Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 46358 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1618 viewsOldjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 15 by monmouth

We've looked like a run of the mill dogshit relegation side since half time. Is that what we are?

We are indeed ,very very poor all round ,Bob you have not inspired theses no hopes at all

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1619 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Jack having a mare too today. We can't control games like we used to 😟

We can't control the game like my Over 45s team do.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1613 viewsLoyal

That chance for barrow sums us up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1613 viewsGowerjack

Nows the time to get Ki on.

Come on Bradley sort it out.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1606 viewsswans11

I can understand playing no striker didn't we play that way last year when beat them until brought gomis on but why bring Fernández in
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1603 viewsskippyjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 15 by Elward

Our players are not Premier League quality. Simple as that.

I don't know.. Fabianski, Gylfi, Llorente are OK... Kingsley and Barrow are promising..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1595 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

Ffiends.

Id suggest Fernandez is simply binned.

He s utterly pitiful and a real liability

Well from what i've seen, Amat is twice the player when he doesn't play alongside Fed.

Barrow byline, pullback, tap in.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1586 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 15 by magicdaps10

Out of curiosity for people having a go at team selection for todays game, what team would you have picked taking into account that Llorente is injured and Baston is carrying a slight knock.

I have been frustrated this season by what has been served up on the pitch this season but cant you all see that the players available to the manger, be it Francesco or Bradley are just not good enough. For someone to do their job then they must have the correct tools!!

I know you're a bit slow but I don't think they'd have picked FF and Taylor.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1578 viewskarnataka

Great play Mo and Borja off the mark. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1549 viewsDarran

Touch Doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1539 viewsTheKirkyLife

BORJAAA
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1529 viewsChrisSCFC

Borja!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1529 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 15 by magicdaps10

Out of curiosity for people having a go at team selection for todays game, what team would you have picked taking into account that Llorente is injured and Baston is carrying a slight knock.

I have been frustrated this season by what has been served up on the pitch this season but cant you all see that the players available to the manger, be it Francesco or Bradley are just not good enough. For someone to do their job then they must have the correct tools!!

Yeah we have a weaker squad for sure

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1513 viewsJohnw102

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 15 by CopaMundial

A shambles off the pitch and a shambles on it,it's truly tragic what's happened to this club over the last eighteen months.

Back again Gooooooal

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1513 viewsskippyjack

How the f*ck is this 3-2

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 with 1479 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Fantastic play from Barrow. I was about to shout at the telly for him not delivering in the box when he stepped inside

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 with 1458 viewsLoyal

I wonder ?
Think about what could have happened today without that dreadful defence.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 with 1460 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 by Darran

I know you're a bit slow but I don't think they'd have picked FF and Taylor.

Fair comment Dazza, not the part on me being a bit slow.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 with 1452 viewsTheKirkyLife

What do you know? Playing a striker gets you goals.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 with 1428 viewsCooperman

FF aside I don't think this is too bad today. It's Arsenal away remember.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1415 viewsdickythorpe

The first of many, many more FIELD GOALS I hope for Baston!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1403 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

How the f*ck is this 3-2

I think it represents the number of goals the teams have scored.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1378 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 by magicdaps10

Fair comment Dazza, not the part on me being a bit slow.

Thank you.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1361 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

Fantastic play from Barrow. I was about to shout at the telly for him not delivering in the box when he stepped inside

It can't be, Barrow has no end product, just ask anybody.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1355 viewsAnotherJohn

Well done Baston and Barrow.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024