Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 46350 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1968 viewsswanjackal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

How the f*ck is this 3-2

Arsenal had the ball in our net legally three times, and we have had it in theirs twice I'm guessing ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 15 with 1960 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

How the f*ck is this 3-2

If we get something out of this it'll make the Brinks-Matt job look like nicking a packet of sweets from the corner shop.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 15 with 1950 viewskarnataka

Red card, Arsenal down to 10, woooohoooo.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1933 viewsdailew

Xhaka off.

Game on !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1933 viewsdickythorpe

Dreadful challenge on Barrow!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1943 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1936 viewsperchrockjack

No stream for me. Bugger.

Seems we have some fight, which is something.

Be a shame if basic defending to blame.

Truly Ff is costing us.

I'm not a huge Amat fan but he must be terrified of FF

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1930 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 15 by karnataka

Red card, Arsenal down to 10, woooohoooo.

We're gonna win 3-4
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1904 viewsA_Fans_Dad

About time Barrow got some protection, they have been kicking him all match.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1882 viewsTheKirkyLife

I don't believe it xD OHHH LAND OF THE FREE!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1879 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

Truly Ff is costing us.

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/arsenal-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1852 viewsdickythorpe

Xhaka straight red
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1829 viewsLoyal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Xhaka straight red

Fcking deserved.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1820 viewsGeoffThom

Right !! This is friggin embarrassing now ,we're all over the place the back four are awful every one of them ,mid is friggin toothless cork can go to the under23's as far as I'm concerned Leon's past his best and I don't even have a clue what fer is doing ,barrow has been the only light in the tunnel for me and siggy slightly,routs sorry mate trying defensively otherwise another that can go ,as I type we score a good goal but is IT papering over the bad defensive display,oops deserves a red for that
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1817 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Dreadful challenge on Barrow!!!!

Well done ref. Cynical c*nt.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 15 with 1805 viewsJohnw102

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

Truly Ff is costing us.

http://10livestreams.com/player/stream7.php

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 15 with 1803 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Kissy for the winner!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 15 with 1777 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on Ki do something for a change you tosser.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 15 with 1730 viewsSmellyplumz

All far too slow from us

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 15 with 1645 viewsLoyal

Arsenal inbreds booing barrow, same sort of cnt that would cheer ched Evans.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:32]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 15 with 1641 viewsswanjackal

I actually like Fer, but he has been shocking today, especially his short passing.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:33]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 15 with 1580 viewsNeiltheTaylor

This could be the game Barrow comes of age. He's troubling them

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 15 with 1578 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 15 by swanjackal

I actually like Fer, but he has been shocking today, especially his short passing.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:33]

That last give away was woeful.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 15 with 1521 viewsStarsky

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 15 by GeoffThom

Right !! This is friggin embarrassing now ,we're all over the place the back four are awful every one of them ,mid is friggin toothless cork can go to the under23's as far as I'm concerned Leon's past his best and I don't even have a clue what fer is doing ,barrow has been the only light in the tunnel for me and siggy slightly,routs sorry mate trying defensively otherwise another that can go ,as I type we score a good goal but is IT papering over the bad defensive display,oops deserves a red for that

Hahahahaha...
You're practically giving us a running commentary while slagging us off... as we make a fight of it.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 15 with 1489 viewsNeiltheTaylor

OFF! OFF! OFF!

More of that please

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024