Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm and Ash today 21:26 - Aug 17 with 1274 viewsporschejack

Thought Vorm should have come off his line and snuffed out the problems for 2 goals and not hesitate ,as for Ash - poor display all round , looks overweight too .Our best player today - Canas .
Vorm and Ash today on 21:33 - Aug 17 with 1228 viewsLiam12345

Vorms let down seems to be his height if Tremmel played i think he could have tipped welbecks second goal over but Ashley Williams was in bits.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Vorm and Ash today on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 1135 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vorm and Ash today on 21:33 - Aug 17 by Liam12345

Vorms let down seems to be his height if Tremmel played i think he could have tipped welbecks second goal over but Ashley Williams was in bits.

Sell, sell, sell !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vorm and Ash today on 00:09 - Aug 18 with 1034 viewsSmellyplumz

Gerry edges it for me and should play more

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Vorm and Ash today on 09:19 - Aug 18 with 897 viewsperchrockjack

No doubt FOR ME Tremmell is a better option. Less spectacular but more solid and less up himself.
Vorm has gone a little backwards IMO since all those rave reviews.

IMO he would have saved Wellbecks shot no question and to me he has more presence in the area because of his height.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vorm and Ash today on 11:54 - Aug 18 with 801 viewsVetchitBack

I'm not 100% on Ash but fair comments regarding Vorm.

I think the majority prefer Tremmel. Vorm rarely leaves his line which puts immense pressure on our centre-backs who are not giants themselves.

Much better all-round keeper but I don't know if their respective price-tags (or lack thereof in Tremmel's case) are a deciding factor?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Vorm and Ash today on 12:00 - Aug 18 with 789 viewsairedale

Perhaps Ash's head is in North London?
Vorm and Ash today on 12:08 - Aug 18 with 772 viewsploppy

I don't think Vorm has since achieved the level of performance he set in his first season. He made lots of game saving saves in that season. I can't think of a great save he's made recently.

As for Ash - for the first goal, when the ball was in the air I'm not sure why he went for it with his foot. I thought he should have gone with his head - he might have got a kick in the head from RvP but that might have been given as a foul. Having said that, it was Chico's fault for being caught out of position.

For the third goal, Chico overran the ball going left to right and sort of blocked Ash from getting to RvP, so I wouldn't blame him for that.

However, there was another incident in the first half when Ash got caught under the ball and RvP had a free header which you'd expect him to score from.

So all-in-all a poor performance by Ash I reckon. But he wasn't alone in that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024