Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Already voted 00:58 - Apr 27 with 33216 viewsHollowayRanger

1 vote to ukip

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Already voted on 10:43 - Apr 29 with 2872 viewsDiscodroids

Already voted on 10:29 - Apr 29 by paulparker

you think there was only 120,000 of them or are you believing the official stats ?
even if it were that figure that's 120,000 more people that this country doesn't have room for , which becomes more of a strain on our schools and hospitals
and out of that figure I wouldn't have a clue who claims what , but that's a 120,000 potentially new jobs taken if they are all working , jobs that our school leavers could have done with , or the housing that could have gone to those who want to either buy or rent but cant ,
Stevec has a point its not our generation who will bear the brunt of this its our kids who will

i'll ask the Romanian beggar with no nose outside primark in stratford at lunchtime

i thinks shes a venture capitalist of some nature.

I know for a fact the Romanians In east london are leaders in the field of Transuranic heavy elements, as they seem to be able to procure metals unknown to the periodic tables from peoples front and back gardens without their knowledge.

not since 'Sapphire and steel' have i seen such sorcery...

"All irregularities will be handled by the forces controlling each dimension. Transuranic heavy elements may not be used where there is life. Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond, Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel. Romanians in white vans have been assigned..."

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Already voted on 10:45 - Apr 29 with 2865 viewsWilloW4

Already voted on 10:30 - Apr 29 by Discodroids

just a mere 18 different languages being spoken in my sisters class at elmhurst school, forest gate. still its better than last year when it was 22.

i can now report that there now having to build classes on stilts (like in some apocalyptic post nuclear war film) to preserve the tiny concrete playground which is left due to the huge increase in numbers.

other duties include having to deal with the met police who have nicked 9 parents this term on terrorist related charges, comforting worried parents who are scared shitless that there 15/16/17 year olds are going to fight in syria .Trying to engage and teach children with no english living 15 to a house and sharing a bed with 5 brothers and sisters.

dealing with violent conflict between different factions and religions from parents at the school gates that they have been brought over with them. trying to convince parents that its worth given their female child an education.

being a social worker, immigration officer , languages expert . anti terrorist secret agent and sometimes even a fkn teacher

crazily , even trying to teach them maths, reading and you know, english.

welcome to newham . hope you enjoy your stay.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 10:33]

Top post disco, that puts it all into perspective. My cousins a primary teacher in Hounslow, and exactly the same things are happening at her school, she is absolutely exhausted each and every day, drunk immigrant parents fighting each other at the school gates, no security so she and other teachers have to break it up. She got into teaching to er, teach English... She says its absolute hell...only 2 English kids in the whole year, and they both asked her why are they different..she'll leave the teaching trade soon for her health and sanity... A sad state of affairs... Welcome to London 2015 kids.
Already voted (n/t) on 10:55 - Apr 29 with 2848 viewsAunt_Nelly

Already voted on 14:18 - Apr 27 by ngbqpr

As rule I avoid political debates on the football & music sites I go on.

However where Farage is concerned I feel obliged to comment, tho not on his party's policies. I'll just mention that I went to school with him. He was a very open supporter of the National Front, and frequently racist, again openly, and some comments even by the standards of the time were quite shocking.

I'll leave it at that, and you can decide if you think he's changed; or he hasn't changed but still feel comfortable voting for him.

Already voted on 11:00 - Apr 29 with 2834 viewsTheBlob

I went to school with Stalin.
Even at that tender age he had a moustache.
He talked openly of biting the heads off chrysanthmem....chrysander....
tulips,and redistributing lunch money.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Already voted on 11:19 - Apr 29 with 2807 viewspaulparker

Already voted on 10:43 - Apr 29 by Jamie

Just have a guesstimate though on how many claimed benefits last year.

Perhaps I'm in the tiny minority, but to me I don't care what nationality someone is so long as they are working and paying taxes. How many school leavers these days do you honestly think are willing to wash cars, pick the fields, sweep the streets etc?

And even if there is a stream of British people desperate for those menial jobs, a UKIP vote won't make any difference as Suzanne Evans has already stated that they would continue to allow unskilled labourers in.

Not all kids are lazy , most want to go out and work , get a trade, a house etc
our cars would still be washed , the streets would still be swept whenever we let in mass immigration or not

what I have a problem with Jamie is the fact that our schools are at breaking point , our hospitals are crumbling under the pressure and as for housing we don't have the space or enough of them to go around, we are only a tiny nation don't forget

as for guessing Im not getting into what government stats tell me or want me to believe , I have eyes and I see where I live what's going on, east Europeans meeting for knive fights in the park no less, my daughters school having punch ups between Somali lads , people living 15 to a house, rubbish all over the streets , communities gone and ruined,

you may not have a problem with people coming in and working, I don't either good for them , but when you have kids and you see our health service on its knees, schools over populated ,housing as it is you start to have different views

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Already voted on 11:52 - Apr 29 with 2776 viewsTHEBUSH

Already voted on 10:45 - Apr 29 by WilloW4

Top post disco, that puts it all into perspective. My cousins a primary teacher in Hounslow, and exactly the same things are happening at her school, she is absolutely exhausted each and every day, drunk immigrant parents fighting each other at the school gates, no security so she and other teachers have to break it up. She got into teaching to er, teach English... She says its absolute hell...only 2 English kids in the whole year, and they both asked her why are they different..she'll leave the teaching trade soon for her health and sanity... A sad state of affairs... Welcome to London 2015 kids.

It must be hellish to work in that environment, trying to teach immigrant kids whose parents are a nightmare etc..

My question would be, how by voting for UKIP, would change the present situation ?
Already voted on 13:11 - Apr 29 with 2706 viewsWestminsteRs

Perhaps I'm in the tiny minority, but to me I don't care what nationality someone is so long as they are working and paying taxes. How many school leavers these days do you honestly think are willing to wash cars, pick the fields, sweep the streets etc?

And even if there is a stream of British people desperate for those menial jobs, a UKIP vote won't make any difference as Suzanne Evans has already stated that they would continue to allow unskilled labourers in.

Agreed. All for reducing the entitlement culture that has become prevalent over the last couple of decades - regardless of whether the people milking the taxpayers are born in Basildon or Bucharest.

From a purely selfish point of view, I want people in this country who are willing to do low paid, unskilled work. It keeps my cost of living down. Whether the people who do those jobs are from Stevenage or Sofia bothers me not one bit.

Only in recent years is work beginning to pay for low paid, unskilled jobs. Before the recent welfare reforms it was entirely rational to stay at home. Yes, some people have been hit quite hard and by going into work they've still lost money but I'm of the view that getting up every day and going into work is good for everyone and in particular good for the kids who grow up thinking that it's the norm to get a job, work hard and pay your way.

Right, how do I get down from this soap box?
Already voted on 13:14 - Apr 29 with 2704 viewsJuzzie

Already voted on 11:19 - Apr 29 by paulparker

our cars would still be washed , the streets would still be swept whenever we let in mass immigration or not

what I have a problem with Jamie is the fact that our schools are at breaking point , our hospitals are crumbling under the pressure and as for housing we don't have the space or enough of them to go around, we are only a tiny nation don't forget

as for guessing Im not getting into what government stats tell me or want me to believe , I have eyes and I see where I live what's going on, east Europeans meeting for knive fights in the park no less, my daughters school having punch ups between Somali lads , people living 15 to a house, rubbish all over the streets , communities gone and ruined,

you may not have a problem with people coming in and working, I don't either good for them , but when you have kids and you see our health service on its knees, schools over populated ,housing as it is you start to have different views

Same here.

I'm all for controlled immigration etc. When done properly they are a welcome asset to this country. And that's they key thing here.... immigrants to any country around the world are to be an asset to that country, not a drain.

However, the infrastructure has to be able to cope and it doesn't here and the people in charge don't care. They are ruled by Brussels and only care about the taxes that come in. Do any of the politicians really give a monkey's about what goes on at ground level, a level so divorced from their own world. I don't think they do.

My girlfiend was one (and became a UK citizen before I met her), works bloody hard, my mates wife another and works bloody hard and they both feel the same way, it needs to be stemmed. The infrastructure can't cope, it's not just housing, it's schools, hospitals etc.

A few years ago my mates wife's brother & sister-in-law (working over here and paying taxes) were over here for a year or two and she took her 7 year old son back to Poland. She said the schools he went to (Barnet area) were appalling. Too many kids, teachers not being able to teach properly because they spent all their time having to deal with all the unruly shit that goes on and so on. She didn't care where the kids came from but she did care there were too many pushing everything to the brink.

I guess the irony is they being here contributed to that but that's not their fault, they were allowed in and by being allowed in, the country should be able to cope.

As dubaistu said, in Oman migrants who have kids born there are not granted automatic Omani citizenship. Over here illegal immigrants have kids, the kids get automatic British Citizenship which means the parents can't be sent back home due to the Human Rights of the kids so the authorities cave in and grant the parents citizenship. So, thousands of illegal immigrants have kids on purpose increasing the strain further on the infrastructure.

If an immigrant, illegal or not, has a kid that kid should not be automatically granted UK citizenship, they are a citizen of their parents homeland. UK citizenship for the kid should only happen once the parents go through the process and themselves become citizens. Those they don't want to or don't succeed the application don't have their kids granted UK status. Is it really that hard?

My boy is 6 months old. I can't even begin to think what will happen in a few years time when he's ready to go to school.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 14:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Already voted on 13:53 - Apr 29 with 2644 viewsTheBlob

Looks like the SNP will win all the seats in Scotland.
Scotland.
It's like an arse rash you can't get rid of.It started out as an irritating damp patch and now it's like an itchy phage which no amount of cream or balm can control.All you can hope for is it doesn't spread round the front and attack your bollocks.

Already voted on 14:02 - Apr 29 with 2634 viewsbatmanhoop

you've put a slight twist on what Suzanne Evans said. If there is a need for unskilled labour than they will relax restrictions. I don't think she meant letting in unrestricted numbers to clean your car or sell you the Big Issue
Already voted on 17:42 - Apr 29 with 2569 viewsWilloW4

Already voted on 11:52 - Apr 29 by THEBUSH

It must be hellish to work in that environment, trying to teach immigrant kids whose parents are a nightmare etc..

My question would be, how by voting for UKIP, would change the present situation ?

I never mentioned UKIP... Just said it as it is....ie: London schools are falling apart cos...you decide !!!
Already voted on 18:15 - Apr 29 with 2544 viewsWilloW4

Already voted on 11:19 - Apr 29 by paulparker

Wonderful post PP... Big tick in the positive column.
Already voted on 18:31 - Apr 29 with 2526 viewsDiscodroids

god, i really wish i had a grassy knoll to stand on ..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Already voted on 18:37 - Apr 29 with 2523 viewsbatmanhoop

Already voted on 18:31 - Apr 29 by Discodroids

god, i really wish i had a grassy knoll to stand on ..

but who would you go for first?
Already voted on 18:47 - Apr 29 with 2505 viewsDiscodroids

Already voted on 18:37 - Apr 29 by batmanhoop

definitely brand, some form of silver dum dum bullet thats been blessed by nigel farages holy london pride bitter .

i do wish brand would stop stroking his engorged hampton over the working classes like some sniggering 'IF' schoolboy.

he looks like one of those monkeys dancing round the obelisk in' 2001 a space odyssey'.

Already voted on 18:50 - Apr 29 with 2503 viewsDorse

Already voted on 18:37 - Apr 29 by batmanhoop

They are both fairly scrotumnal. I recommend the deployment of urine-filled water balloons and the release of insane, leperous, sexually frustrated gorillas bent on seeking their pleasure where they may. If the screams become unbearable, we will throw in some swarfega with a distasteful, superior mien.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Already voted on 22:20 - Apr 29 with 2434 viewsHollowayRanger

Already voted on 10:45 - Apr 29 by WilloW4

yep my nieces best friend is a student teacher you couldn't ask to meet a nicer girl ,but she's leaving the job as its destroyed her nerves and she almost at the point of self harming ,she's given no support and just left with 30 savages to deal with every day

as for my niece when she was a child she suddenly turned nasty and withdrawn my sister found bite marks on her arms human bite marks ,went to the school and the headmaster(English trying to help) told her im sorry she isn't really fitting in here and showed her the nieces class 30 kids 29 Asian 1 white sitting in the far corner

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Already voted on 22:20 - Apr 29 with 2434 viewsconnell10

Blimey is this thread still running! We must have more right wingers per square foot than any other rangers message board! As for bullets through heads davey boy chocolate solider cameron gets the first and the next goes through his insipid pale faced mates loaf, good old george porgey osbourne!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Already voted on 23:01 - Apr 29 with 2408 viewsDorse

Sums it all up for me. It's a decent read but shows why so many teachers are leaving the profession across the country. http://mylifemylove.com/2015/04/02/why-ive-left-teaching/

All of the parties whack on about recruitment but they've singularly failed to grasp the simple fact that they are LOSING experienced teachers hand over facking fist!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-32350041

I would not advise any graduate to enter teaching in the current climate. The whole system is in a state of utter undefukability caused by the very kunts we are being asked to choose between. I wish they would all crawl smartly up their own respective central orifices. And die. Leave education to people who have done sort of kunting clue rather than using educations instrumentally and reducing students to statistics.

VVankers.

Already voted on 00:05 - Apr 30 with 2370 viewsRBlock

Already voted on 09:59 - Apr 29 by WestminsteRs

How are you paying for all this nice new social housing? Borrowing more money for the next generation to pay back?

Reintroduce the 50p tax rate and close the tax loopholes that allow Starbucks, Amazon, Boots et al to pay a portion of what they should be paying for a start.
Already voted on 08:43 - Apr 30 with 2281 viewsTheBlob

And when all the nice new houses are full up what then?

Already voted on 08:47 - Apr 30 with 2279 viewsDiscodroids

Already voted on 08:43 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

And when all the nice new houses are full up what then?

stilts, like in east london primary schools.

Already voted on 08:58 - Apr 30 with 2265 viewsTheBlob

Already voted on 08:47 - Apr 30 by Discodroids

stilts, like in east london primary schools.

I think we should all be downloaded into a wonderful rainbow computer matrix where everyone smiles at each other and there's plenty of room and there's no need for The Big Issue or slabs of compressed meat rotating in a shop window.
Until somebody gets the hump.

Already voted on 09:10 - Apr 30 with 2255 viewseasthertsr

Have recently left teaching after a long time. Am totally fed up by OFSTED continually demonizing teachers. Began when Chris Woodhead took over and has carried on ever since. Also the amount of time you are expected to spend stuck in front of a computer filling in stuff that nobody ever looks at is mind numbing. Holidays are great but the pay for a 50/60 hour week is atrocious. Teachers are leaving in droves because they have had enough. However to blame it all on immigration is way too simplistic, a properly resourced,managed education system where the professionalism of teachers is recognised and they were left to get on with the job would help matters no end.
Already voted on 09:10 - Apr 30 with 2255 viewsDorse

Already voted on 08:58 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

I think we should all be downloaded into a wonderful rainbow computer matrix where everyone smiles at each other and there's plenty of room and there's no need for The Big Issue or slabs of compressed meat rotating in a shop window.
Until somebody gets the hump.

'Slabs of compressed meat rotating in a shop window' - sounds like Babestation.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 9:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024