Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Croft and the “ Saes” 15:27 - Aug 12 with 1113 viewsonehunglow

Is he a good pundit?
Are the likes of Mike Atherton patronising regarding Welsh speaking
Anyone listening to the Fire now should get my drift
Some dialogue over the name “ Seren” which I might have taken the wrong way as that is the name of one of my “ Saes) granddaughters

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 16:00 - Aug 12 with 1059 viewsReslovenSwan1

I like using the word Saes. Some rake it as discriminatory but it just means English from the old word Saxon I presume.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 16:05 - Aug 12 with 1051 viewsonehunglow

Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 16:00 - Aug 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I like using the word Saes. Some rake it as discriminatory but it just means English from the old word Saxon I presume.


It’s not the word but it’s context and intent
I don’t like the term Taffy or Taff
Still decent reply Now what about Crofty

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 18:24 - Aug 12 with 963 viewsmax936

Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 16:05 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

It’s not the word but it’s context and intent
I don’t like the term Taffy or Taff
Still decent reply Now what about Crofty


Not the nicest of people apparently, but who knows.
0
Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 18:34 - Aug 12 with 949 viewsonehunglow

Robert Croft and the “ Saes” on 18:24 - Aug 12 by max936

Not the nicest of people apparently, but who knows.


Spoke to at Colwym Bay when they played Lancs
He was fine as was Matt Maynard
Thought you were slagging off the village , for a moment

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026