Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44866 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 with 1798 viewsLandore_Jack

Can someone please explain why we rejected Stoke's bid for Ki during the summer?

#backtojack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 with 1786 viewsjojaca

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 15 by max936

3 fuking times in the contact area he lost the fuking ball, he's fuking awful, why they still keep giving him the shirt I don't know.

Very good performance though from us, game could have ended 6 all in fairness, also you can't blame the manager for players not taking their chances, how many feeble headers did we make when we should have scored 1 or 2 I can understand but not 4 or 5 consistently fuking hell.

Ki and Fernandez should never play for us again.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 with 1781 viewsnierika

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 by Landore_Jack

Can someone please explain why we rejected Stoke's bid for Ki during the summer?

I have no idea man, he is UTTERLY WORTHLESS.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 15 with 1772 viewsbarry_island

We may have problems at the back, in the middle out wide and on the bench but they all emanate from the boardroom.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 15 with 1767 viewsCooperman

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Well I was quite encouraged by our performance today. Passed it well enough and created plenty of chances. Massive shame about the defensive brain farts that ultimately cost us the game.

I'm with you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 15 with 1742 viewsjasper_T

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 by jojaca

And replace them with who? Squad's wafer thin.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 15 with 1708 viewsSgorioFruit

we are too weak and too sloppy at the back,
oh and I never want to see Fernandez in a swans shirt every again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 15 with 1694 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 by jojaca

Nor Taylor or Amat or cork or Leon,or routs or a. N.o mid and defence were garbage
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 15 with 1677 viewsbarry_island

Could I add Cork to the "limited" list.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 15 with 1656 viewsGriffting

Let's be fair that game was done as soon as Barrow went off and Rangel came on. We can't afford two wingers on the shelf. And I hope to god it's not a third because barrow didn't look too spritely limping off. Much better going forward as soon as we had a striker on the pitch.

The fitness - really really big concern.
Individual errors - especially at the back, Kingsley should come back into the side and VDH but they do not come without mistakes either. Amat mistake for first goal and cork second, Fede is a walking mistake as was Ki. Really not sure how BB turns this around, the result doesn't look too bad but the manner of the goals we conceded makes me sick.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 1608 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Well I was quite encouraged by our performance today. Passed it well enough and created plenty of chances. Massive shame about the defensive brain farts that ultimately cost us the game.

Away you with your level headedness and optimism. You have no place here.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 1603 viewsJackfath

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 15 by Starsky

Lighten up FFS

Give it a rest ffs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 1602 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 15 by Griffting

Let's be fair that game was done as soon as Barrow went off and Rangel came on. We can't afford two wingers on the shelf. And I hope to god it's not a third because barrow didn't look too spritely limping off. Much better going forward as soon as we had a striker on the pitch.

Individual errors - especially at the back, Kingsley should come back into the side and VDH but they do not come without mistakes either. Amat mistake for first goal and cork second, Fede is a walking mistake as was Ki. Really not sure how BB turns this around, the result doesn't look too bad but the manner of the goals we conceded makes me sick.

If siggy goes down injured we are fooked

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 1596 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 15 by Griffting

simple,
drop ki and fernandez

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 15 with 1567 viewscostalotta

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

A missed opportunity, yes, but at least we look like we have goals in us.

But we had that threat when they went down to 10 men. Admittedly we really should have snatched a point at least in the end but up the sending off I though we were going to loose a couple more goals.

Credit where it's due though, we did have a go in the end but not enough quality as evidenced with Rangel replacing barrow.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 15 with 1547 viewsmonmouth

Should really have at least drawn that, deserved or not, Simple fact is though, you can't give away at least one goal a game, often two like that and have any real hope. So far we have gifted Hull, Leicester, Man City, Liverpool, Southampton and Arsenal goals that should have been defended no sweat. Do that and you're in big trouble.

I think Hull, Burnley and Sunderland are worse, but we've still got to get the points. Defend like that? Forget it.

Oh and Taylor, Ki, Fernandez. Just fu*k off, and Routs bench at best.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 15 with 1521 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 15 by costalotta

But we had that threat when they went down to 10 men. Admittedly we really should have snatched a point at least in the end but up the sending off I though we were going to loose a couple more goals.

Credit where it's due though, we did have a go in the end but not enough quality as evidenced with Rangel replacing barrow.

We have goals in us but the trouble is we have even more goals leaking out of us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Oct 15 with 1438 viewsjack_lord

Is Montero injured?

As much as Angel is a Swansea "legend" surely we must have some youngster in the Swansea set up who could come on to give the pace we needed.
I have never been a Ki fan but when he came on I might as well have gone back to painting the wall. He is so frustrating and though Fer has scored goals he needs to show effort that is needed in a Premier league team.

Thankfully I can see where the goals are now going to be supplied but please get rid of the crap.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 15 with 1425 viewsmax936

Fer, Cork, Routs, Taylor can join them just not good enough, I probably shouldn't put Fer or Cork in the same bracket but they aren't good enough, Brits and Rangel need upgrading as well.
Chadli and Allen both shinning lights for WBA and Stoke, just why we didn't go in balls deep for them is baffling, then again there were other pressing off field priorities

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 15 with 1378 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 15 by costalotta

We looked like scoring all game I thought, on the break, and it just got better when they went down to 10. Barrow going off did our momentum in - then the leggy players and poor touches really showed.

Hard to draw any definitive conclusions from that odd game, except we have promise in pockets, but a paper thin squad.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 15 with 1356 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

We looked like scoring all game I thought, on the break, and it just got better when they went down to 10. Barrow going off did our momentum in - then the leggy players and poor touches really showed.

Hard to draw any definitive conclusions from that odd game, except we have promise in pockets, but a paper thin squad.

I ageee with all that.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 15 with 1327 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 15 by max936

Fer, Cork, Routs, Taylor can join them just not good enough, I probably shouldn't put Fer or Cork in the same bracket but they aren't good enough, Brits and Rangel need upgrading as well.
Chadli and Allen both shinning lights for WBA and Stoke, just why we didn't go in balls deep for them is baffling, then again there were other pressing off field priorities

I'm seriously wondering now who made those decisions. Jenkins said Allen was our number one target on the Friday, signed for Stoke on the Monday. Much as I will never forgive the selfish greedy money grabbing c*nt, Jenkins might already have been the powerless patsy even then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 15 with 1327 viewscostalotta

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 15 by Landore_Jack

Because we knew we were not "really" after joe.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 15 with 1304 viewslondonlisa2001

Some positives going forward in the performance of Barrow (second half), Borja getting a goal and Siggy looking back to speed. I also didn't think Taylor was too bad to be honest.

Negatives - Fernandez - utter, utter crap. Cork, Fer, Britton - all tried, but too many sloppy passes. Ki - didn't try even slightly and too many sloppy passes.

And playing without a striker is unforgivable - we looked so much better when Borja came on.

All in all, we showed some promise and were beaten - so pretty much exactly what Guidolin was sacked for.

And as an aside, if Guidolin had started a game without a striker and played Fernandez and Taylor he would have been receiving absolute pelters on here.

Next weekend is so important - lose that and we really are in trouble so let's hope we get a result. But today just goes to show - it wasn't the manager, it's the absolute lack of quality in the squad that's the issue.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 15 with 1288 viewsshandyjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 15 by jasper_T

And replace them with who? Squad's wafer thin.

surely Mawson is worth a go over FF, and if we don't have a CM better than Ki in our U23's then sack them all

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024