Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44867 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 2177 viewsAnotherJohn

Fer has been sloppy in this game and nearly killed us off then.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 2169 viewsairedale

Some of Arsenal's customers are leaving already!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 2173 viewsswanjackal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Jesus.

Yes,my child?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 2151 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

As much as I hate hi, bless.

Why would you hate him, much better defender than most of what we've got at the moment.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 15 with 2123 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

As much as I hate hi, bless.

How can you hate him did well for us ?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 15 with 2075 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 15 by Smellyplumz

Why would you hate him, much better defender than most of what we've got at the moment.

Cheating scum.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 2031 viewsOldjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Barrow looks really hurt and Ki giving the ball away too easily.

Fer is far worse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 1996 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

No legs on Fer at all there

True, he looks like I feel just before kickoff.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 1971 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Cheating scum.

Haha really

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 1960 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Taylor really is absolutely woeful when gets up front.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 1959 viewsHugeEnkins

Isn't Montero on the bench? We've lost all our intensity since Mo has gone off
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Oct 15 with 1938 viewsAnotherJohn

Some poor touches are meaning we lose good positions and fail to build momentum.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Oct 15 with 1875 viewskarnataka

Feck, another one, we've had chances tbf
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 with 1863 viewsTheKirkyLife

Mind you it could be worse, could be Hull
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 with 1832 viewsLoyal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Cheating scum.

A bit ott.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 with 1791 viewsGeoffThom

Cheating scum.

Who gives a shit he was our cheat at the time ,other teams do it so why not us
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 with 1783 viewsLoyal

Fers header, now if that was Gomis ....
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 15 with 1699 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 by Loyal

A bit ott.

Well he was a cheat but I wouldn't call him scum though I would call him a cruel c*nt for having a monkey as a pet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 15 with 1693 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 by GeoffThom

Who gives a shit he was our cheat at the time ,other teams do it so why not us

I don't tend to discriminate.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 15 with 1553 viewsNeiltheTaylor

A late goal would mean a great day...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 15 with 1531 viewsLoyal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 15 by Darran

Well he was a cheat but I wouldn't call him scum though I would call him a cruel c*nt for having a monkey as a pet.

He looked like he could be in a circus come his late thirties.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 1483 viewsunion_jack

Ki should never be picked again. Woeful.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 1482 viewsJohnw102

Ki is a waste of space

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 1475 viewsLoyal

And Ki has been awful.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 1456 viewsChrisSCFC

Just f*ck off Ki.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024