Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motor GP 12:53 - Aug 9 with 1268 viewsonehunglow

Anyone interested
British about to start
Huge difference between riders and F1 who are too up themselves
Pity no British riders of serious quality around
50 yrs ago Sheene won
FIFTY years
Never been replaced
Talk of legends

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Motor GP on 13:03 - Aug 9 with 1240 viewsReslovenSwan1

I used to watch it 15-20 years ago. The time of the The Doc .

A guy from Powys gave it a go Prestigne. Chaz Davies. He migrated to Superbikes.

I have been informed it is freezing to air this year in Quest.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Motor GP on 13:07 - Aug 9 with 1236 viewsonehunglow

Motor GP on 13:03 - Aug 9 by ReslovenSwan1

I used to watch it 15-20 years ago. The time of the The Doc .

A guy from Powys gave it a go Prestigne. Chaz Davies. He migrated to Superbikes.

I have been informed it is freezing to air this year in Quest.


It’s on TNT on whatever the feck it’s called now
Chaz Davies was talented and should have had a more successful career
Time flies

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Motor GP on 23:02 - Aug 9 with 1078 viewsmax936

Motor GP on 13:07 - Aug 9 by onehunglow

It’s on TNT on whatever the feck it’s called now
Chaz Davies was talented and should have had a more successful career
Time flies


Never really bothered with it myself, the TT is my bag, I try to watch as much of it as I can.
0
Motor GP on 09:02 - Aug 10 with 978 viewsonehunglow

Motor GP on 23:02 - Aug 9 by max936

Never really bothered with it myself, the TT is my bag, I try to watch as much of it as I can.


Get the fook over there mun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Motor GP on 10:40 - Aug 10 with 948 viewsmax936

Motor GP on 09:02 - Aug 10 by onehunglow

Get the fook over there mun


Nah to expensive, Mrs not that interested either, going over for a few days or more is possible though.

Booked for Jersey yesterday, going next week, short notice, but had to see on how Mrs was after her biopsy on Wednesday, thankfully things have settled now after a visit to hospital late Friday night after doctor on 111's advice he booked appointment at out of hours GP service at Morriston got home at half 12 and we had to get back there for 7.45 later on Saturday morning, I've taken today and tomorrow off to help out, but she's back on my case now, so her recovery is well in progress
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026