Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44868 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 15 with 1955 viewsswanstillidai

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 15 by Darran

Well he was a cheat but I wouldn't call him scum though I would call him a cruel c*nt for having a monkey as a pet.

Oh I don't know. It all worked out well in the end earning that lucrative contract at Everton
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 15 with 1922 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 15 by Loyal

Fers header, now if that was Gomis ....
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:48]

He'd have been offside.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 15 with 1920 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 15 by union_jack

Ki should never be picked again. Woeful.

Most of them are to be fair.

Siggy aside
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 15 with 1899 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 15 by Loyal

And Ki has been awful.

Ki is so easily dispossessed, really feeble.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1858 viewsLoyal

Ah well.
Any hope for us ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1859 viewsskippyjack

Had our chances to nick it..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1852 viewsAnotherJohn

Ki poor but Fer has been a liability with losing possession.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1843 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

A late goal would mean a great day...

Not that way!

Strange game

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1839 viewsGeoffThom

Paint it anyway you like we lost again!!!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1799 viewskarnataka

Looking for positives, we won the last hour 2-1 after a dreadful first 30 minutes.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1792 viewsTheKirkyLife

So what have we learned today? When you find good defenders to replace garbage in your squad, don't then relegate them to the bench.

I'm convinced with Kingsley and VDH we would have walked away with a point.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1792 viewsChrisSCFC

Missed opportunity, shame.

Barrow going off killed us.

At least Gylfi looks back to his best.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1782 viewsunion_jack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Most of them are to be fair.

Siggy aside

No, Ki is far worse.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 15 with 1649 viewsNeiltheTaylor

A missed opportunity, yes, but at least we look like we have goals in us.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 15 with 1647 viewsImAlrightJack

You are guilty of ruining a once well respected football club. You took this club with the false hope there will be an investment, but you cheated and fobbed everyone off with your trust, sacking a manager in the most backhanded way, employing an American all for your own commercial deeds. You are no longer wanted by this club or its supporters with your cheap shoe string ways.

SEND THEM DOWN!!!.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 15 with 1610 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

So what have we learned today? When you find good defenders to replace garbage in your squad, don't then relegate them to the bench.

I'm convinced with Kingsley and VDH we would have walked away with a point.

Fair point. Bringing back Fernandez killed us in the first half hour, he was dreadful, just as he had been before his injury and there was no justification whatsoever for him being reinstated.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 1493 viewsAnotherJohn

We did at least show some fight, but we are desperately short of quality in certain positions. I don't blame Bob, but any manager is going to struggle after our disastrous transfer winow. If we had another couple of PL-quality players in midfield and central defence I could see the whole team looking better
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 1488 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 15 by karnataka

Ki is so easily dispossessed, really feeble.

3 fuking times in the contact area he lost the fuking ball, he's fuking awful, why they still keep giving him the shirt I don't know.

Very good performance though from us, game could have ended 6 all in fairness, also you can't blame the manager for players not taking their chances, how many feeble headers did we make when we should have scored 1 or 2 I can understand but not 4 or 5 consistently fuking hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 15 with 1422 viewscostalotta

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 by Loyal

We have had plenty of chances to get something from this.
Rangel for Barrow displays our lack of depth.
Should have been Fulton.

Couldn't agree more. Not enough quality after the first 11 unfortunately. In fact there are a couple in the first team that should have been upgrade too. But we all know that.

Nearly got something today though. Maybe some green shoots ?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 15 with 1394 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I really, really hope Bob has seen just how crap Taylor, Ferde & Ki are and never starts them again.
Fer was also pretty poor today, although he did get on the end of those crosses at the end.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 15 with 1373 viewsstAteSwan

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 15 by Loyal

Ah well.
Any hope for us ?

Considering we still haven't faced most of the bottom half of the table...yes.

We had more opportunities in attack today, but we struggled defensively, in the end it cost us. Desperately need 3 points against Watford.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 15 with 1340 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 15 by karnataka

Fair point. Bringing back Fernandez killed us in the first half hour, he was dreadful, just as he had been before his injury and there was no justification whatsoever for him being reinstated.

Amat was at fault for the first goal !!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 15 with 1307 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 15 by AnotherJohn

Fer has been sloppy in this game and nearly killed us off then.

He far to lazy he will not chase back, he loses the ball and gives up. he just wants the ball in front of him all the time, we should have got a point out of that, very poor finishing cost us simple as that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 15 with 1300 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well I was quite encouraged by our performance today. Passed it well enough and created plenty of chances. Massive shame about the defensive brain farts that ultimately cost us the game.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 15 with 1284 viewsjasper_T

We were shit today. But for the referee and linesman we would have conceded 2 or 3 more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024