Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International matches 18:57 - Oct 3 with 972 viewsWhiterockin

Modric started for Croatia, must be nearing the end now he has had a good run.
1
International matches on 19:03 - Oct 3 with 949 viewsonehunglow

And time catches up with all
It’s all about accepting that
Modroc hasn’t
Ronaldo hasn’t

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
International matches on 23:07 - Oct 3 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes


A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
International matches on 07:43 - Oct 4 with 728 viewsWhiterockin

International matches on 23:07 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes



This.

Walta is the best dead ball player we have at the club.
0
International matches on 09:42 - Oct 4 with 637 viewsKeithHaynes

When Welsh starts for Scotland they never lose !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
International matches on 09:45 - Oct 4 with 623 viewsjohnlangy

International matches on 07:43 - Oct 4 by Whiterockin

This.

Walta is the best dead ball player we have at the club.


He played a few games at the end of last season and I loved watching him. I was expecting something good to happen every time he had the ball. He may not fit exactly into what Vitor wants in a first eleven to do ie working hard, pressing and so on.

But he does bring something different and that will almost certainly be needed in a lot of games this season when some of the most tactically aware managers come up with a plan to counter our normal game.
1
International matches on 16:25 - Oct 4 with 525 viewsSullutaCreturned

International matches on 09:45 - Oct 4 by johnlangy

He played a few games at the end of last season and I loved watching him. I was expecting something good to happen every time he had the ball. He may not fit exactly into what Vitor wants in a first eleven to do ie working hard, pressing and so on.

But he does bring something different and that will almost certainly be needed in a lot of games this season when some of the most tactically aware managers come up with a plan to counter our normal game.


I agree, I think having him on the bench brings something different, specially when we need a good dead ball delivery!

As for Modric, me and my son saw him last October in Milan (Inter v Fiorentina) and he was still very good but I think Croatia have to many old players now, Modric maybeneeds someone to do his running? Leave him to do the "special" stuff because he still has great vision. It's always the legs that go and he has been a truly great player.

As much as many would like to see him turn out for us, I think it would go badly though it would generate a LOT of interest.
0
International matches on 18:44 - Oct 4 with 470 viewsKeithHaynes

International matches on 16:25 - Oct 4 by SullutaCreturned

I agree, I think having him on the bench brings something different, specially when we need a good dead ball delivery!

As for Modric, me and my son saw him last October in Milan (Inter v Fiorentina) and he was still very good but I think Croatia have to many old players now, Modric maybeneeds someone to do his running? Leave him to do the "special" stuff because he still has great vision. It's always the legs that go and he has been a truly great player.

As much as many would like to see him turn out for us, I think it would go badly though it would generate a LOT of interest.


He has already stated he won’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026