. As we stated on the forums on this website all we know is certain conversations have taken place, there's nothing more to add. What they are is anyone's guess'. What's this all about. I don't do social media since I dumped Facebook. |  | |  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 22:46 - Mar 19 with 1101 views | Whiterockin |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 22:32 - Mar 19 by johnlangy | 'Comment : We have been asked by numerous sources about today’s social media revelations on the ground and or any expansion. As we stated on the forums on this website all we know is certain conversations have taken place, there's nothing more to add. What they are is anyone's guess'. What's this all about. I don't do social media since I dumped Facebook. |
I believe that the club owners and Swansea council are having ongoing discussions about the purchase of the stadium. Until this has concluded and a purchase conducted the will be no extension. I would imagine once purchased plans would be submitted for an extension. I just wonder if season tickets are being held back because not all sections will be available next season if there are planned extensions. I'll leave that thought there. |  | |  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 09:13 - Mar 20 with 928 views | johnlangy |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 22:46 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin | I believe that the club owners and Swansea council are having ongoing discussions about the purchase of the stadium. Until this has concluded and a purchase conducted the will be no extension. I would imagine once purchased plans would be submitted for an extension. I just wonder if season tickets are being held back because not all sections will be available next season if there are planned extensions. I'll leave that thought there. |
That's a good point about the ST's. Hadn't thought of it. |  | |  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 11:23 - Mar 20 with 867 views | union_jack |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 22:46 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin | I believe that the club owners and Swansea council are having ongoing discussions about the purchase of the stadium. Until this has concluded and a purchase conducted the will be no extension. I would imagine once purchased plans would be submitted for an extension. I just wonder if season tickets are being held back because not all sections will be available next season if there are planned extensions. I'll leave that thought there. |
Am I missing something here? We can’t fill the current stadium (barring that one obvious occurrence) so what is the point? I don’t think the old saying of ‘build it and they will come’ quite fits here. Maybe someone can enlighten me? |  |
|  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 12:11 - Mar 20 with 841 views | johnlangy |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 11:23 - Mar 20 by union_jack | Am I missing something here? We can’t fill the current stadium (barring that one obvious occurrence) so what is the point? I don’t think the old saying of ‘build it and they will come’ quite fits here. Maybe someone can enlighten me? |
I just started another thread re this question. I can only think that if they really do want to get the Club back to the PL they are looking back to what happened when we were last there. And the stadium simply wasn't big enough then. |  | |  |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 12:40 - Mar 20 with 799 views | Whiterockin |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 12:11 - Mar 20 by johnlangy | I just started another thread re this question. I can only think that if they really do want to get the Club back to the PL they are looking back to what happened when we were last there. And the stadium simply wasn't big enough then. |
Brentford are doing OK with a ground smaller than ours so are Bournemouth. Unless you are a very top club TV revenue dwarfs match day income. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 16:09 - Mar 20 with 707 views | johnlangy |
| What an impact the Swans can have ! on 12:40 - Mar 20 by Whiterockin | Brentford are doing OK with a ground smaller than ours so are Bournemouth. Unless you are a very top club TV revenue dwarfs match day income. |
You are right of course wr. Having said that Bournemouth are in the process of expanding albeit to only 20,200. And i'm not 100% certain but I imagine Brentford have the capacity they have simply because they had to shoehorn the new ground into the available space. If they'd had more space they probably would have built a bigger ground. I'm only surmising about our possible expansion. It's been mentioned by a number of us supporters but i'm not 100% certain the owners have mentioned it. But my point about the delay in ST sales still stands. What's the reason ? |  | |  |
| |